FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Lost Earphones

Lost Earphones

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uryWhip OP   Man  over a year ago

Harringay

I wanted to make some music on my laptop but I left my earphones in an Uber. No spares

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't get those Skull Candy ones they are shite.

Harringay

"Don't get those Skull Candy ones they are shite."

Definitely. Worthless crap. Couldn't understand why people got so excited about them.

"I wanted to make some music on my laptop but I left my earphones in an Uber. No spares "

Awww here have a fiddle

Harringay

"I wanted to make some music on my laptop but I left my earphones in an Uber. No spares

Awww here have a fiddle "

Cheers, I'll give it a twang

WH Smiths do quite decent ones for a tenner. Good balance between sound quality and cheap enough not to be too traumatic when you lose or break them

Get what you pay for with headphones. Sony Fontopia are good for the money, about £20. They where there best back in the 90s. If you enjoy you're music it's worth splashing out

"Get what you pay for with headphones. Sony Fontopia are good for the money, about £20. They where there best back in the 90s. If you enjoy you're music it's worth splashing out "

I didn't mean that the £20 was splashing out mind!

Harringay

"Get what you pay for with headphones. Sony Fontopia are good for the money, about £20. They where there best back in the 90s. If you enjoy you're music it's worth splashing out "

They were Sony, not those ones. Pain in the arse coz I lost staff discount card as well so might have to wait till Im back in on Monday.

By *educedWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I haven't seen them. Sorry.

Type Amen.

Shared in Birmingham.

"Get what you pay for with headphones. Sony Fontopia are good for the money, about £20. They where there best back in the 90s. If you enjoy you're music it's worth splashing out

They were Sony, not those ones. Pain in the arse coz I lost staff discount card as well so might have to wait till Im back in on Monday. "

Oh I? Staff discount ay? Where do you work?

Harringay

"Get what you pay for with headphones. Sony Fontopia are good for the money, about £20. They where there best back in the 90s. If you enjoy you're music it's worth splashing out

They were Sony, not those ones. Pain in the arse coz I lost staff discount card as well so might have to wait till Im back in on Monday.

Oh I? Staff discount ay? Where do you work? "

Dixons Carphone aka Carphone Warehouse

Dixons Carphone aka Carphone Warehouse "

Do you do gps twatnavs for backpacking? One that shows public footways and coastal paths? And no I don't want to go from PAYG to contract!

Harringay

Do you do gps twatnavs for backpacking? One that shows public footways and coastal paths? And no I don't want to go from PAYG to contract! "

No idea, dont work in a shop I work in quality assurance at the head office. Sounds like something we sell.

Do you do gps twatnavs for backpacking? One that shows public footways and coastal paths? And no I don't want to go from PAYG to contract!

No idea, dont work in a shop I work in quality assurance at the head office. Sounds like something we sell. "

Worth a try

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Id be pissed if i lost mine - beats, top cans

» Add a new message to this topic