FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jekyll and Hyde

Jekyll and Hyde

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you ever found yourself chatting with someone through the forums, they message well and their profile seems ideal, yet when you scratch the surface they turn out to be nothing like as good as you thought they would be?

Have you inadvertently messaged an absolute muppet who turns out to be an absolute pussycat despite their hedgehog coat?

Any horror stories or pleasant surprises?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uryWhipMan  over a year ago

Harringay

"Have you ever found yourself chatting with someone through the forums, they message well and their profile seems ideal, yet when you scratch the surface they turn out to be nothing like as good as you thought they would be?

Have you inadvertently messaged an absolute muppet who turns out to be an absolute pussycat despite their hedgehog coat?

"

I've only had the classic 'oh you look nothing like your pictures' when I've arrived on someones door step. Them, not me. No one pretends to look this.

"Have you ever found yourself chatting with someone through the forums, they message well and their profile seems ideal, yet when you scratch the surface they turn out to be nothing like as good as you thought they would be?

I've only had the classic 'oh you look nothing like your pictures' when I've arrived on someones door step. Them, not me. No one pretends to look this. "

You wear it well

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's been a few that have slipped up and let the crazy out yes

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

I’ve experienced it more the other way round. Seem really nice on the forums but are either idiots who won’t take no for an answer or one who acted like a butt hurt, loony who rambled on and on without getting to much of a point apart from they weren’t bothered, when clearly they were very bothered indeed and attempted to cause trouble but actually failed miserably and ended up looking like a childish idiot and caused the opposite effect to the one they were trying to make happen in the first place

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

"

Sounds so much like me...

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

i've dated an alleged maneater only to find out they were a total pussycat -talk about catfishing!

"i've dated an alleged maneater only to find out they were a total pussycat -talk about catfishing!"
Result!

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"

No, everyone I chat to is a delight.

Apart from you, obviously x

Apart from you, obviously x"

What about me -surely i'm no delight either?

"

Yep, but I can't tell ya. I will get time out yet again for discussing personal replies on here.

You were trying to trick me weren't ya

Under the Duvet

What about me -surely i'm no delight either?"

I don't chat to you, I look at you , roll my eyes and just say "Mmmnn"...

Under the Duvet

I don't chat to you, I look at you , roll my eyes and just say "Mmmnn"... "

Sometimes I shake my head, too.

Yep, but I can't tell ya. I will get time out yet again for discussing personal replies on here.

You were trying to trick me weren't ya "

Well, I **************************************************** [Post redacted by Forum Police ]

Apart from you, obviously x"

That was a given

I don't chat to you, I look at you , roll my eyes and just say "Mmmnn"...

Sometimes I shake my head, too."

Yeah I do that too -but the intrusive thoughts still keep on coming

You were trying to trick me weren't ya

Well, I **************************************************** [Post redacted by Forum Police ]"

» Add a new message to this topic