FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Fab Royalty

Fab Royalty

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Which fabbers would you class as Fab Royalty on this site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Nobody

Come on, we all know there are those on the site that are the key players, I’m just curious as to who the people think they are, have been told they can make or break a persons profile. I just hope I dont have the fab illuminati after me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Come on, we all know there are those on the site that are the key players, I’m just curious as to who the people think they are, have been told they can make or break a persons profile. I just hope I dont have the fab illuminati after me "

This all makes life sound much more exciting than Im sure it must be. Sounds more like mafia though.

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Sounds more like the Masons then ..... not a swinging site..... how the hell is anyone gonna make or break my profile?..

"Come on, we all know there are those on the site that are the key players, I’m just curious as to who the people think they are, have been told they can make or break a persons profile. I just hope I dont have the fab illuminati after me "

What do you mean? Make or break a profile? I don’t really understand the question.

"Come on, we all know there are those on the site that are the key players, I’m just curious as to who the people think they are, have been told they can make or break a persons profile. I just hope I dont have the fab illuminati after me

This all makes life sound much more exciting than Im sure it must be. Sounds more like mafia though. "

Imagine if that was the case, some unsuspecting gorgeous lady being the Al Capone of the swinging world.... it could even be you???

I get what the OP is saying... like if I got an invite to share an evening with The Girl from Ipanema I’d class that as what the OP is getting at

"I get what the OP is saying... like if I got an invite to share an evening with The Girl from Ipanema I’d class that as what the OP is getting at"

The girl from where?

Me 100000%. Clue is in the name. Duh

"Come on, we all know there are those on the site that are the key players, I’m just curious as to who the people think they are, have been told they can make or break a persons profile. I just hope I dont have the fab illuminati after me

This all makes life sound much more exciting than Im sure it must be. Sounds more like mafia though. "

Keep your voice down, you'll have fat Tony after you. ()

"Me 100000%. Clue is in the name. Duh"

Ahh yeah I’ll second you

What do you mean? Make or break a profile? I don’t really understand the question. "

I’m just typing what I hear, not believe. I have heard about those who are big at the clubs and can put a profile name about and can pass names about to black list those who don’t comply with the rules, it’s not a good thing or bad thing just fancied a bit of research.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

"Nobody "

agree, i wouldn’t class anybody on the site as fab royalty. Do some people really need that kind of ego boost?

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

So the usual females that get fawned over? yeah I get it and understand it, but if men didn't do it, it wouldn't exist (shrugs shoulders)

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Well as I've met people at clubs and been told they have heard about me and that my fabname/reputation precedes me (in a good way) would that make me fab royalty?

Sorry for never seeing you before, me lady.

I'm more Royle Family

"Me 100000%. Clue is in the name. Duh

Sorry for never seeing you before, me lady."

So you should

Some think they run the forums!

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

What do you mean? Make or break a profile? I don’t really understand the question.

I’m just typing what I hear, not believe. I have heard about those who are big at the clubs and can put a profile name about and can pass names about to black list those who don’t comply with the rules, it’s not a good thing or bad thing just fancied a bit of research. "

Ooooooo exciting

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

Are you talking about people who get on top fabbed? I wouldn't exactly say they were fab royalty...

This all makes life sound much more exciting than Im sure it must be. Sounds more like mafia though.

Keep your voice down, you'll have fat Tony after you. ()"

"Well as I've met people at clubs and been told they have heard about me and that my fabname/reputation precedes me (in a good way) would that make me fab royalty?"

I guess so!

I’m just typing what I hear, not believe. I have heard about those who are big at the clubs and can put a profile name about and can pass names about to black list those who don’t comply with the rules, it’s not a good thing or bad thing just fancied a bit of research. "

Ahh I see. So the popular ones etc. I don’t think people will name them though. There’s quite a bit of people warning people off certain people goes on here too I’ve found. Again, nobody will name I wouldn’t think.

Imagine if that was the case, some unsuspecting gorgeous lady being the Al Capone of the swinging world.... it could even be you???"

I have watched an awful lot of the Soprano's.

"I'm more Royle Family "

. Me too

I’m just typing what I hear, not believe. I have heard about those who are big at the clubs and can put a profile name about and can pass names about to black list those who don’t comply with the rules, it’s not a good thing or bad thing just fancied a bit of research.

Ooooooo exciting "

It’s what my Monday nights are about. Feel like a filthy Dan Brown novel!

By *adyGardenWoman  over a year ago

LONDON (se)

Ahh I see. So the popular ones etc. I don’t think people will name them though. There’s quite a bit of people warning people off certain people goes on here too I’ve found. Again, nobody will name I wouldn’t think. "

Yes girls do tend to share who has been disrespectful or not who or what they claim

"I get what the OP is saying... like if I got an invite to share an evening with The Girl from Ipanema I’d class that as what the OP is getting at

The girl from where? "

Just do a name search. Ipanema might actually be another word for “my dreams”

Imagine if that was the case, some unsuspecting gorgeous lady being the Al Capone of the swinging world.... it could even be you???

I have watched an awful lot of the Soprano's. "

Il have to keep my wits about me since we’re in the same area, make sure I don’t end up swimming with the fishes! Unless I get to you first

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

I don’t think there’s a fab royalty.

However - if I’m interpreting this correctly - I’d say there are those who are particularly well known on the club scene, the same for the forums, and the same for hot photos!

Few people are well known in all three areas!

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

Does using Royal Jelly count?

Avoid Selfish Fucker. He's an arse.

"I get what the OP is saying... like if I got an invite to share an evening with The Girl from Ipanema I’d class that as what the OP is getting at

The girl from where?

Just do a name search. Ipanema might actually be another word for “my dreams” "

Oh it’s someone’s user name!

Handing out usernames in pvt of those that are disrespectful I agree with 100%, but let’s say doing the same but about someone they may just have had a falling out with would that be fair? When one person may not be able to defend themselves?

"Does using Royal Jelly count? "

Or KY

By *ornylittlesubWoman  over a year ago

Grangemouth

"Some think they run the forums! "

Defo this.

By *illyjohnyCouple  over a year ago

brighton

We have had comments on how fucKING fab some of our pics are. Does that make us royalty ?

[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 22:40:20]

The girl from where?

Oh it’s someone’s user name! "

Yeah, sorry. She shows up on the most fabbed quite a bit. Tasteful pics too I might add

Some of them are more like Addams family

Prestonish

The girl from where?

Just do a name search. Ipanema might actually be another word for “my dreams” "

I’m actually meeting a lovely chap who meets her regularly! At first I wondered what on earth I could ‘bring to the table’ that that gorgeous lady doesn’t!

Then I realised - the ability to laugh uproariously at my own fanny farts! I’m sure he’ll be utterly charmed!

"I don’t think there’s a fab royalty.

However - if I’m interpreting this correctly - I’d say there are those who are particularly well known on the club scene, the same for the forums, and the same for hot photos!

Few people are well known in all three areas! "

And those who are could wield ULTIMATE SWINGING POWER!!!! Like the deathly hallows lol

It wouldn’t surprise me if what you say was true to be honest. I’m here as a bit of escapism and will meet those who I like and get on with, irrespective of any allegiances and alliances and all that bobbins.

If they get on ok with me than I don’t care who they’re mates with or whatever and won’t turn down a meet with someone I like just because another person doesn’t like them.

Bollocks to all that!

It wouldn’t surprise me if what you say was true to be honest. I’m here as a bit of escapism and will meet those who I like and get on with, irrespective of any plans allegiances and alliances and all that bobbins.

If they get on ok with me than I don’t care who they’re mates with or whatever and won’t turn down a meet with someone I like just because another person doesn’t like them.

Bollocks to all that! "

A big hell yes to this

"[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 22:40:20]"

I was away to agree with this!

It wouldn’t surprise me if what you say was true to be honest. I’m here as a bit of escapism and will meet those who I like and get on with, irrespective of any plans allegiances and alliances and all that bobbins.

Bollocks to all that!

A big hell yes to this "

There we go. I can agree!

I’ve got a verification from a great couple that are well known, it does sort of make it easier x

A few classy women on here that should be treated like royalty compared to the rest

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

The girl from where?

I’m actually meeting a lovely chap who meets her regularly! At first I wondered what on earth I could ‘bring to the table’ that that gorgeous lady doesn’t!

Then I realised - the ability to laugh uproariously at my own fanny farts! I’m sure he’ll be utterly charmed! "

Is this a name drop?

Sounds like you're looking for trouble! Good luck

I don't follow so dont care less. Nice people are nice people.

"Handing out usernames in pvt of those that are disrespectful I agree with 100%, but let’s say doing the same but about someone they may just have had a falling out with would that be fair? When one person may not be able to defend themselves? "

No it’s not, which is why I’ve never done it although I’ve never had a need to. I also like to form my own judgement on people which is why I very rarely read veris.

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

I think for single men especially that a glowing veri from a well known lady would certainly help them meet others.

I've so seen a few people say in other threads that they wouldn't meet someone based on people they're verified by goes both ways I suppose.

V x

The girl from where?

Then I realised - the ability to laugh uproariously at my own fanny farts! I’m sure he’ll be utterly charmed! "

Nothing wrong with a good fanny fart. Especially if it’s during sex to lighten the mood

Prestonish

The girl from where?

Then I realised - the ability to laugh uproariously at my own fanny farts! I’m sure he’ll be utterly charmed!

Is this a name drop? "

Nah! Must admit I’m very rarely nervous about meeting anyone - but when I saw her on his veris I put the cake back in the cake tin!

"Handing out usernames in pvt of those that are disrespectful I agree with 100%, but let’s say doing the same but about someone they may just have had a falling out with would that be fair? When one person may not be able to defend themselves?

No it’s not, which is why I’ve never done it although I’ve never had a need to. I also like to form my own judgement on people which is why I very rarely read veris. "

Worcester

"I don't follow so dont care less. Nice people are nice people."

Diamond Joe

The girl from where?

Nothing wrong with a good fanny fart. Especially if it’s during sex to lighten the mood "

Unless maybe during a 69 or some other compromising posistion!

It all sounds a bit complicated to me ...

Hillside desolate

"It all sounds a bit complicated to me ..."

Its the drama/political side of fab that I try to avoid

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Don't you know who I am?! I'm kind of a big deal....

"Diamond Joe "

Have you been drinking?

You're coming out of the closet tonight aren't you

"[Crown removed by poster at 10/12/18 22:40:20]"

"It all sounds a bit complicated to me ...

Its the drama/political side of fab that I try to avoid "

I find it all quite fun and entertaining how seriously some move on this site, like a swingy episode of Eastenders on some of these forums

"Diamond Joe

Have you been drinking?

You're coming out of the closet tonight aren't you "

He was nominated the prime minister of forum I believe

"Diamond Joe

Have you been drinking?

You're coming out of the closet tonight aren't you He was nominated the prime minister of forum I believe "

I miss joe and his stories from burning man

"Diamond Joe

Have you been drinking?

You're coming out of the closet tonight aren't you He was nominated the prime minister of forum I believe "

I have no idea - but I know he used to fuck all the fabstraight men

Yup! Agree. high school-esque popularity contests ain't for me

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Ah, yes, the "forum clique", the fab members who meet up to plot and discuss who they will target next.

What a crock, its a myth dude, up there with Nessie, Aliens, and Macron having a spine!

Ah, yes, the "forum clique", the fab members who meet up to plot and discuss who they will target next.

What a crock, its a myth dude, up there with Nessie, Aliens, and Macron having a spine!"

That’s exactly what a meber if the clique would say hmmmmm

I'm Spartacus!

You do know the secret "handshake" though?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Ahh but can you GiveWood?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

So even now at half past midnight , there are well over 20,000 people on fab .

Have a quick guesstimate how many are in the forums ?

About fifty ? Maybe a hundred tops ?

And that % is pretty much the norm on here so half a % of the site use the forums .

To be sure the fab royalty if there is any such thing , would be out there doing what fab royalty should be doing , and that’s swinging !

Certainly not sitting at home on a forum talking about it

"Me 100000%. Clue is in the name. Duh

Ahh but can you GiveWood? "

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I want Meryl Streep to play me.....just sayin'

"I want Meryl Streep to play me.....just sayin' "

Because of what you did in your beefy thread!? Abandoned ship right in the last second and run off with a slim guy. How cheeky was that

...Up on the Downs

"I want Meryl Streep to play me.....just sayin'

Because of what you did in your beefy thread!? Abandoned ship right in the last second and run off with a slim guy. How cheeky was that "

Haha, but he was so nice to me!!

Because of what you did in your beefy thread!? Abandoned ship right in the last second and run off with a slim guy. How cheeky was that

Haha, but he was so nice to me!! "

I got hungry thinking about beef steak and before I could post in there again thread was closed and you disappeared

He was nice and in your age range.

...Up on the Downs

I got hungry thinking about beef steak and before I could post in there again thread was closed and you disappeared

He was nice and in your age range."

Lol, yes, not often one of those pops up....

Lol, yes, not often one of those pops up.... "

Wait a sec...

You're on a roll! Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec with your matches. Not only that all 6ft'ers. It appears you have cracked the code.

We are literally in the presence of fab royalty! Yikers! I am looking forward to when the fab movie comes out and Meryl Streep plays you.

...Up on the Downs

Wait a sec...

You're on a roll! Sept, Oct, Nov and Dec with your matches. Not only that all 6ft'ers. It appears you have cracked the code.

We are literally in the presence of fab royalty! Yikers! I am looking forward to when the fab movie comes out and Meryl Streep plays you."

I was thinking of a more regal role....

Wait a sec...

We are literally in the presence of fab royalty! Yikers! I am looking forward to when the fab movie comes out and Meryl Streep plays you.

I was thinking of a more regal role.... "

All hail Queen Frisky of Fab land.

On a side note your highness:

You referred to me as "his" and you said you don't want to like my stuff. If I may say... *ahem*

Full name is...

#Adam

#XXX

Or Adam for short

...Up on the Downs

Wait a sec...

You referred to me as "his" and you said you don't want to like my stuff. If I may say... *ahem*

Full name is...

#Adam

#XXX

Or Adam for short "

You've lost me.....

Wait a sec...

Full name is...

#Adam

#XXX

Or Adam for short

You've lost me..... "

Green tick for the "Music nights" thread or here is the link:

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/lounge/822683

To refresh your memory

...Up on the Downs

Wait a sec...

Full name is...

#Adam

#XXX

Or Adam for short

You've lost me.....

To refresh your memory "

I meant the other Adam ya'know

Wait a sec...

Full name is...

#Adam

#XXX

Or Adam for short

You've lost me.....

To refresh your memory

I meant the other Adam ya'know "

Glad we cleared up that misunderstanding

...Up on the Downs

Wait a sec...

Full name is...

#Adam

#XXX

Or Adam for short

You've lost me.....

To refresh your memory

I meant the other Adam ya'know

Glad we cleared up that misunderstanding "

The link was a new Maroon 5 video lol!

Think there's members listened to more than others and understandably so really?

But I don't think there's anyone who could be described as royalty as if they had an off day then there's always someone else who could tell them to stop being such a meff, even if in a friendly way?

Can you imagine many people saying that to Her Maj?

B

[Removed by poster at 11/12/18 10:18:37]

As long as i can be jester il be happy

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Some think they run the forums! "

True story!!!!!!

How do h get this power?

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

Well, we can't all be princesses can we...after all someone has to wave as I drive past

"Nobody

agree, i wouldn’t class anybody on the site as fab royalty. Do some people really need that kind of ego boost? "

Unfortunately yes, some do

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I love these threads. Gives people the chance toaks passive aggressive digs anonymously

There's no way I would put anyone on a pedestal on this site. That's just pandering to their ego and giving them carte blanche to play with you.

Fuck that.

"Which fabbers would you class as Fab Royalty on this site?"
theirs so many, the names all blur into one

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

That happens in the Kik/watsapp groups not really in clubs and its not a single person more all involved. I tend not to pay a lot of attention to hearsay but then screen shots of abuse are hard to argue with so some do end up being avoided but then its at their own hand not down to a single persons dislike of them.

Furthermore, not sure I'd like to be Fab royalty personally, far too much fannying about declaring forum threads open and spending time waving at every bugger at events?

When I could be busy enjoying other such delights that come part and parcel with this marvellous site!

B

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If I had to nominate anyone I think it would have to be MingeMan lol.

Hillside desolate

"If I had to nominate anyone I think it would have to be MingeMan lol. "

I do love MingeMan.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"If I had to nominate anyone I think it would have to be MingeMan lol.

I do love MingeMan. "

He's got some new pics up x

The girl from where?

Nothing wrong with a good fanny fart. Especially if it’s during sex to lighten the mood

Unless maybe during a 69 or some other compromising posistion!"

I’d still quite like that. Am I weird?

OMG I completely forgot about The Duke

Surely if anyone he is classed as royalty

Worcester

"Some think they run the forums!

True story!!!!!!

"

No that’s just the “forum elite”

The are to Fab what Brexit is to Teresa May!

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Queen Leviosa?

True story!!!!!!

The are to Fab what Brexit is to Teresa May!"

or what Cyril Smith was to indoor handgliding

True story!!!!!!

The are to Fab what Brexit is to Teresa May!"

Teresa is doing a grand job you have to remember the Germans have always ran Europe and you don't easily get away from conflict with them let's face it.

"OMG I completely forgot about The Duke

Surely if anyone he is classed as royalty "

'Cheap as chips' David Dickinson?

Worcester

True story!!!!!!

The are to Fab what Brexit is to Teresa May!Teresa is doing a grand job you have to remember the Germans have always ran Europe and you don't easily get away from conflict with them let's face it. "

Maybe we could do a Spitfire fly by over Brussels.

Just jog their memories a little

They could carry those banners behind them saying “No deal”

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I’m a fab commoner and happy to be so.

"OMG I completely forgot about The Duke

Surely if anyone he is classed as royalty

'Cheap as chips' David Dickinson? "

nice tan

True story!!!!!!

The are to Fab what Brexit is to Teresa May!Teresa is doing a grand job you have to remember the Germans have always ran Europe and you don't easily get away from conflict with them let's face it.

They could carry those banners behind them saying “No deal”"

I saw a spitfire this year somewhere was it at the Bournemouth airshow I wonder

It’s a horrible phrase. I read the phrase once before and couldn’t believe people would put some on pedestals in Fab like that. They’re not more important than anyone else, they’re just popular, that’s all.

Some people think they're fab royalty,is that the same thing? Delusions of grandeur me thinks

Worcester

True story!!!!!!

The are to Fab what Brexit is to Teresa May!Teresa is doing a grand job you have to remember the Germans have always ran Europe and you don't easily get away from conflict with them let's face it.

They could carry those banners behind them saying “No deal”I saw a spitfire this year somewhere was it at the Bournemouth airshow I wonder "

P.S. She’s completely betraying what the leavers voted for.

We should leave, simple as.

Get the forum elite on it, they make loads of people leave Fab, could work.

True story!!!!!!

They could carry those banners behind them saying “No deal”I saw a spitfire this year somewhere was it at the Bournemouth airshow I wonder

P.S. She’s completely betraying what the leavers voted for.

We should leave, simple as.

Get the forum elite on it, they make loads of people leave Fab, could work."

Ha yes omg you've solved it

Worcester

See down there for dancing

Up here for thinking

Mr Junker, watch out, the Forum elite are coming for ya.

"See down there for dancing

Up here for thinking

Mr Junker, watch out, the Forum elite are coming for ya. "

Ha you stirrer

Up here for thinking

I dont dance

Up here for thinking

Forum elite is that the equivalent of the FAB royalty’s SAS

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"I’m just typing what I hear, not believe. I have heard about those who are big at the clubs and can put a profile name about and can pass names about to black list those who don’t comply with the rules, it’s not a good thing or bad thing just fancied a bit of research. "

Sounds like the kind of thing that would be put about by the "it's all cliques, they're all stuck up bastards because nobody meets me" crowd.

Did anybody tell you that you need to warn off Sydney University otherwise they'll not only steal your pics, but also those of any associates you may have...associated with?

"Well, we can't all be princesses can we...after all someone has to wave as I drive past "

Brilliant

Well I have definitely Queened a few people on here

"Well I have definitely Queened a few people on here "

Big chess player? Interesting..

"Well I have definitely Queened a few people on here

Big chess player? Interesting.."

Prefer naked Twister

"Well I have definitely Queened a few people on here

Big chess player? Interesting..Prefer naked Twister"

But there's no Queening in that....

(happens to check urban dictionary)

...oh. Ding Dong!

"Some people think they're fab royalty,is that the same thing? Delusions of grandeur me thinks

"

Its a good point!

Sooo I'll bump it forward!

I think I know what you mean OP

Royalty is a bit much though

My preferred term is 'The Groovy Gang'

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Sod Fab royalty... Mere humans!! Let's hear it for the Fab deities

"Sod Fab royalty... Mere humans!! Let's hear it for the Fab deities "
you know what God as a semi palindrome is don't you

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Sod Fab royalty... Mere humans!! Let's hear it for the Fab deities you know what God as a semi palindrome is don't you "

Pffffffttttt!!!! God's don't get semis (even palindromes)! They just get rock hard and give it to everyone good!

"Well, we can't all be princesses can we...after all someone has to wave as I drive past "

Shall we fix each other's crowns darling?!

Worcester

So if we’ve kissed a few frogs, does that count

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

No Gods, No Masters

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

There’s a few who think they are...

"I dont know about Fab Royalty, but the Three Wankerteers have certainly been causing a quite stir on the forums this week!"

Possibly my favourite comment this week

"I dont know about Fab Royalty, but the Three Wankerteers have certainly been causing a quite stir on the forums this week!"

. Wankerteers. love it

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

Granny Crumpet is Fab royalty

Pooch

Please..This is just a site to drop in to share great times with people. No royalty or any of that crap.

A few people in particular that have been on fab for longer especially some forum campers would consider themselves above everyone else

Some are down right rude and full of themselves

Mate I rate the playstation community better than the one you're proclaiming to dominate

Fab fucking royalty

There are many brown noses for sure. 2

"Pooch "

Yes! Abso bloody lutely!!

"Fab fucking royalty

There are many brown noses for sure. 2"

Hahaha exactly. Digging out that golden nugget

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"Fab fucking royalty

There are many brown noses for sure. 2

Hahaha exactly. Digging out that golden nugget "

Or is it sweetcorn...

Haha, that would be so funny. With the influence over about, at most 300ish forum users out of thousands and thousands of site users, most of whom don't even know there is an active site behind the swinging site they joined for quick sex.

?

» Add a new message to this topic