FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Selfish parking..

Selfish parking..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ondonFreak OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I live in a street with too few spaces for the amount of cars, generally speaking, you can't park near your house after 6pm. Most of the time there's at least 2 muppets who will park in the middle of 2 spaces.

I've often thought I should get 2 Smart cars so I can block them in..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilkenWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Probably saving a space for a friend they do that round here at times.

London

"Probably saving a space for a friend they do that round here at times. "

No, thats not the case here, the cars usually in the same place the next morning, sometimes its there for days on end, which is even worse..

I`ve also thought about printing off a load of non peelable stickers saying "thanks for parking like a c**t"

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Well said op

May I contribute something, I do have a larger vehicle (4x4) but prior to this one a family estate car, neither fit in a supermarket car parking space, what is it with new parking bays they are just not big enough!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I thought this thread was about my cousin

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

What really gets me are the pricks who think parking bays don't apply to them at shops!

To posh to park

They park on the Cross hatches at the end because god forbid they'd have to walk a few extra feet, or park right outside the shop, opposite perfectly good, empty parking spaces.

Pricks!

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"What really gets me are the pricks who think parking bays don't apply to them at shops!

To posh to park

They park on the Cross hatches at the end because god forbid they'd have to walk a few extra feet, or park right outside the shop, opposite perfectly good, empty parking spaces.

Pricks! "

True !!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I leave trivial problems like this to my Valet.

London

"Well said op

May I contribute something, I do have a larger vehicle (4x4) but prior to this one a family estate car, neither fit in a supermarket car parking space, what is it with new parking bays they are just not big enough!!"

My street has normal kerbside parking, but because theres driveways, the kerbs are divided into runs that will fit a certain number of cars. As soon a 1 person parks in 1 badly, it reduces that run by 1 space.

I`ve got CCTV, I sometimes look to see what the orders been to see what the order is & if there's a reason why the initial parker parked badly. There's rarely any reason, other than poor positioning, i.e. leaving a 10` gap between their car & the end of the parking run.

London

"I leave trivial problems like this to my Valet. "

Mines on holiday

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

People who park diagonally across two or even three spaces in supermarkets have me raging, they're usually the same idle twats who just leave their trolley in the middle of the car park after they've finished instead of putting it back too

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

My car parks itself. It freaks me out when it confidently indicates it can gets in the smallest of spaces for such a big car. The robots are taking over.

It’s a god send in these turbulent times.

By *atchusplay1000Couple  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

We have had the same problem in the past. A printed sticker saying 'please don't park here again' on the windscreen does the trick. Not just any old sticker, but one that is really difficult to peel off.

By *entileschiWoman  over a year ago

Norwich

Someone parked blocking my drive the other night. I left a note on the windscreen but half expected to find it wrapped around a dog turd and shoved through the letter box. I didn't though. Life is sweet!

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"I live in a street with too few spaces for the amount of cars, generally speaking, you can't park near your house after 6pm. Most of the time there's at least 2 muppets who will park in the middle of 2 spaces.

I've often thought I should get 2 Smart cars so I can block them in.. "

Know it well..... the really obnoxious one who can only park directly outside their own house ...and as a result leaves a 10' gap to the next car!

» Add a new message to this topic