FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Milk man

Milk man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We still have a milk man, we live a few miles away from the nearest little town so we still use the local milk man he delivers every morning and can order bread bacon juice etc off him too, do you still use the local milk man ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

"We still have a milk man, we live a few miles away from the nearest little town so we still use the local milk man he delivers every morning and can order bread bacon juice etc off him too, do you still use the local milk man ?"
only asking this as just put our Xmas order form in with him and mum loved we still have a milk man as she has moved into town and they don’t have one x

By *ondongreg79Man  over a year ago

london

Nope but my neighbours in London do. Pretty sure the milk gets nicked from their doorstep most mornings.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I delivered milk in my teens.

By *an_LexaCouple  over a year ago

Sunderland

When my daughter was little, her ambition was always to be a milkboy.

Puzzled I asked why she wouldn’t want to be the milkman and own the business.

Her answer - So she could run and jump on the milk van and hang off the back, much more fun

"We still have a milk man, we live a few miles away from the nearest little town so we still use the local milk man he delivers every morning and can order bread bacon juice etc off him too, do you still use the local milk man ?"

wish i was the milkman, well sexy mrs

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

We recently cancelled it because the milk just wasn't staying fresh for long enough, but there's a few in my area.

No, not for years

"Nope but my neighbours in London do. Pretty sure the milk gets nicked from their doorstep most mornings."
always wonder if they used them in big cities with all the high rise apartments etc

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I'm thinking of starting again with glass bottles as an anti-plastic thing. Not sure the footprint would be right though.....

"Nope but my neighbours in London do. Pretty sure the milk gets nicked from their doorstep most mornings. always wonder if they used them in big cities with all the high rise apartments etc "

Is he a sexy milkman?

"Nope but my neighbours in London do. Pretty sure the milk gets nicked from their doorstep most mornings. always wonder if they used them in big cities with all the high rise apartments etc

Is he a sexy milkman?"

He is Pat Mustard

Yes I still have the Milkman great full fat milk really nice to support the local business

We must be local to each other ... we have milk and more

He's a lucky milkman!

Our neighbors have milk delivered, I know because he wakes me up most mornings at 4:30am leaving his engine running and banging doors

» Add a new message to this topic