FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Have any stocky big lads got lucky on fab?

Have any stocky big lads got lucky on fab?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering if any other stocky or larger lads have had any luck on here? Current thoughts of fab at the moment are if you're a stocky guy you're getting nothing. it currently feels like it, im genuine and honest and love to talk to people just nearly every women I talk to ignores or blocks me... I read their profiles of what they want and send messages based on that, I never send dick pics in messages and I'm respectful to them.

The only real conversations I have are mainly In the forums where most people are friendly... .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondering if any other stocky or larger lads have had any luck on here? Current thoughts of fab at the moment are if you're a stocky guy you're getting nothing. it currently feels like it, im genuine and honest and love to talk to people just nearly every women I talk to ignores or blocks me... I read their profiles of what they want and send messages based on that, I never send dick pics in messages and I'm respectful to them.

The only real conversations I have are mainly In the forums where most people are friendly... . "

That depends if you mean stocky or fat. A Lot of women like sticky guys, a fat or chubby guy is going to find it harder as this like style is incredibly shallow bi it's nature. But not all women are like that, so just pick the right people to message whichever you are.

Yes

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Of course they have OP, but it takes a little more than a guys physique for us to drop our knickers!!!

By *he devil wears pradaWoman  over a year ago

gosport ish

Most will read a profile before responding to a message op

Yes, but it depends on a lot more than your build.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Most will read a profile before responding to a message op "

Indeed. I think a lot of your blocks probably stemmed from the thread you started the other day as well op.

You’ve not asked for profile advice so I can’t give any, but women need a bit more than a single pic and a man that talks about previous lovers. X

It's about personality... not size bud.

Im not slim or have a gym bod (more of a dadbod) but I have a good time on here

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

People of all shapes, sizes and ages can find the site meets their expectations OP - usually when people say they're not getting any responses or interest it's not about their physique but other factors such as their profile, their messaging style, their expectations, attitude and approach as well as various other factors.

You've only been here two weeks which is no time at all for a single guy but take a look at some of the above things and see if there's anything you can change rather than worrying about whether your physique fits

Nope, only the lean mean sex machine.

"Just wondering if any other stocky or larger lads have had any luck on here? Current thoughts of fab at the moment are if you're a stocky guy you're getting nothing. it currently feels like it, im genuine and honest and love to talk to people just nearly every women I talk to ignores or blocks me... I read their profiles of what they want and send messages based on that, I never send dick pics in messages and I'm respectful to them.

The only real conversations I have are mainly In the forums where most people are friendly... . "

Can't really tell what shape you are from your itty bitty profile pic OP

But from reading your profile i can tell that maybe discretion is not your middle name..

And no one likes a bragger

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Most will read a profile before responding to a message op

Indeed. I think a lot of your blocks probably stemmed from the thread you started the other day as well op. "

Just noticed that and yep that would probably have something to do with it too OP

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

Yes, plenty. You are many people's type (horses for courses). My build has never held me back. Your body is not really a barrier so try focus on other areas for more success. And bear in mind that FAB is hard work for single men and can take a lot of patience. Best of Luck.

» Add a new message to this topic