FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Really strange dream...

Really strange dream...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had the most bizarre dream...

I was in a Steampunk Bar, in the USA, in Drag.

I was with a work colleague (I say colleague same kind of work but otherwise a stranger) and enjoying a pint. He was very respectful and didn't pass comment on the fact I was in Thigh High Boots and a Basque.

Then in the corner of the bar, two rednecks started kicking off. They were having a go at another TV in the bar. As it escalated I realised that everyone was filming on their phones as the TV was really getting harrassed.

I tottered over to intervene and one of the rednecks grabbed an angle grinder off the wall and started it in a shower of sparks. I screamed at him to back off and he lunged at me, causing a huge gash on my right arm.

Then I woke up. I actually had to check my arm was intact and that I wasn't in A+E in drag

I haven't a clue what to make of it... Had to get it off my chest as it freaked me a bit!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe you are telling yourself not to be so 'edgy'

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I recently re-watched the episode of ER where Dr Romano’s arm gets chopped off by the helicopter blade.

Glad your arm is okay and that it was all just a dream!

It was a weird one for sure

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

Yeah its only a dream they can reflect how we are feeling sending you some love xxx

[Removed by poster at 04/12/18 20:38:40]

It means you’re worried about being judged by others

Maybe...

Don’t eat cheese before bedtime

I had a dream Alan Rickman was living in a caravan, high as hell and trying to convince me to buy a cactus

I also had another dream that I was in a field in my jammies, and I saw a hedgehog. I spent the whole dream trying to figure out what kind of dog it was. Woke up because I was crying so much in my dream, I was crying in real life too

"I had a dream Alan Rickman was living in a caravan, high as hell and trying to convince me to buy a cactus

I also had another dream that I was in a field in my jammies, and I saw a hedgehog. I spent the whole dream trying to figure out what kind of dog it was. Woke up because I was crying so much in my dream, I was crying in real life too "

Oh bless you! That isn't good!

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Was it your wanking arm?

"Was it your wanking arm?"

I never wank.

Yes.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Was it your wanking arm?

I never wank.

Yes."

There you go. Anxiety dream.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Too much cheese for supper?

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Northwich

"Had the most bizarre dream...

I was with a work colleague (I say colleague same kind of work but otherwise a stranger) and enjoying a pint. He was very respectful and didn't pass comment on the fact I was in Thigh High Boots and a Basque.

Then in the corner of the bar, two rednecks started kicking off. They were having a go at another TV in the bar. As it escalated I realised that everyone was filming on their phones as the TV was really getting harrassed.

I tottered over to intervene and one of the rednecks grabbed an angle grinder off the wall and started it in a shower of sparks. I screamed at him to back off and he lunged at me, causing a huge gash on my right arm.

Then I woke up. I actually had to check my arm was intact and that I wasn't in A+E in drag

I haven't a clue what to make of it... Had to get it off my chest as it freaked me a bit!"

have you ever been to the USA in the past as I have these types of dreams from my past growing up doing the things I use to do but as me and not who I use to be as for the angle grinder do u own one and have you used it recently either for work or around the house

I haven't a clue what to make of it... Had to get it off my chest as it freaked me a bit!have you ever been to the USA in the past as I have these types of dreams from my past growing up doing the things I use to do but as me and not who I use to be as for the angle grinder do u own one and have you used it recently either for work or around the house"

I was stateside a few years ago. I don't have an angle grinder...

By *yvanwy black wild childTV/TS  over a year ago

Northwich

I haven't a clue what to make of it... Had to get it off my chest as it freaked me a bit!have you ever been to the USA in the past as I have these types of dreams from my past growing up doing the things I use to do but as me and not who I use to be as for the angle grinder do u own one and have you used it recently either for work or around the house

I was stateside a few years ago. I don't have an angle grinder..."

it sounds like your relieving the past but with a twist still confused about the angle grinder tho

I haven't a clue what to make of it... Had to get it off my chest as it freaked me a bit!have you ever been to the USA in the past as I have these types of dreams from my past growing up doing the things I use to do but as me and not who I use to be as for the angle grinder do u own one and have you used it recently either for work or around the house

I was stateside a few years ago. I don't have an angle grinder...it sounds like your relieving the past but with a twist still confused about the angle grinder tho"

You and me both!

» Add a new message to this topic