Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensualbicock OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool wavertree picton clock

Durka Durka Mohammed jihad !

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Durka Durka Mohammed jihad !"

Is that gurgling you are doing or a new Klingon type language?

"Durka Durka Mohammed jihad !

Is that gurgling you are doing or a new Klingon type language?"

Have you seen it ?

Baka lakka lakka

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's a ticking crock !!!

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Remember! There is no I in Team America!

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

Aids aids aids aids aids

https://youtu.be/6szE_qmzavQ

When you see Arrec Barrin , you will see the true ugriness of human nature

"Fuck yeah!!!"

We're coming again to save the motherfucking day yeah

By *uryWhipMan  over a year ago

Harringay

Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f***ed by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*** too much or f*** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Matt Damon.

"Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f***ed by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*** too much or f*** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. "

What a film

Harringay

"Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f***ed by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*** too much or f*** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

What a film "

Becuase Trey Parker is absolute frickin genius.

"Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f***ed by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*** too much or f*** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes.

What a film

Becuase Trey Parker is absolute frickin genius. "

Seen an interview years ago with both writers saying how South Park fame and money had not changed them one bit. They where sitting in a hot tub surrounded by bikini clad women

Harringay

What a film

Seen an interview years ago with both writers saying how South Park fame and money had not changed them one bit. They where sitting in a hot tub surrounded by bikini clad women "

Yeah that was a piss take. That the one where Trey had the Asian "lawyer" guy though may have also his gay lover. They just like fucking around.

What a film

Seen an interview years ago with both writers saying how South Park fame and money had not changed them one bit. They where sitting in a hot tub surrounded by bikini clad women

Yeah that was a piss take. That the one where Trey had the Asian "lawyer" guy though may have also his gay lover. They just like fucking around. "

Yes it was brilliant

One of the funniest films I've seen

Harringay

What a film

Yeah that was a piss take. That the one where Trey had the Asian "lawyer" guy though may have also his gay lover. They just like fucking around.

Yes it was brilliant "

I'm a big fan of South Park. The latest series has been spot on and hillarious.

What a film

Yes it was brilliant

I'm a big fan of South Park. The latest series has been spot on and hillarious. "

I love it and I love slayer too top band

What a film

Yes it was brilliant

I love it and I love slayer too top band "

Love slayer

What a film

Yes it was brilliant

Love slayer "

Slayer ....Fuck yeah!!

"Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f***ed by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can f*** an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*** too much or f*** when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. "

Harringay

What a film

Yes it was brilliant

Love slayer

Slayer ....Fuck yeah!! "

Slaaaaayyyeeeeeerrrr!!!! Phil Dremmel from Machine Head started playing drums for them the other night.

Harrow Hans blick

What a film

Yes it was brilliant

Love slayer

Slayer ....Fuck yeah!!

Slaaaaayyyeeeeeerrrr!!!! Phil Dremmel from Machine Head started playing drums for them the other night. "

I saw machine head back in the 90s, also pantera ,sepultura,Korn,fear factory,and loads more

What a film

Yes it was brilliant

Love slayer

Slayer ....Fuck yeah!!

Slaaaaayyyeeeeeerrrr!!!! Phil Dremmel from Machine Head started playing drums for them the other night.

I saw machine head back in the 90s, also pantera ,sepultura,Korn,fear factory,and loads more"

Clutch are on near me soon

Harringay

"

Love slayer

Slayer ....Fuck yeah!!

I saw machine head back in the 90s, also pantera ,sepultura,Korn,fear factory,and loads more

Clutch are on near me soon"

Saw all those bands too. And Clutch. Cant go to gigs these days. Im in north London so theres been loads just up the road the last few weeks. Skeletonwitch and Mantar at the Dome tonight but my back is killing me.

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

America, fuck yeah, so lick my butt and suck on my balls.

I also love orgazmo too

By *izzmasterzeroMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

BASEketball is probs my favourite though

Harringay

"BASEketball is probs my favourite though"

I had that on the other day. Still funny after all this time.

» Add a new message to this topic