FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Revised profile

Revised profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tella Heels OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I got a little fed up of people asking to meet (usually men) I am no longer interested in meets, I’m not well and until I’m back to full health I’m not interested

So my question is, what’s the point of detailing who you are and what your about when no one reads it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I keep editing my text down to two or three paragraphs, but then I add a bit here and a bit there and it's soon back to its usual rambling length.

The point for me though, is that it's immediately obvious with any message who can or can't be arsed to read it. It's like a filter. I think also (hope maybe) that it puts off people who I wouldn't want to meet anyway and attracts those that I would.

That's my theory anyway, although I'm probably talking total rubbish.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of people don't bother to read profiles, they look at the pictures and fire off a message.

But, when I don't want to meet, I completely remove the part on my profile that says "Looking For". I find if you advertise that you are looking for men, women, couples, etc, then the messages will continue!

west here ford shire

Nope that makes perfect sense Nikki

west here ford shire

Just had another man message “ god your sexy I’d love you to do a foot wank wearing stockings” why? Even my status says please read my profile

» Add a new message to this topic