FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bah humbug too all

Bah humbug too all

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Bah humbug too all May you have a wonder Christmas day when it comes we all going to be visited by 3 ghost from our past this year. HO HO with laughter but you may end up with a piece of coal in your Christmas stocking because you have been a naughty person this year…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Let’s be honest, if Santa only delivers to good boys and girls we’re ALL fucked.

Hopefully he’s outsourced his ‘naughty’ and ‘nice’ list compilation to an offshore business partner and in the handover process they’ve totally fucked it up. It’s the only hope I have of getting anything decent in my stocking this year!

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Let’s be honest, if Santa only delivers to good boys and girls we’re ALL fucked.

"

....surely that's a good thing

"Let’s be honest, if Santa only delivers to good boys and girls we’re ALL fucked.

Hopefully he’s outsourced his ‘naughty’ and ‘nice’ list compilation to an offshore business partner and in the handover process they’ve totally fucked it up. It’s the only hope I have of getting anything decent in my stocking this year! "

Speak for yourself! I’m a good girl me . I’m definitely on the nice list

I am going to get a piece of coal and 3 ghost visiting me i think due to being all alone loll

"I am going to get a piece of coal and 3 ghost visiting me i think due to being all alone loll "

You have mentioned this a couple of times. Would you like me to pm you a list of local groups who are organising Christmas dinners for those who are alone?

"I am going to get a piece of coal and 3 ghost visiting me i think due to being all alone loll

You have mentioned this a couple of times. Would you like me to pm you a list of local groups who are organising Christmas dinners for those who are alone?"

no thanks but thanks for the offer.. i am home alone due to the family members going away this Christmas

» Add a new message to this topic