FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When is it crossing the line?

When is it crossing the line?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We all have our personal space, and even though we all have a relaxed _iew on our sexual boundaries when do you class a stranger as crossing the line into your personal space?

Just got a private taxi to work, driver turns round, says the fare so I start digging for my purse (yes I know should have been prepared lol) and as I'm doing so he just touched the side of my neck under my left ear! Freak or what! Dunno if that classes as assault or anything like that but it's bloody well invading my personal space....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ondafirestormMan  over a year ago

heckington

bit wierd lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

did you get his licence plate number and taxi licence number? because that is not good, i would report him to his taxi company because one day he might take it further.. weirdos man they are everywhere!

He had no righ to do that to you .

Report him!!!! Thats way out of order.

Ring the taxi firn and ask them if they have cctv fitted in there cabs and if they have ask them to examin it.

They should have all the details of your fair ,at least its brought to the attention of the drivers employers , he might do this to lots of single female passengers who know how far hes gone or what hios attentions are .

Remember the taxi driver from Norwich

"He had no righ to do that to you ."

I totally agree

Yeah I got his name from the license bit that was dangling from the rear _iew mirror thing, my boss said I should phone the company and the police.

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

Surely the taxi company will have a record of who they sent to you. Report him.

"Yeah I got his name from the license bit that was dangling from the rear _iew mirror thing, my boss said I should phone the company and the police."
just think he could drive you to work again if you book taxie with them and he could drive for others too ....... how would you cope ? its not right he did this ...... what next will he be doing if not stopped .

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

I would report him to his bosses for inappropriate behaviour. If he is allowed to get away with this, he will then think that it's ok to be extra friendly to the next female passenger and so on and so forth. Could quite easily escalate up to full assault because no one reminded him that there are boundaries.

Phoned the company and they said its also a police matter, I guess it's good they weren't just going to take a complaint and forget it. Really creeped me out it has, are buses safer? Lol

"did you get his licence plate number and taxi licence number? because that is not good, i would report him to his taxi company because one day he might take it further.. weirdos man they are everywhere!"
Don't bother going to the taxi company, they will always defend their driver, go straight to the licensing department of the borough council where you caught the cab as they will take immediate action.

"did you get his licence plate number and taxi licence number? because that is not good, i would report him to his taxi company because one day he might take it further.. weirdos man they are everywhere!Don't bother going to the taxi company, they will always defend their driver, go straight to the licensing department of the borough council where you caught the cab as they will take immediate action."
yes i think your right saying this licensing department and ask them how to go about sorting this out .

"We all have our personal space, and even though we all have a relaxed _iew on our sexual boundaries when do you class a stranger as crossing the line into your personal space?

Just got a private taxi to work, driver turns round, says the fare so I start digging for my purse (yes I know should have been prepared lol) and as I'm doing so he just touched the side of my neck under my left ear! Freak or what! Dunno if that classes as assault or anything like that but it's bloody well invading my personal space.... "

ive had taxi driver touch me a couple of times, must admit both was on the way home from a swingers club but i dont think that makes it ok

One of them was asking me about the club and what it was like and put his hand on my knee and i pushed it away, the second time was pretty much the same thing, taxi driver asking me about the club etc and he asked me if i met outside the club and started telling me about this flat he had that was empty at mo as his tenants had just moved out and would i like to go there when i got to my house he held my hand as i went to pay him

i suppose my situation is a little different as coming home from a swingers club they probably felt it was ok to touch me as i was a 'loose woman' lol but i didnt feel it was

By *annGentMan  over a year ago

With a cracking _iew

"

i suppose my situation is a little different as coming home from a swingers club they probably felt it was ok to touch me as i was a 'loose woman' lol but i didnt feel it was

"

If it's inappropriate, it's inappropriate, end of, and should be reported.

Apparently it's an offence to touch someone in this manner, police have just came and taken a statement etc and said that it falls under sexual harassment and will possibly cause him to lose his job due to the disclosure act that drivers must submit, just glad I got the taxi from my mums and not my own house!!

By *aveandkate35Couple  over a year ago

telford

I was just about to say its the manner in which it's done and not just the act, although from what you've said it's clearly assault. Glad you've spoken to the police - would have been my advice.

D&k

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"We all have our personal space, and even though we all have a relaxed _iew on our sexual boundaries when do you class a stranger as crossing the line into your personal space?

Just got a private taxi to work, driver turns round, says the fare so I start digging for my purse (yes I know should have been prepared lol) and as I'm doing so he just touched the side of my neck under my left ear! Freak or what! Dunno if that classes as assault or anything like that but it's bloody well invading my personal space....

ive had taxi driver touch me a couple of times, must admit both was on the way home from a swingers club but i dont think that makes it ok

One of them was asking me about the club and what it was like and put his hand on my knee and i pushed it away, the second time was pretty much the same thing, taxi driver asking me about the club etc and he asked me if i met outside the club and started telling me about this flat he had that was empty at mo as his tenants had just moved out and would i like to go there when i got to my house he held my hand as i went to pay him

"

its wrong, wherever you have been..

like the OP..

bang out of order..

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

For sure report to the police.

good luck and sorry to read this.

If it's your word against his, you probably won't have much of a chance in court. As you have reported it to the police, this thread could now be seen as libellous or an attempt to pervert the course of justice. I would ask admin to remove it, if I were you.

"Apparently it's an offence to touch someone in this manner, police have just came and taken a statement etc and said that it falls under sexual harassment and will possibly cause him to lose his job due to the disclosure act that drivers must submit, just glad I got the taxi from my mums and not my own house!!"

Welldone xxx

Theres no way of knowing if he's done this to others that havnt reported him and hes carried on, Or how far hes gone.

No matter who or what sittuation your in NO ONE has the right to touch anyone else unless they have been told its ok.

xxxx

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

A no tolerance approach to anything like that is the best way forward...

I have three daughters so tell them that this is important...you let people into your personnal space they do not have it invaded.

As yet I have only had to speak to one guy about his behavior. He did not even know he was doing anything wrong until I pointed it out to him...he took it as it was meant...something to learn from.

Never be frighten to challenge.

"Apparently it's an offence to touch someone in this manner, police have just came and taken a statement etc and said that it falls under sexual harassment and will possibly cause him to lose his job due to the disclosure act that drivers must submit, just glad I got the taxi from my mums and not my own house!!"

Take it to the police, they will inter_iew him and get his side of things and then act on it.

By *icboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Phoned the company and they said its also a police matter, I guess it's good they weren't just going to take a complaint and forget it. Really creeped me out it has, are buses safer? Lol"

Have you been on any of the late night buses out of Glasgow city centre...oooufft...wild...but can be fun also...people watching...

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

The police are taking this much more seriously these days, as I found out when my daughter was touched on a bus. Unfortunately, unless there is clear CCTV evidence, there won't be much they can do unless he does it again.

Maybe us ladies should start carrying mace! It's a bit much when you can't even get a cab home safely.

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

"The police are taking this much more seriously these days, as I found out when my daughter was touched on a bus. Unfortunately, unless there is clear CCTV evidence, there won't be much they can do unless he does it again.

Maybe us ladies should start carrying mace! It's a bit much when you can't even get a cab home safely. "

Mace is illegal in this country but there is an alternative. Its identifier spray which either stains the assailant red or ultra violet. Its readily available and is legal to carry. It does not breach Sect 5 of the firearms act so you cannot be lifted for carrying or using

all i can say is sorry that happened to you and yes report him. its really bad when you dont even feel safe getting a taxi xx

Good to hear that you have reported the incident OP, it was inappropriate. Even if this is not taken out as a criminal prosecution, no doubt the driver will be disciplined as per the terms of his contract.

The issue about taxi drivers picking up women outside swinging clubs is a very worrying issue really.

We all know how many men join this site thinking that us women will shag anything just because we are swingers. How many threads do we see complaining of no meets because they are genuinely surprised that we don't fuck every cock joining.

I would imagine that some taxi drivers could also be led to think the same thing. I wouldn't be happy to get into a taxi outside a swinging club in the early hours on my own

"The police are taking this much more seriously these days, as I found out when my daughter was touched on a bus. Unfortunately, unless there is clear CCTV evidence, there won't be much they can do unless he does it again.

Maybe us ladies should start carrying mace! It's a bit much when you can't even get a cab home safely.

Mace is illegal in this country but there is an alternative. Its identifier spray which either stains the assailant red or ultra violet. Its readily available and is legal to carry. It does not breach Sect 5 of the firearms act so you cannot be lifted for carrying or using "

Can I be pinched for carrying a nailfile?

If it ever happens outside a club again NN you should really report that too. Well that goes for anyone getting taxis alone out of any club.

"If it ever happens outside a club again NN you should really report that too. Well that goes for anyone getting taxis alone out of any club. "

A lot of clubs have preferred taxi firms so it might be worth having a word with the club too!

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Mace is illegal in this country but there is an alternative. Its identifier spray which either stains the assailant red or ultra violet. Its readily available and is legal to carry. It does not breach Sect 5 of the firearms act so you cannot be lifted for carrying or using

Can I be pinched for carrying a nailfile? "

No you cant get pinched for carrying a nailfile, bunch of keys, sturdy ballpoint pen, body spray atomiser which can all be good defensive weapons. If used all you have to do is prove that the force used was necessary, reasonable and proportionate

i'd of said....

thank you big boy i haven't always been a woman and still have my male genetalia so if you touch me again im gonna fuck you in the hoop!!bellend!

"If it ever happens outside a club again NN you should really report that too. Well that goes for anyone getting taxis alone out of any club.

A lot of clubs have preferred taxi firms so it might be worth having a word with the club too!"

Yes that's a really good idea as there's bound to be loads of single ladies getting taxis from swinging clubs. The club will no doubt do everything to keep their clientele safe

"No you cant get pinched for carrying a nailfile, bunch of keys, sturdy ballpoint pen, body spray atomiser which can all be good defensive weapons. If used all you have to do is prove that the force used was necessary, reasonable and proportionate "

It is difficult though because being inappropriately touched is scary! We all think of the nail file or deoderant 15 mins later but to be honest I'd just book it out of there and worry later.

Such a shame this sort of thing is still happening!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Just got a private taxi to work, driver turns round, says the fare so I start digging for my purse (yes I know should have been prepared lol) and as I'm doing so he just touched the side of my neck under my left ear! Freak or what! Dunno if that classes as assault or anything like that but it's bloody well invading my personal space.... "

it is assault, but wheter the hassel of reporting it is worth it is a different question...

Its crap when our boundaries are violated, whoever and however it happens,

hexham

"Good to hear that you have reported the incident OP, it was inappropriate. Even if this is not taken out as a criminal prosecution, no doubt the driver will be disciplined as per the terms of his contract.

The issue about taxi drivers picking up women outside swinging clubs is a very worrying issue really.

We all know how many men join this site thinking that us women will shag anything just because we are swingers. How many threads do we see complaining of no meets because they are genuinely surprised that we don't fuck every cock joining.

I would imagine that some taxi drivers could also be led to think the same thing. I wouldn't be happy to get into a taxi outside a swinging club in the early hours on my own "

i do and have, but only using the clubs prefered company.

hexham

well done you!

It may go no further, but he at least will think twice about doing it again

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"If it's your word against his, you probably won't have much of a chance in court. As you have reported it to the police, this thread could now be seen as libellous or an attempt to pervert the course of justice. I would ask admin to remove it, if I were you."

And how would you know that??

By *r and mrs sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

BOLDON COLLIERY

"If it's your word against his, you probably won't have much of a chance in court. As you have reported it to the police, this thread could now be seen as libellous or an attempt to pervert the course of justice. I would ask admin to remove it, if I were you."

what utter rubbish

hexham

"If it's your word against his, you probably won't have much of a chance in court. As you have reported it to the police, this thread could now be seen as libellous or an attempt to pervert the course of justice. I would ask admin to remove it, if I were you.

And how would you know that??"

it is neither as she hasnt identified him nor the taxi firm. However if t goes to court she will have to avoid further discussion.

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

Personally I would have said a few choice words and then reported him to his firm. xx

"Personally I would have said a few choice words and then reported him to his firm. xx"

in all fairness and this is no disrespect to anyone, but its easy to sit and say id have done this, id have said that, but when your a woman alone with a man you dont know what you think you would say and do goes out the window

Personally in that situation id wouldnt suggest anyone have a go at him as you dont know what someone whos willing to touch you is capable of, id say just stay calm and get safe before you take things further

report him ,, hes a perve and a predator ,,, shouldnt be working with " vulnerable" folk

I never sit in the front seat of a taxi unless I know the driver.

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

"report him ,, hes a perve and a predator ,,, shouldnt be working with " vulnerable" folk "

What? Like 'women'?

Well done OP.

Obviously he was not behaving in an acceptable manner so should be bought to task. Not enough people speak up.

*Her*

Yes,it's. Common assault and depending on how it Was done it could be deemed as sexual assault , if you have info about who the driver was then report him but if you do then you'll have to be prepared to possibly go to court to give evidence

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Personally I would have said a few choice words and then reported him to his firm. xx

in all fairness and this is no disrespect to anyone, but its easy to sit and say id have done this, id have said that, but when your a woman alone with a man you dont know what you think you would say and do goes out the window

Personally in that situation id wouldnt suggest anyone have a go at him as you dont know what someone whos willing to touch you is capable of, id say just stay calm and get safe before you take things further"

+1

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

"I never sit in the front seat of a taxi unless I know the driver.

"

+1

"I never sit in the front seat of a taxi unless I know the driver.

"

i was in the back, i sat forward to get into my bag which was at my feet.

i told him id break his fingers whilst i was trying to get out really quick lol. really did panic and didnt pay as i wanted out asap!!

its all over with now, gave my statement to the police and complained to the company. dont think it would go to court, well i hope it doesnt!! x

"Personally I would have said a few choice words and then reported him to his firm. xx

Personally in that situation id wouldnt suggest anyone have a go at him as you dont know what someone whos willing to touch you is capable of, id say just stay calm and get safe before you take things further"

This - always

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

as a private taxi driver myself.... that goes well beyond normal or acceptable behaviour report him immediatly to the taxi company,the council and the police

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

oops never read full thread....well done in contacting who u need to ...hopefully he will be put off road never to work taxi again, guys like that give us good guys a bad name

this i a forum not a news paper and no names have been said as to who did it or said it or were it happend there for this comment would not be admisible in court its one thig to hav an opinion but please get your facts right first this lass was touched in a way that wasnt asked for there for she was asulted and its not her word against his he works in a possistion of trust

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

You are absolutely right, as you say its easy to say when not in that position

» Add a new message to this topic