FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > New social event

New social event

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ovetolook234 OP   Woman  over a year ago

chesterfield

Im starting a regular social event in my coffee shop in an evening twice a month, this is just a social place for like minded people to meet without having to worry about how dirty the conversation gets.

I am getting lots of interest from men but not much from women and couples, i really want this to work and get a good mix for every night.

I need to know the best way to message people to see if they were interested or how to catch peoples attention so that they ask for an invite?

If anyone has any sugesions please let me know.

Thank you lovely people

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's a couple of well established socials I believe. Have you thought about contacting the organisers for a tip or two?

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Tamworth

We recently started one. We invited established friends to the first, to get word around. Put up a meet and started a forum thread. Had our second recently which got a really good turn out. Good luck!

I said before I was interested yet you haven't contacted me. So maybe target those that said they were interested first.

Start a thread in the meets section of the forum. Oh and remember that there will be a huge drop Out. Single guys are known to be flaky at social events.

"

I am getting lots of interest from men

"

Maybe you could purchase a dart board?

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Keep updating your status, which will keep you at the top of "local updates", and try and get a couple of other attendees to do the same (so that different audiences see the message).

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Im starting a regular social event in my coffee shop in an evening twice a month, this is just a social place for like minded people to meet without having to worry about how dirty the conversation gets.

I am getting lots of interest from men but not much from women and couples, i really want this to work and get a good mix for every night.

I need to know the best way to message people to see if they were interested or how to catch peoples attention so that they ask for an invite?

Thank you lovely people"

Use the search feature with a setting of x miles of the cafe and message people with good friendly veris who have a nice profile.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"We recently started one. We invited established friends to the first, to get word around. Put up a meet and started a forum thread. Had our second recently which got a really good turn out. Good luck! "

This. ^^^^

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"We recently started one. We invited established friends to the first, to get word around. Put up a meet and started a forum thread. Had our second recently which got a really good turn out. Good luck! "

Is that the lick and bicker social?

Solihull

Plan b

Walk around chesterfield with a sandwich board saying if you like sausage in her hole

Come to x cafe at x date and x time

"We recently started one. We invited established friends to the first, to get word around. Put up a meet and started a forum thread. Had our second recently which got a really good turn out. Good luck!

This. ^^^^"

And the 3rd one is gonna be just downright awesome!!!!!

Solihull

Plan c

Make "free cake" posters on x time and date

You'll be beating the ladies off with a stick

"Im starting a regular social event in my coffee shop in an evening twice a month, this is just a social place for like minded people to meet without having to worry about how dirty the conversation gets.

Thank you lovely people"

could be worth a thought hmmm

Tamworth

"We recently started one. We invited established friends to the first, to get word around. Put up a meet and started a forum thread. Had our second recently which got a really good turn out. Good luck!

Is that the lick and bicker social? "

Yes!

Tamworth

This. ^^^^

And the 3rd one is gonna be just downright awesome!!!!! "

Partly because I’ll be there for the whole darned thing. Possibly.

This. ^^^^

Partly because I’ll be there for the whole darned thing. Possibly. "

Absolutely for that reason!!

Tamworth

This. ^^^^

Absolutely for that reason!! "

Naturlich (everyone here thinks I’m German, it’s rubbing off).

But seriously OP, start small, use your network to get word round and see how you go.

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

Sounds like a good plan, something of interest if there were any near to us, definitely a good way of meeting people x storm x

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

Is that the lick and bicker social?

Yes!"

I saw that posted and I'm thinking about going...

Probably not the thread for this, sorry OP!

Thank you lovely people"

damn lovely ladies and couples again!

chesterfield

"

I am getting lots of interest from men

Maybe you could purchase a dart board?

"

Or use them as a dart board

chesterfield

"Keep updating your status, which will keep you at the top of "local updates", and try and get a couple of other attendees to do the same (so that different audiences see the message)."

Thank you thats a great help x

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

This. ^^^^

Partly because I’ll be there for the whole darned thing. Possibly. "

You'd better be, I'll be in the car with you!

Tamworth

This. ^^^^

You'd better be, I'll be in the car with you!"

Promise!

» Add a new message to this topic