FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > "NO DICK PICS"

"NO DICK PICS"

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know girls don't like it when they get bombarded with dick pics as an ice breaker (I'd like to know how many times it actually worked as an ice breaker & wasn't instantly deleted) because you just have to read the profiles "NO DICK PICS!"..

But if you think about it, majority are looking for a dick on here anyway? No??

So maybe the ice breaker isn't so bad, it's showing you what's on offer from the get go in a sense..

Btw I'm not one to flood girls messenges with dick pics, I just had a laugh when reading the profiles and seen "no dick pics"

Like to hear what's people's opinions on this nothing to serious, I'm not for them guys who think sending them is the way to spark a conversation..

TGIF FABBERS HAVE A GREAT & NAUGHTY WEEKEND!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’re right I find it works a treat in a night on the pull when I pull out my cock, wave it in a woman’s face and ask her if she fancies a fuck. Spent many a good night in cuffs doing it

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Dick pics in a message don't bother me, I like to pretend its the penis talking and it's really quite funny.

I do like to see it, and as long as they've sent a face pic as well I'm OK with that.

But no, not everyone is looking for a dick as you describe.

Just because I like cocks doesn't mean I want to see one waved in my face as an introduction ffs.

Believe it or not OP, there are people who are way more interested in the person who is attached to the genitals, rather than vice versa.

I mention near the end of my profile that I don't like explicit photos. If nothing else, it's one way of sorting out the people who are too lazy/ignorant/on the pull to spend five minutes reading a few paragraphs.

"Dick pics in a message don't bother me, I like to pretend its the penis talking and it's really quite funny.

I do like to see it, and as long as they've sent a face pic as well I'm OK with that.

But no, not everyone is looking for a dick as you describe. "

Exactly you don't mind them and like to put a face to the dick, face pic and a dick pic, it's putting it out there from the start what your gona be working with..

I didn't say everyone is looking for a dick, I said the majority, I know some people are on to socialize, have a nosey and others just for creeping profiles haha

"Just because I like cocks doesn't mean I want to see one waved in my face as an introduction ffs.

Believe it or not OP, there are people who are way more interested in the person who is attached to the genitals, rather than vice versa.

I mention near the end of my profile that I don't like explicit photos. If nothing else, it's one way of sorting out the people who are too lazy/ignorant/on the pull to spend five minutes reading a few paragraphs. "

Wow this is exactly what I ment by saying nothing to serious, I'm not for them who dick pick every girl online, if anything I agree with your point..

And I do take the time to read the profiles, sure how else would I see the "no dick pics" in a lot of the profiles

Guys don't read profiles they just message every women online at the time with a dick pic

"Guys don't read profiles they just message every women online at the time with a dick pic"

No, I can't agree with you on that one

It comes across as just trying to sell yourself as a dick really and nothing more. I don't mind seeing them, I'm nosy, but if that's all I think you think you arè then we won't get far

"It comes across as just trying to sell yourself as a dick really and nothing more. I don't mind seeing them, I'm nosy, but if that's all I think you think you arè then we won't get far "

I like that point, it's a message of a dick, from a dick.. doesn't come across as if your gona be able to hold a conversation, never mind start one if a dick pic is your opener for the conversation

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Its an easy 1st filter as a guy sending a dick pic clearly hasn't a clue how to introduce himself or how to communicate.

[Removed by poster at 07/12/18 09:05:48]

When I was on here as a single woman I think I had it on my profile too. I just don't need to see closeups of them and if they were the only photos a guy sent me with his first message he didn't get a reply. Also if the only photos on his profile were only pics of his cock it put me off too.

K

"Guys don't read profiles they just message every women online at the time with a dick pic"

Sweeping generalisations R us

By *etite HandfulWoman  over a year ago

Chester

Not all but the majority do its sad really if they think their dick is more attractive than their face.

"Guys don't read profiles they just message every women online at the time with a dick pic

No, I can't agree with you on that one "

Nor me. The last four messages I got with pics were just bodies and faces.

"Just because I like cocks doesn't mean I want to see one waved in my face as an introduction ffs.

I mention near the end of my profile that I don't like explicit photos. If nothing else, it's one way of sorting out the people who are too lazy/ignorant/on the pull to spend five minutes reading a few paragraphs.

Wow this is exactly what I ment by saying nothing to serious, I'm not for them who dick pick every girl online, if anything I agree with your point..

And I do take the time to read the profiles, sure how else would I see the "no dick pics" in a lot of the profiles "

Haha fair point. Having woken up to assorted dick pics your post touched a nerve

It's the assumption that most guys here seem to make, that everyone here is just looking for a cock regardless of who the cock is attached to.

If I just want to get laid then I can go out clubbing. I come on Fab looking for something a bit different x

"Guys don't read profiles they just message every women online at the time with a dick pic

No, I can't agree with you on that one

Nor me. The last four messages I got with pics were just bodies and faces. "

It’s all the vagina pics I keep getting sent, ladies I know what they look like and please read my profile, it will only take a minute.

I don’t need to see a dick pic before meeting. I need to be attracted to a guy first. If I’m sent a dick pic without asking, it turns me off I’m aftaid.

[Removed by poster at 07/12/18 09:24:16]

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

More bothered about the person it’s attached to the cocks irrelevant until it’s time to put it to good use, and it doesn’t get to that stage unless im attracted to you and I can’t gauge that by a pic of the icl shown from 20 angles

By *edtothecore74Woman  over a year ago

Spalding

"I know girls don't like it when they get bombarded with dick pics as an ice breaker (I'd like to know how many times it actually worked as an ice breaker & wasn't instantly deleted) because you just have to read the profiles "NO DICK PICS!"..

But if you think about it, majority are looking for a dick on here anyway? No??

So maybe the ice breaker isn't so bad, it's showing you what's on offer from the get go in a sense..

Btw I'm not one to flood girls messenges with dick pics, I just had a laugh when reading the profiles and seen "no dick pics"

Like to hear what's people's opinions on this nothing to serious, I'm not for them guys who think sending them is the way to spark a conversation..

TGIF FABBERS HAVE A GREAT & NAUGHTY WEEKEND! "

Sending unsolicited dick pics is a violation.

If i CHOOSE to go looking at publicly available cock...then so be it...

Removing that choice from me is stepping over the boundary of consent. End of.

Do npt assume that a womans presence on this site means that you are entitled to be sexual with her without her permission.

Boundaries, respect, consent.

By *urvymamaWoman  over a year ago

Doncaster

"More bothered about the person it’s attached to the cocks irrelevant until it’s time to put it to good use, and it doesn’t get to that stage unless im attracted to you and I can’t gauge that by a pic of the icl shown from 20 angles "

icl?? Meant cock - bloody phone

By *_Yeah19Couple  over a year ago

Lincoln

"More bothered about the person it’s attached to the cocks irrelevant until it’s time to put it to good use, and it doesn’t get to that stage unless im attracted to you and I can’t gauge that by a pic of the icl shown from 20 angles

icl?? Meant cock - bloody phone"

This

TB

I always almost feel sorry for those not able to send Dick pictures, but he can be a cock at times.

This is fab, not every single desire expressed on here will be resolved by a penis. Yes, penis are great though they are a small part of a bigger picture.

I really don't get the 'try before you buy' argument. If a profile is just a cock picture and the short inpoliteness of "get it here, luv", what is actually there to entice someone?

"I always almost feel sorry for those not able to send Dick pictures, but he can be a cock at times.

This is fab, not every single desire expressed on here will be resolved by a penis. Yes, penis are great though they are a small part of a bigger picture.

I really don't get the 'try before you buy' argument. If a profile is just a cock picture and the short inpoliteness of "get it here, luv", what is actually there to entice someone?"

By *ndecidedMan  over a year ago

London

Next time, just send a pic of the balls!

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Next time, just send a pic of the balls!

"

Just don't put a dick pic up as your profile pic that a clear sine that the guy that owns the profile is a bit of a numskull.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I prefer to see one on profile because if a guy attached one to a message he's made an assumption that I would be ok with that. One of my pet peeves is guys that assume...

Just don't put a dick pic up as your profile pic that a clear sine that the guy that owns the profile is a bit of a numskull. "

I just don’t get why guys do that????

Spalding

Just don't put a dick pic up as your profile pic that a clear sine that the guy that owns the profile is a bit of a numskull.

I just don’t get why guys do that????"

Me neither, but it helps sort the wheat from the chaffe

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

" I just had a laugh when reading the profiles and seen "no dick pics"

Like to hear what's people's opinions on this nothing to serious,"

Why would someone laugh at that .. not all of us want to see them ...I certainly don't (each to their own though)

Spalding

" I just had a laugh when reading the profiles and seen "no dick pics"

Like to hear what's people's opinions on this nothing to serious,

Why would someone laugh at that .. not all of us want to see them ...I certainly don't (each to their own though)"

Just as a side note, if my avatar doesn’t show my dick in, I’m lucky to reach double figures with daily views, if I’ve got a nude full frontal it usually reaches triple figures and big percentage are women and couples.

So don’t believe the hype.

I wouldn't want to be bombarded with close-up fanny photos either.

By *etro1940sCouple  over a year ago

Kingston upon Thames

"It comes across as just trying to sell yourself as a dick really and nothing more. I don't mind seeing them, I'm nosy, but if that's all I think you think you arè then we won't get far "
what she said ....

Nahhhhhh I’m here for men as a whole, not their cocks

"Its an easy 1st filter as a guy sending a dick pic clearly hasn't a clue how to introduce himself or how to communicate."

That's because we're still just a bunch of cavemen

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Just as a side note, if my avatar doesn’t show my dick in, I’m lucky to reach double figures with daily views, if I’ve got a nude full frontal it usually reaches triple figures and big percentage are women and couples.

So don’t believe the hype. "

Yeah but your pic is far enough away to not have the repellant effect of the 'shove it in her face' type of close-up pic, and it is a fairly impressive pic, so people are going to check you out out of curiosity.

If a close up cock avatar appears in my inbox I usually delete on sight. If the first thing I see on a profile is something taking my eye out, usually the same.

I would recommend that guys take a pic that includes most of the body like yours does, and then load it FIRST on their profile, so that it is the LAST thing I see if I am on a phone. It's actually less of a problem on a desktop because if I click on pics I see 9 small thumbnails.

But if I am on a phone, and I like the first few body or face pics, I can choose to carry on and find it for myself. It has, as the poster above mentioned, something to do with choice and consent - I need to be given the option, then I don't feel violated if I make the choice.

Spalding

"Just as a side note, if my avatar doesn’t show my dick in, I’m lucky to reach double figures with daily views, if I’ve got a nude full frontal it usually reaches triple figures and big percentage are women and couples.

I would probably disregard you BECAUSE of your pic being overtly nude... i might look out of curiosity... but doubt i would want more..

I guess it depends if you want quality over quantity and/or the type of persons you seek.

For me it’s easy, if a guy sends a dick picture before he’s even sent a face picture I will assume all he has going for him is his dick, and avoid him.

Yes we are looking for sex, but before I get to the dick I have to like the face and personality first.

I would probably disregard you BECAUSE of your pic being overtly nude... i might look out of curiosity... but doubt i would want more..

I guess it depends if you want quality over quantity and/or the type of persons you seek. "

I would probably disregard you, cause you’re not my type.

Yeah but your pic is far enough away to not have the repellant effect of the 'shove it in her face' type of close-up pic, and it is a fairly impressive pic, so people are going to check you out out of curiosity.

If a close up cock avatar appears in my inbox I usually delete on sight. If the first thing I see on a profile is something taking my eye out, usually the same.

I would recommend that guys take a pic that includes most of the body like yours does, and then load it FIRST on their profile, so that it is the LAST thing I see if I am on a phone. It's actually less of a problem on a desktop because if I click on pics I see 9 small thumbnails.

But if I am on a phone, and I like the first few body or face pics, I can choose to carry on and find it for myself. It has, as the poster above mentioned, something to do with choice and consent - I need to be given the option, then I don't feel violated if I make the choice."

I agree.

Besides views don’t equate to meets, people are nosey & curious so will look!

Spalding

I guess it depends if you want quality over quantity and/or the type of persons you seek.

I would probably disregard you, cause you’re not my type. "

Meeeowww... bitchy... or just plain nasty.

Meeeowww... bitchy... or just plain nasty. "

How? You said you’d disregard someone for having a nude photo, he said he’d disregard you because you aren’t his type?....I don’t really see much of a difference?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

When I'm meeting guys, the last thing I consider is cocks. Yes, sex with a guy involves one, but I'm much more interested in friendliness/ respect (is this person safe to be alone with? Do they give a shit about me?) and then other parts of the body. And after that probably verifications to see what other people made of my first point. After that, apart from extremes, they're much of a muchness for me.

"When I'm meeting guys, the last thing I consider is cocks. Yes, sex with a guy involves one, but I'm much more interested in friendliness/ respect (is this person safe to be alone with? Do they give a shit about me?) and then other parts of the body. And after that probably verifications to see what other people made of my first point. After that, apart from extremes, they're much of a muchness for me. "

It’s like if a guy wanted to see my lady parts before meeting me then I would probably tell them to shove it.

Don’t encourage them. If it’s just attention someone wants then flash it all, if you want to meet someone that is interested in your more than your tool then don’t.

I never send a Dick pic unless asked

Hillside desolate

You kind of implied he wasn't "quality" because he has a nude pic.

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

It's a no thank you from us.

Would rather see if there is an attraction first.

All guys have one and I can always ask if I want to see it.

Less is more in our book.

How ?! You can still be attractive and still not be someone’s type, we can’t fancy everyone.

Manchester (she/her)

"When I'm meeting guys, the last thing I consider is cocks. Yes, sex with a guy involves one, but I'm much more interested in friendliness/ respect (is this person safe to be alone with? Do they give a shit about me?) and then other parts of the body. And after that probably verifications to see what other people made of my first point. After that, apart from extremes, they're much of a muchness for me.

It’s like if a guy wanted to see my lady parts before meeting me then I would probably tell them to shove it. "

Most meets, I don't see or look for the genitalia beforehand. Sometimes it can be like foreplay, teasing chat sort of thing, but that only works if I've already decided I want to go further with this person.

"

I don’t think she meant it like that going by the things she usually posts. She has the same opinions as me and if a guy has lots of cock pics on their profile, they are not going to be the type of guy I would meet.

Spalding

How ?! You can still be attractive and still not be someone’s type, we can’t fancy everyone. "

You can also be polite to those that are not your type. I was merely joining in the discussion... you got nasty

Spalding

"

Not at all... this is a discussion about reactions to dick pics.... right?

I know how women feel. I get a few guys sending me dick pics and asking if I’d like mine sucked despite me saying I’m not bi.

And I’m also fed up with women sending me boob pics and they don’t put much effort in their message. It’s as if they think because they have boobs I’ll hold a one sided conversation with them.

Does that translate into actual contacts and meets though, or just views?

Asking for a friend : -)

Asking for a friend : -) "

Following

Asking for a friend : -) "

Only cause you asked, I’ve got a meet tonight off of the back of one, from the other day. Thank fuck she’s not a forumite, so there’s no politics.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I don't like them, a disembodied close up penis pic really does nothing for me.

I've never looked at one and instantly thought "damn I want to fuck that"

Something arty, subtle, tasteful on the other hand may well raise my blood pressure a little.

If someone has one as a profile pic, an album of nothing but cock & slaps one in my inbox, my immediate thought is "oh you're a cock"

I want to meet people, not cocks

Only cause you asked, I’ve got a meet tonight off of the back of one, from the other day. Thank fuck she’s not a forumite, so there’s no politics."

It’s why I don’t meet forumites in that way. Only as friends.

Only cause you asked, I’ve got a meet tonight off of the back of one, from the other day. Thank fuck she’s not a forumite, so there’s no politics.

It’s why I don’t meet forumites in that way. Only as friends. "

*steps aside as men stampede out of the forums*

"Dick pics in a message don't bother me, I like to pretend its the penis talking and it's really quite funny.

"

This is my new way of dealing with it! Thanks

*steps aside as men stampede out of the forums*"

As if

Manchester (she/her)

As if "

I mean this in a non creepy way, but I think you'd be a heck of a catch.

It’s why I don’t meet forumites in that way. Only as friends. "

I’ll fuck ‘em all

Only cause you asked, I’ve got a meet tonight off of the back of one, from the other day. Thank fuck she’s not a forumite, so there’s no politics."

I was genuinely curious : ) I think yours are quite tastefully done compared to a lot here.

By *ed PetalCouple  over a year ago

Kent

"

Sending unsolicited dick pics is a violation.

If i CHOOSE to go looking at publicly available cock...then so be it...

Removing that choice from me is stepping over the boundary of consent. End of.

Do npt assume that a womans presence on this site means that you are entitled to be sexual with her without her permission.

Boundaries, respect, consent. "

This for me, absolutely this. Also I don't think dicks are particularly pretty to look at. I like them when having sex, but outside of that they can stay tucked in the boxers!

Hillside desolate

This is my new way of dealing with it! Thanks "

Manchester (she/her)

I was genuinely curious : ) I think yours are quite tastefully done compared to a lot here. "

There are certainly degrees of dick pic, that's for sure.

"

Do you give them a funny voice in your mind as well?

Cornwall

Do you give them a funny voice in your mind as well? "

lol I now have those voices from the Haribo ad in my head

As if

I mean this in a non creepy way, but I think you'd be a heck of a catch. "

That’s very sweet of you to say. I’m blushing by the way. Guys tell me I’m not good at taking compliments.

I don’t mind a nice dick pic but attached it to a face and a nice body with a lovely thought out message.

Kitty x

Hillside desolate

Do you give them a funny voice in your mind as well? "

Yes! It's even funnier if it's a polite message. Try it with the next one you get, makes me smile every time

As if

I mean this in a non creepy way, but I think you'd be a heck of a catch.

That’s very sweet of you to say. I’m blushing by the way. Guys tell me I’m not good at taking compliments. "

I'd have to agree. In a non creepy way of course.

Do you give them a funny voice in your mind as well?

lol I now have those voices from the Haribo ad in my head "

And I'm seeing dicks in bobble hats now. It's been a tiring week

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I read your profile, liked it"

"Thanks, glad you did"

"Sent you some pics"

(half erect/floppy/fully erect cock waving in my face, delete as applicable)

No further replies from me, possibly ending with a block.

By *viatrixWoman  over a year ago

Redhill

But no, not everyone is looking for a dick as you describe. "

Lol, I do this too... I imagine I’m chatting to the penis... when I fet pics of flaccid ones, I cab’t help but say “hello, flaccid penis...” many times this greeting doesn’t go down well...

Manchester (she/her)

""I read your profile, liked it"

"Thanks, glad you did"

"Sent you some pics"

No further replies from me, possibly ending with a block. "

Love your profile, you sound just my type. I'm going to enjoy you.

Five near identical cock pics.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

""I read your profile, liked it"

"Thanks, glad you did"

"Sent you some pics"

No further replies from me, possibly ending with a block.

Love your profile, you sound just my type. I'm going to enjoy you.

Five near identical cock pics. "

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

And que the guys trying to look like heroes to the girls by say “you would walk up to a girl in a bar with your cock in your hand to say hi”.. well actually you just might if she was sitting there with her legs wide open pulling her flaps apart with “cock slut” written on her.. but hey oh, just a thought...

Manchester (she/her)

"And que the guys trying to look like heroes to the girls by say “you would walk up to a girl in a bar with your cock in your hand to say hi”.. well actually you just might if she was sitting there with her legs wide open pulling her flaps apart with “cock slut” written on her.. but hey oh, just a thought... "

I got those messages/ pictures when I had no pictures and when the only one was my profile picture (my text has never been super graphic, and, sorry to spoil any illusions, but I'm wearing boring cotton briefs in my profile picture). I think many guys just think it's acceptable here regardless.

"And que the guys trying to look like heroes to the girls by say “you would walk up to a girl in a bar with your cock in your hand to say hi”.. well actually you just might if she was sitting there with her legs wide open pulling her flaps apart with “cock slut” written on her.. but hey oh, just a thought...

I got those messages/ pictures when I had no pictures and when the only one was my profile picture (my text has never been super graphic, and, sorry to spoil any illusions, but I'm wearing boring cotton briefs in my profile picture). I think many guys just think it's acceptable here regardless. "

I wrote an essay on how she isn’t showing you, they’re on her profile etc which is different to being sent them, but meh

"And que the guys trying to look like heroes to the girls by say “you would walk up to a girl in a bar with your cock in your hand to say hi”.. well actually you just might if she was sitting there with her legs wide open pulling her flaps apart with “cock slut” written on her.. but hey oh, just a thought... "

I don’t have naked pics on my profile so no excuse but I still get them.

Manchester (she/her)

I wouldn't dream of approaching a stranger showing off my genitals. Even in a club when I'm dressed down, the closest I'll get is happening to be naked or not curled up hiding. If a person were sitting in a pub flashing I'd try to ascertain if they were OK, not well, or doing it for attention. And if I did approach I'd look them in the eye and treat them with dignity (probably to get them help tbh, in a regular pub). In a club, I'd make small talk.

But they don't only send to the women on here who have their legs splayed and pussy wide open.

It doesn't bother me if a man sends his dick as an opening message. He's the one ruining his chances of meeting me as I'm more likely to say no to his dick than his face. If I get to see a Face and like it then talk to the man, and like him, it's highly unlikely his dick will put me off him, when I eventually see it. I'll be lusting after him, and will want his dick.

By *asterBunny38Woman  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

SPOILER ALERT!! SPOILER ALERT!!

Much though I like the appearance of a freshly washed male undercarriage, it sounds like there are a number of us ladies on here who would prefer it if men could peek our interest a little with a different kind of photo.

If you want us to feel the giddy excitement of wondering what we may be about to discover when we finally meet up and get our hands in your pants, spare us the preview… no one likes to be told in November, what they’ll be unwrapping on Christmas Day!! (Although, from what some ladies have written, there are a few who don't like too shocking a surprise.)

Titillate us with a shot of your arms, your torso, and definitely your bum (most ladies will be partial to a pert arse to stroke or slap). For those men that can’t resist the urge to still send the dick pic… choose wisely. No one wants us thinking “ooh, he should put some cream on that!”

Manchester (she/her)

"And que the guys trying to look like heroes to the girls by say “you would walk up to a girl in a bar with your cock in your hand to say hi”.. well actually you just might if she was sitting there with her legs wide open pulling her flaps apart with “cock slut” written on her.. but hey oh, just a thought...

I don’t have naked pics on my profile so no excuse but I still get them. "

I get messages telling me I'm a prude, lol. Usually with explicit pictures attached.

I never send one in a message ... not unless asked which is very rarely!

I have some pictures in my albums but they're body shots rather than close ups. People have a choice whether to look then.

Equally I don't want to see close ups of genitalia. It's the person as a whole I'm interested in ... mind, body and personality!

" "

What?

Spalding

"I never send one in a message ... not unless asked which is very rarely!

I have some pictures in my albums but they're body shots rather than close ups. People have a choice whether to look then.

Equally I don't want to see close ups of genitalia. It's the person as a whole I'm interested in ... mind, body and personality! "

And beautiful you are too

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

I don’t care what a guy’s cock looks like until he’s stood in front of me and I’m unzipping him. Assuming he has one, it just is. It’s not a defining feature. Cock pics don’t offend me but I think they’re pointless. Oh, you have a dick? Good for you. It’s like sending me a pic of your ear or your hand.

Once I know someone and we’ve played, it’s different - I have memories of where it’s been

How many women on here have photos like that?

Cornwall

"

I get messages telling me I'm a prude, lol. Usually with explicit pictures attached. "

hahaha I get told I'm really boring ... (ok I am a bit)

"I don’t care what a guy’s cock looks like until he’s stood in front of me and I’m unzipping him. Assuming he has one, it just is. It’s not a defining feature. Cock pics don’t offend me but I think they’re pointless. Oh, you have a dick? Good for you. It’s like sending me a pic of your ear or your hand.

Once I know someone and we’ve played, it’s different - I have memories of where it’s been "

A dick is a means to an end if you will - both get satisfaction from it. However, it's also pug ugly - short and hairy, long and not hairy and everything in between. I have a face pic on my profile and expect the same in return (as is stated in my profile). I connect with eyes more than anything else and, if I find there is enough of a connection for me to want to meet - then it doesn't matter what the cock looks like in any event.

"A dick is a means to an end if you will - both get satisfaction from it. However, it's also pug ugly - short and hairy, long and not hairy and everything in between. I have a face pic on my profile and expect the same in return (as is stated in my profile). I connect with eyes more than anything else and, if I find there is enough of a connection for me to want to meet - then it doesn't matter what the cock looks like in any event."

Eyes are very important to me also.

Manchester (she/her)

"

I get messages telling me I'm a prude, lol. Usually with explicit pictures attached.

hahaha I get told I'm really boring ... (ok I am a bit)"

I like to think I have style and class (as class goes where I'm looking to fuck relative strangers), with a bit of mystery but enough information.

Cardiff

How many women on here have photos like that? "

A lot more than you think.. all I’m saying is here is a long way from everyday normal life.. let’s face it, there’s no girls out in the street bent over flashing their ass begging for fabs, things are different here and that’s just how it is, if someone doesn’t like a message they get then just block or you could spend hrs complaining about it.. there’s always a choice

A lot more than you think.. all I’m saying is here is a long way from everyday normal life.. let’s face it, there’s no girls out in the street bent over flashing their ass begging for fabs, things are different here and that’s just how it is, if someone doesn’t like a message they get then just block or you could spend hrs complaining about it.. there’s always a choice"

I don’t think anyone is begging for Fabs by posting tasteful photos.

Are you begging for Fabs by posting yours?

If a woman writes she doesn’t want dick pictures on her profile men should respect that, by not respecting it you’re going against her consent.

It’s like saying no to kissing a man, if he does it anyway it’s wrong.

I don’t see anyone spending hours complaining about it, what I do see is a discussion. You could always follow your own words and stop replying to this thread if you don’t like it.

Cardiff

A lot more than you think.. all I’m saying is here is a long way from everyday normal life.. let’s face it, there’s no girls out in the street bent over flashing their ass begging for fabs, things are different here and that’s just how it is, if someone doesn’t like a message they get then just block or you could spend hrs complaining about it.. there’s always a choice

If a woman writes she doesn’t want dick pictures on her profile men should respect that, by not respecting it you’re going against her consent.

I don’t see anyone spending hours complaining about it, what I do see is a discussion. You could always follow your own words and stop replying to this thread if you don’t like it. "

No one begs for fabs? Oh geez, lol..

There’s quite a few spending hrs complaining, me? Well I’m having fun..

Against her consent by sending a pic in a message? Lol.. calm down or you’ll come across as one of those maniac feminists that’s just searching for their next court case haha

But they don't only send to the women on here who have their legs splayed and pussy wide open.

It doesn't bother me if a man sends his dick as an opening message. He's the one ruining his chances of meeting me as I'm more likely to say no to his dick than his face. If I get to see a Face and like it then talk to the man, and like him, it's highly unlikely his dick will put me off him, when I eventually see it. I'll be lusting after him, and will want his dick. "

Cock pics don't bother me. They save me wasting any time chatting to them. I won't be meeting them.

I don’t see anyone spending hours complaining about it, what I do see is a discussion. You could always follow your own words and stop replying to this thread if you don’t like it.

Against her consent by sending a pic in a message? Lol.. calm down or you’ll come across as one of those maniac feminists that’s just searching for their next court case haha "

I just love it when guys scream “feminist” to a woman who doesn’t agree with them. It’s scresms of fragility.

If someone says no to something a decent person would respect that.

Are you begging for Fabs? You didn’t answer.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Not all but the majority do its sad really if they think their dick is more attractive than their face. "

For some it's true - and their cock's not that attractive either

Cardiff

Against her consent by sending a pic in a message? Lol.. calm down or you’ll come across as one of those maniac feminists that’s just searching for their next court case haha

I just love it when guys scream “feminist” to a woman who doesn’t agree with them. It’s scresms of fragility.

Are you begging for Fabs? You didn’t answer. "

Lol well I’m certainly not fragile.. I just gave my opionion on the overreaction of receiving a message that contains a photo (calling it an invasion of space lol) on a site where there are running threads of suck/fuck/kiss/avoid lol.. and the very ones complaining are the ones knee deep in these.. the class bar is set pretty low by all here so...

And no, I’m not one of those that stick up continuous statuses and post begging for fabs

It doesn't bother me if a man sends his dick as an opening message. He's the one ruining his chances of meeting me as I'm more likely to say no to his dick than his face. If I get to see a Face and like it then talk to the man, and like him, it's highly unlikely his dick will put me off him, when I eventually see it. I'll be lusting after him, and will want his dick.

Cock pics don't bother me. They save me wasting any time chatting to them. I won't be meeting them. "

Good way to think of it.

Manchester (she/her)

You need to stay away from women full stop.

Online, offline, consent is universal. Unless you know for a fact someone wishes to be sexual with you (if you arent sure, ask) then you respect consent.

A womans presence ANYWHERE does not mean you are entitled to her space. Yes, including here.

What’s funny is men who think they are entitled to a woman’s space and laugh when consent is brought up would be the first to beat up a man who acted like they did to their daughter/sister/mother.

Love the hypocrisy! "

They're also often the first and loudest to complain if a woman they're not interested in, or, gasp, a man, dares to look at them the wrong way.

We teach young girls to handle it with more class and maturity.

Cock pics don't bother me. They save me wasting any time chatting to them. I won't be meeting them.

Good way to think of it. "

I'm a happy chappy.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

These type of women are hypocrites.

"And que the guys trying to look like heroes to the girls by say “you would walk up to a girl in a bar with your cock in your hand to say hi”.. well actually you just might if she was sitting there with her legs wide open pulling her flaps apart with “cock slut” written on her.. but hey oh, just a thought... These type of women are hypocrites. "

I actually saw one in a message earlier that’s disturbed me and I think I need a break from looking at them. Sorry but it wasn’t nice.

Just so u know i will be having sex wednesday after sending a cockpic 1st message

She did ask for it on an update mind u but hell if it works

"Just so u know i will be having sex wednesday after sending a cockpic 1st message

She did ask for it on an update mind u but hell if it works "

It’s probably a bloke

Cardiff

Lol well I’m certainly not fragile.. I just gave my opionion on the overreaction of receiving a message that contains a photo (calling it an invasion of space lol) on a site where there are running threads of suck/fuck/kiss/avoid lol.. and the very ones complaining are the ones knee deep in these.. the class bar is set pretty low by all here so...

And no, I’m not one of those that stick up continuous statuses and post begging for fabs

But the difference is, we can choose not to open those. But you don’t know if a cock pic is going to greet you until you open a message. And we all know how many complaints there are about people who don’t read their messages! "

Ah yes, the old “oh I can’t get a reply” threads... that’s next on my agenda haha

Chester/Wirral

"And que the guys trying to look like heroes to the girls by say “you would walk up to a girl in a bar with your cock in your hand to say hi”.. well actually you just might if she was sitting there with her legs wide open pulling her flaps apart with “cock slut” written on her.. but hey oh, just a thought... These type of women are hypocrites.

"

Shush you or you will get an unsolicited dick pic.

"Just so u know i will be having sex wednesday after sending a cockpic 1st message

She did ask for it on an update mind u but hell if it works

It’s probably a bloke "

Shes real i tell ya she got boobs and a faj

But the difference is, we can choose not to open those. But you don’t know if a cock pic is going to greet you until you open a message. And we all know how many complaints there are about people who don’t read their messages!

Ah yes, the old “oh I can’t get a reply” threads... that’s next on my agenda haha "

Not another one...there’s only been 4062 this week!

"And que the guys trying to look like heroes to the girls by say “you would walk up to a girl in a bar with your cock in your hand to say hi”.. well actually you just might if she was sitting there with her legs wide open pulling her flaps apart with “cock slut” written on her.. but hey oh, just a thought... These type of women are hypocrites.

Shush you or you will get an unsolicited dick pic. "

I will send you the disgusting one I received back.

Chester/Wirral

I will send you the disgusting one I received back. "

I've seen enough dicks to last 10 lifetimes on here and they still repulse me. So please don't! You win.

It is easy. If someone wants to see your cock, they will ask.

And no, I’m not one of those that stick up continuous statuses and post begging for fabs "

Surely it takes one to know on in regards to begging for Fabs?

I’d say people are posting tasteful photos to of course gain interest for meets. Begging for Fabs is incredibly sad, however I’ve not noticed anyone feeling the need to do so. So maybe you’re assuming?

It’s not an over reaction it’s a fact. If someone says they don’t want something why do you think it’s okay to not respect their wishes?

You need to stay away from women full stop.

Online, offline, consent is universal. Unless you know for a fact someone wishes to be sexual with you (if you arent sure, ask) then you respect consent.

A womans presence ANYWHERE does not mean you are entitled to her space. Yes, including here.

What’s funny is men who think they are entitled to a woman’s space and laugh when consent is brought up would be the first to beat up a man who acted like they did to their daughter/sister/mother.

Love the hypocrisy!

They're also often the first and loudest to complain if a woman they're not interested in, or, gasp, a man, dares to look at them the wrong way.

We teach young girls to handle it with more class and maturity. "

I will send you the disgusting one I received back. "

This is what I do to guys who send dick picture as their opening message.

I shall find the ugliest one on google and send it back to them. It’s entertaining.

Cardiff

I’d say people are posting tasteful photos to of course gain interest for meets. Begging for Fabs is incredibly sad, however I’ve not noticed anyone feeling the need to do so. So maybe you’re assuming?

It’s not an over reaction it’s a fact. If someone says they don’t want something why do you think it’s okay to not respect their wishes?"

Did you really come back with “it takes one to know one” lol.... if that’s where we’re at I’m done

It’s not an over reaction it’s a fact. If someone says they don’t want something why do you think it’s okay to not respect their wishes?

Did you really come back with “it takes one to know one” lol.... if that’s where we’re at I’m done "

I did. You are stating there are some people on here begging for Fabs & I’m wondering how you know that unless you go through the same actions yourself.

Surely if just posting a picture is “begging for Fabs” we are all doing it right? So what do these beggars do? I’m curious.

When you all get a minute do you mind fabbing my pictures please. Cheers.

Have a good one.

Peace X.

Hillside desolate

"When you all get a minute do you mind fabbing my pictures please. Cheers.

Have a good one.

Peace X."

Have a good one.

Peace X."

We love an honest attention seeker! Hahaha, I’m joking.

I have granted you your wish!

Have a good one.

Peace X.

I have granted you your wish! "

Omg. Best. Day. EVER!!!!!!!

Have a good one.

Peace X."

Ur sexy

Have a good one.

Peace X.

I have granted you your wish!

Omg. Best. Day. EVER!!!!!!!"

Have a good one.

Peace X.

Ur sexy "

Snap

I like your photos, you put thought into them.

You show more of yourself in your photos, than just your body.

Penis close ups from various angles, do not do it for me.

Cardiff

Did you really come back with “it takes one to know one” lol.... if that’s where we’re at I’m done

I did. You are stating there are some people on here begging for Fabs & I’m wondering how you know that unless you go through the same actions yourself.

Surely if just posting a picture is “begging for Fabs” we are all doing it right? So what do these beggars do? I’m curious. "

I was gonna try reply to your questions but it’s really pointless .. you now don’t have consent to reply or acknowledge my posts

By *queekyCheesyCouple  over a year ago

newark

When we get sent anywhere between 4 and 20 dick pics, we look at each picture

And after careful consideration find ourselves with only 1 summary

That whoever sent them, looks like a cock from every angle

Manchester (she/her)

*facepalm*

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

I'm only looking for a dick that happens to be attached to a funny, sexy, smart, considerate, playful, attractive man.

Did you know that according to the rule of nines (or rule of burns), your genitalia comprises just 1% of your body? Me.... I kinda like the other percentages too, not to mention the mind that drives them

Chester/Wirral

"I'm only looking for a dick that happens to be attached to a funny, sexy, smart, considerate, playful, attractive man.

"

We are rarer than rocking horse shit though, sorry

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I'm only looking for a dick that happens to be attached to a funny, sexy, smart, considerate, playful, attractive man.

We are rarer than rocking horse shit though, sorry "

Rare... But not mythical... Or I'd never have met anyone!

A dick is a dick

Sure, they vary in size a bit but what they are attached to is the thing that really excites me.

I want to see the owner of the dick and fancy him so much that I want his dick.

I’ve never seen a dick I like the look of so much that I don’t care if it’s owner is a munter.

"A dick is a dick

Sure, they vary in size a bit but what they are attached to is the thing that really excites me.

I want to see the owner of the dick and fancy him so much that I want his dick.

I’ve never seen a dick I like the look of so much that I don’t care if it’s owner is a munter. "

*sulks*

They are rarer than rocking horse shit though, sorry "

ftfy

We are rarer than rocking horse shit though, sorry "

You’re not wrong!