FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just chat?

Just chat?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alfSmile OP   Man  over a year ago

Yate

Just curious if people just enjoy chatting on here? I fully understand some will have intentions for coming on which is great.

Not quite pen pals, but just causal messaging? I do have an ulterior motive I won't lie. I need to get used to nattering with people. I can be painfully shy (Have reasons) so the practise would be truly wonderful

Thank you for reading.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayPantyLoverMan  over a year ago

Huntingdon

I like to chat to people here sometimes I’m never gonna be able to meet. As they are in Scotland etc but have had great chats in chat room or they message about pics etc

I know some don’t like it but sometimes it’s nice to chat about interests and everything

Yate

Would just be nice to have a chin wag (Typing wag??)

I try to be open to everyone having different wants/needs in regards to this sites use, and I'd be a bellend for trying to force my expectations upon others. Nice to natter for the sake of it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very occasionally, but they would have to be very engaging. That said, having read your profile you sound pretty engaging and understand some of your reasons..

I'd love some to just chat. Although it's a 'sex' site not everything always has to be about sex. Something other than 'Hi want to fuck' will always get my attention and more likely to read their message and reply

By *ust little old me 13Man  over a year ago

Preston

"I'd love some to just chat. Although it's a 'sex' site not everything always has to be about sex. Something other than 'Hi want to fuck' will always get my attention and more likely to read their message and reply "

Agree totally there are people on here that you can chat to,just a pain going through the nobheads to find them

"I'd love some to just chat. Although it's a 'sex' site not everything always has to be about sex. Something other than 'Hi want to fuck' will always get my attention and more likely to read their message and reply "

Couldn't agree with this more. Same old boring messages.

By *akie32Man  over a year ago

winchester

Sometimes just chat is what people want, we can't all meet at the drop of a hat, so why not

Yate

"Very occasionally, but they would have to be very engaging. That said, having read your profile you sound pretty engaging and understand some of your reasons.."

Thank you. Always important to try and keep an open mind, even if it leans into the silly. Like why does spaghetti pasta break into 3 or more pieces when bent.

I make it a huge thing NEVER to say that... I'm a lot of things but that just reeks of lazy communication and boredom... Might be ideal for some, but blurghhh unoriginal.

"Very occasionally, but they would have to be very engaging. That said, having read your profile you sound pretty engaging and understand some of your reasons..

Thank you. Always important to try and keep an open mind, even if it leans into the silly. Like why does spaghetti pasta break into 3 or more pieces when bent?

"

See I could tell you that, but you’d probably lose interest before I’d finished..

Yate

"See I could tell you that, but you’d probably lose interest before I’d finished.."

Nope, love quirky stuff like that. Recently learnt how to make green eggs. This pleases me and obviously Dr Seuss

I do love to chat about cars and hairy minges

Preston

"I do love to chat about cars and hairy minges "

Dilly dilly to that mate but anyone who likes hairy pussy in my head must drive a proper shit car like I dunno....a Dacia or something lol

"I do love to chat about cars and hairy minges

Dilly dilly to that mate but anyone who likes hairy pussy in my head must drive a proper shit car like I dunno....a Dacia or something lol "

Haha I actually own two a white for summer and a black for winter

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

As a woman I am genetically programmed to chat Especially if it involves shoes and handbags

Hubby had a conference call from Far East and woke me up tripping over one of the dogs

Preston

Dilly dilly to that mate but anyone who likes hairy pussy in my head must drive a proper shit car like I dunno....a Dacia or something lol

Haha I actually own two a white for summer and a black for winter"

You need help my friend haha

You need help my friend haha "

My therapist keeps telling me the same thing !

Preston

My therapist keeps telling me the same thing ! "

Mine got sectioned poor woman

Mine got sectioned poor woman"

What car was she driving though ?

Preston

Mine got sectioned poor woman

What car was she driving though ? "

She was a passenger in a stolen Ferrari

I’m a chatter, will happily chat to anyone about anything really, the sex, if it ever happens is an added bonus, but if i do make contact with anyone first, it’s never usually sex related, oh and it’s not a “hi how are ya”, people hate that.

» Add a new message to this topic