FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Females on...

Females on...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.Blonde OP   Man  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Recruit difficulty and men on veteran.

Watched a video where a woman posted a pic if shoes on twitter that she liked and wanted.

Random guy sends her $60 to get them. Another guy sends her $200 to get them. First guy not wanting to outdone sends another to $250. Then the 2nd guy says "Save your money for your rent" and sends another $300. What did these guys get from this haha?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ego boost.

Chester/Wirral

"Ego boost."
All they got was a thanks tweet back. Nothing in return not even a date. Blows my mind

Not really on the side of the men some men get a kick of doing things like that.

On the idea they got nothing back it was their choice to do it the woman did not offer or promise anything in return so I take it what the got back was the enjoyment of doing it and the satisfaction it gave them

Chester/Wirral

"Not really on the side of the men some men get a kick of doing things like that.

On the idea they got nothing back it was their choice to do it the woman did not offer or promise anything in return so I take it what the got back was the enjoyment of doing it and the satisfaction it gave them "

The guy narrating the video calls them cucks. I just don't see the benefit of that at all.

"Not really on the side of the men some men get a kick of doing things like that.

On the idea they got nothing back it was their choice to do it the woman did not offer or promise anything in return so I take it what the got back was the enjoyment of doing it and the satisfaction it gave them

The guy narrating the video calls them cucks. I just don't see the benefit of that at all."

Not what a cuck is but okay...

Who knows. Some people are just nice, and have cash to give away.

When my friend was about 16 she put on tum blr that her amazon wish list was full. Some random guy messaged, general chit chat, asking what was in it etc. He then sent her a £500 amazon voucher and deleted his account

"Recruit difficulty and men on veteran.

Watched a video where a woman posted a pic if shoes on twitter that she liked and wanted.

Random guy sends her $60 to get them. Another guy sends her $200 to get them. First guy not wanting to outdone sends another to $250. Then the 2nd guy says "Save your money for your rent" and sends another $300. What did these guys get from this haha?"

Not entirely sure of the benefit to the men sending the money.... however if you have some spare xx kidding of course )

Chester/Wirral

The guy narrating the video calls them cucks. I just don't see the benefit of that at all.

When my friend was about 16 she put on tum blr that her amazon wish list was full. Some random guy messaged, general chit chat, asking what was in it etc. He then sent her a £500 amazon voucher and deleted his account"

Yeah but just because she was an attractive woman. They could of give that to charity.

"Ego boost. All they got was a thanks tweet back. Nothing in return not even a date. Blows my mind "

Makes them feel manly and powerful-ego boost.

On the idea they got nothing back it was their choice to do it the woman did not offer or promise anything in return so I take it what the got back was the enjoyment of doing it and the satisfaction it gave them The guy narrating the video calls them cucks. I just don't see the benefit of that at all."

Cash pigs.

Chester/Wirral

"Ego boost. All they got was a thanks tweet back. Nothing in return not even a date. Blows my mind

Makes them feel manly and powerful-ego boost."

Yeah but even sugar daddies get something that is just unbelievable.

When my friend was about 16 she put on tum blr that her amazon wish list was full. Some random guy messaged, general chit chat, asking what was in it etc. He then sent her a £500 amazon voucher and deleted his account Yeah but just because she was an attractive woman. They could of give that to charity. "

My friend had absolutely no photos up on that site, so that’s a good theory but not correct in my example

Chester/Wirral

When my friend was about 16 she put on tum blr that her amazon wish list was full. Some random guy messaged, general chit chat, asking what was in it etc. He then sent her a £500 amazon voucher and deleted his account Yeah but just because she was an attractive woman. They could of give that to charity.

My friend had absolutely no photos up on that site, so that’s a good theory but not correct in my example "

Still a female though. You think a man would of got the money?

When my friend was about 16 she put on tum blr that her amazon wish list was full. Some random guy messaged, general chit chat, asking what was in it etc. He then sent her a £500 amazon voucher and deleted his account Yeah but just because she was an attractive woman. They could of give that to charity.

My friend had absolutely no photos up on that site, so that’s a good theory but not correct in my example

Still a female though. You think a man would of got the money?"

She ran a WWE fan account. Nobody knew who she was. Nobody knew if she was male or female.

By *ogNMuseCouple  over a year ago

Surrey

Look up FinDom . org

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I have come across this myself ... some people have a "fetish" for doing it ..not sure if fetish is the correct term but I know it does happen ... or of course some people are just plain kind

Chester/Wirral

Still a female though. You think a man would of got the money?

She ran a WWE fan account. Nobody knew who she was. Nobody knew if she was male or female.

"

That's mind blowing too then

OP, do you like women ? Your posts often focus on the negatives. There are lots of nice women who are not manipulative man eaters you know

Chester/Wirral

"OP, do you like women ? Your posts often focus on the negatives. There are lots of nice women who are not manipulative man eaters you know "
Of course I do this is just an interesting story. I Wanna try understand it.

I need a new hat to keep the rain off my bald spot if everyone in the forums sent me £1 I'd buy a very fetching one....

Chester/Wirral

"I need a new hat to keep the rain off my bald spot if everyone in the forums sent me £1 I'd buy a very fetching one.... "
Yeah good luck with that

"OP, do you like women ? Your posts often focus on the negatives. There are lots of nice women who are not manipulative man eaters you know Of course I do this is just an interesting story. I Wanna try understand it."

But it is another negative woman feature you have picked for scrutiny. What do you like about women

"OP, do you like women ? Your posts often focus on the negatives. There are lots of nice women who are not manipulative man eaters you know Of course I do this is just an interesting story. I Wanna try understand it."

I see it more as him looking at why men do it. Asking for new shoes isn't being manipulative, to me.

Men have been buying women for centuries- just because it's on Instagram or whatever - it's still for the same reasons.

Everyone to their own kink - this one seems perfectly harmless.

Chester/Wirral

"OP, do you like women ? Your posts often focus on the negatives. There are lots of nice women who are not manipulative man eaters you know Of course I do this is just an interesting story. I Wanna try understand it.

But it is another negative woman feature you have picked for scrutiny. What do you like about women "

I couldn't name them all the list would be too long.

"I need a new hat to keep the rain off my bald spot if everyone in the forums sent me £1 I'd buy a very fetching one.... "

Awww, I'll buy you a hat. A waterproof one today is in order I think

"OP, do you like women ? Your posts often focus on the negatives. There are lots of nice women who are not manipulative man eaters you know Of course I do this is just an interesting story. I Wanna try understand it.

But it is another negative woman feature you have picked for scrutiny. What do you like about women I couldn't name them all the list would be too long. "

First 5 things you can think of

"I need a new hat to keep the rain off my bald spot if everyone in the forums sent me £1 I'd buy a very fetching one....

Awww, I'll buy you a hat. A waterproof one today is in order I think "

how very generous of you please could I have a yellow rubber one?

"I need a new hat to keep the rain off my bald spot if everyone in the forums sent me £1 I'd buy a very fetching one....

Awww, I'll buy you a hat. A waterproof one today is in order I think how very generous of you please could I have a yellow rubber one? "

That is just perverse

Chester/Wirral

But it is another negative woman feature you have picked for scrutiny. What do you like about women I couldn't name them all the list would be too long.

First 5 things you can think of "

Well it depends on the woman obviously. They're not all the same you know and I don't have to prove anything to you.

But it is another negative woman feature you have picked for scrutiny. What do you like about women I couldn't name them all the list would be too long.

First 5 things you can think of Well it depends on the woman obviously. They're not all the same you know and I don't have to prove anything to you."

I wasn't asking you to 'prove' anything. It was light hearted attempt to see the nice things. As usual you got shirty. Point made.

Chester/Wirral

First 5 things you can think of Well it depends on the woman obviously. They're not all the same you know and I don't have to prove anything to you.

I wasn't asking you to 'prove' anything. It was light hearted attempt to see the nice things. As usual you got shirty. Point made."

It just wasn't a very good question. Things I look for though in a woman though are attraction, personality, sense of humour, being trustworthy and adventurous.

First 5 things you can think of Well it depends on the woman obviously. They're not all the same you know and I don't have to prove anything to you.

I wasn't asking you to 'prove' anything. It was light hearted attempt to see the nice things. As usual you got shirty. Point made. It just wasn't a very good question. Things I look for though in a woman though are attraction, personality, sense of humour, being trustworthy and adventurous."

She sounds perfect. Do you think you would have a long term relationship again if you found those qualities

Chester/Wirral

I wasn't asking you to 'prove' anything. It was light hearted attempt to see the nice things. As usual you got shirty. Point made. It just wasn't a very good question. Things I look for though in a woman though are attraction, personality, sense of humour, being trustworthy and adventurous.

She sounds perfect. Do you think you would have a long term relationship again if you found those qualities "

Yeah in a heartbeat.

First 5 things you can think of Well it depends on the woman obviously. oThey're not all the same you know and I don't have to prove anything to you.

I wasn't asking you to 'prove' anything. It was light hearted attempt to see the nice things. As usual you got shirty. Point made. It just wasn't a very good question. Things I look for though in a woman though are attraction, personality, sense of humour, being trustworthy and adventurous.

She sounds perfect. Do you think you would have a long term relationship again if you found those qualities Yeah in a heartbeat."

Keep looking. Be it on here or your vanilla world. Keep open minded, glass half full and all that. You may even find her on here. I have all the qualities you seek, except the adventurous bit. She may be here, you just never know

Chester/Wirral

First 5 things you can think of Well it depends on the woman obviously. oThey're not all the same you know and I don't have to prove anything to you.

She sounds perfect. Do you think you would have a long term relationship again if you found those qualities Yeah in a heartbeat.

Keep looking. Be it on here or your vanilla world. Keep open minded, glass half full and all that. You may even find her on here. I have all the qualities you seek, except the adventurous bit. She may be here, you just never know "

I don't know about. I think you might be lacking the sense of humour if you think I'm some sort of misogynist.

That's never happened to me on Twitter I like shoes too

Chester/Wirral

"That's never happened to me on Twitter I like shoes too "
Well you could always try.

She sounds perfect. Do you think you would have a long term relationship again if you found those qualities Yeah in a heartbeat.

Keep looking. Be it on here or your vanilla world. Keep open minded, glass half full and all that. You may even find her on here. I have all the qualities you seek, except the adventurous bit. She may be here, you just never know I don't know about. I think you might be lacking the sense of humour if you think I'm some sort of misogynist. "

At no point did I call you a misogynist. I said you appear to see the negative. I did not call you a woman hater.

Chester/Wirral

Keep looking. Be it on here or your vanilla world. Keep open minded, glass half full and all that. You may even find her on here. I have all the qualities you seek, except the adventurous bit. She may be here, you just never know I don't know about. I think you might be lacking the sense of humour if you think I'm some sort of misogynist.

At no point did I call you a misogynist. I said you appear to see the negative. I did not call you a woman hater."

It's OK, I'm just joking. I know I can misinterpreted on here.

» Add a new message to this topic