FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Images

Images

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovegames42 OP   Man  over a year ago

london

Why do people on here thing images of their bodily juices shooting out of or flowing down their private parts look attractive, we all know what it looks like and most of us have seen it all before

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Probably for the same reason some people like to show images of themselves having sex

As you say, we've all had it/seen it...

london

"Probably for the same reason some people like to show images of themselves having sex

As you say, we've all had it/seen it... "

london

"Probably for the same reason some people like to show images of themselves having sex

As you say, we've all had it/seen it... "

Little bit different I think but fair play to the response

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's odd how things that I find sexy af in reality can make me cringe in a photo here.

london

"It's odd how things that I find sexy af in reality can make me cringe in a photo here. "

Oh yes

"It's odd how things that I find sexy af in reality can make me cringe in a photo here. "

Because we all like different things. That's what makes it fun!

By *isty286Couple  over a year ago

Dorset

"Why do people on here thing images of their bodily juices shooting out of or flowing down their private parts look attractive, we all know what it looks like and most of us have seen it all before"

Probably best you avoid looking at all the pics on here then, it will all be of things you have seen before.

london

"Because we all like different things. That's what makes it fun! "

Point taken

london

"Why do people on here thing images of their bodily juices shooting out of or flowing down their private parts look attractive, we all know what it looks like and most of us have seen it all before

Probably best you avoid looking at all the pics on here then, it will all be of things you have seen before. "

Lol

"Why do people on here thing images of their bodily juices shooting out of or flowing down their private parts look attractive, we all know what it looks like and most of us have seen it all before"
for the same reason you think you look good in a skirt, some will think you do some won't, some will like your tatts some won't and some will fancy you some won't, horses for courses

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

As you say, we've all had it/seen it...

Little bit different I think but fair play to the response "

It isn't, what you like will be different to what the next person does. There is never a right answer as to what turns people on in pics

london

[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 18:55:42]

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

It's a skirt.

xslutx

london

"Why do people on here thing images of their bodily juices shooting out of or flowing down their private parts look attractive, we all know what it looks like and most of us have seen it all beforefor the same reason you think you look good in a skirt, some will think you do some won't, some will like your tatts some won't and some will fancy you some won't, horses for courses "

It’s called a kilt, having Celtic roots I would have thought you new the difference

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Some people what to put up cum shots, some people want to put doilies on their heads, some people want to put up pic of leaking pussys others like to wear strange clothes. I always think its best to concentrate on your own profile rather than fussing over other peoples.

"Why do people on here thing images of their bodily juices shooting out of or flowing down their private parts look attractive, we all know what it looks like and most of us have seen it all beforefor the same reason you think you look good in a skirt, some will think you do some won't, some will like your tatts some won't and some will fancy you some won't, horses for courses

It’s called a kilt, having Celtic roots I would have thought you new the difference "

Kilt looks good brother better than a suit from Asda . I have a few 'skirts' myself, I seem to get by just fine. Crazy isn't it.

"Some people what to put up cum shots, some people want to put doilies on their heads, some people want to put up pic of leaking pussys others like to wear strange clothes. I always think its best to concentrate on your own profile rather than fussing over other peoples. "

You are definitely a handful but I can’t fault your thinking

london

[Removed by poster at 10/12/18 19:09:06]

london

"Some people what to put up cum shots, some people want to put doilies on their heads, some people want to put up pic of leaking pussys others like to wear strange clothes. I always think its best to concentrate on your own profile rather than fussing over other peoples. "

It was a general comment to find out other people’s opinions which seems to be working, certainly did not or do fuss over other people’s profiles “ and mines just peachy by the way “.

"Why do people on here thing images of their bodily juices shooting out of or flowing down their private parts look attractive, we all know what it looks like and most of us have seen it all beforefor the same reason you think you look good in a skirt, some will think you do some won't, some will like your tatts some won't and some will fancy you some won't, horses for courses

It’s called a kilt, having Celtic roots I would have thought you new the difference "

It's a skirt

london

It’s called a kilt, having Celtic roots I would have thought you new the difference

Kilt looks good brother better than a suit from Asda . I have a few 'skirts' myself, I seem to get by just fine. Crazy isn't it."

Thumbs up to that

» Add a new message to this topic