FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Unsual veri's ans it wasn't me

Unsual veri's ans it wasn't me

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mooth Operator 07 OP   Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

I have received a veri from a couple, who were very positive about last night sexual activities. I thought nice one. Then i thought, hang on,i didn't meet anybody last night and i had an early night. Has this happen to anyone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes I’m sure it has. I bet you’re gutted you missed the group bath huh?!

"I have received a veri from a couple, who were very positive about last night sexual activities. I thought nice one. Then i thought, hang on,i didn't meet anybody last night and i had an early night. Has this happen to anyone else?"

Are you going to change your name to Shaggy?

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 03/12/18 00:05:55]

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I have received a veri from a couple, who were very positive about last night sexual activities. I thought nice one. Then i thought, hang on,i didn't meet anybody last night and i had an early night. Has this happen to anyone else?"

Did you do a veri back for them ?

"I have received a veri from a couple, who were very positive about last night sexual activities. I thought nice one. Then i thought, hang on,i didn't meet anybody last night and i had an early night. Has this happen to anyone else?

Are you going to change your name to Shaggy?"

Funny enough i think her name was Carolina

"I have received a veri from a couple, who were very positive about last night sexual activities. I thought nice one. Then i thought, hang on,i didn't meet anybody last night and i had an early night. Has this happen to anyone else?

Did you do a veri back for them ? "

No, but it might be good to respond politely and tell they got the wrong person.

No, but it might be good to respond politely and tell they got the wrong person. "

I did this. I was chatting to two guys with similar usernames. I met one and verified the other by mistake. Luckily he saw the funny side and never displayed it

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Happened to me and I couldn't even message him because of his filters. I just reported it to fab and they removed it.

Happy Christmas

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Veri merry Christmas

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Veri merry Christmas"

Don't you fucking start!

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Do you sleep walk?

Maybe this is a new tactic of messaging someone. Would stand out more than an inbox message

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Do you sleep walk?

Maybe this is a new tactic of messaging someone. Would stand out more than an inbox message "

My mate used to sleep walk, he almost pissed on ma head when I was asleep on his sofa one evening

I have been verified by a couple I’ve never met as a charming man. It does happen.

ok, something smells a little hear, this couple that verified you, you say you’ve never met but as well as the verification you gave them yesterday, you’ve also verified them on the 18 September?

Are you having serious memory issues?

"ok, something smells a little hear, this couple that verified you, you say you’ve never met but as well as the verification you gave them yesterday, you’ve also verified them on the 18 September?

Are you having serious memory issues? "

18 November sorry.

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"ok, something smells a little hear, this couple that verified you, you say you’ve never met but as well as the verification you gave them yesterday, you’ve also verified them on the 18 September?

18 November sorry."

Memory issues

18 November sorry.

Memory issues "

my long term is fine, but my short term is very sketchy

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

18 November sorry.

Memory issues

my long term is fine, but my short term is very sketchy "

You're not alone, I can't even remember what I had for dinner yesterday sometimes

Perhaps it’s another couple, Columbo

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Perhaps it’s another couple, Columbo "

I always thought Kojak was better than Columbo

Perhaps it’s another couple, Columbo "

perhaps it’s not, i don’t call me columbo, im bald, it’s Kojak

Perhaps it’s another couple, Columbo

perhaps it’s not, i don’t call me columbo, im bald, it’s Kojak "

No, but it might be good to respond politely and tell they got the wrong person.

I did this. I was chatting to two guys with similar usernames. I met one and verified the other by mistake. Luckily he saw the funny side and never displayed it "

ooooooh by mistake that old chestnut

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I left a veri for someone and it went to someone completely different ... weird

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Somebody I didnt know left me one once to "get my attention". Actually I suppose it worked, not the attention he wanted though

Have you displayed the veri

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

18 November sorry."

If I'm reading the OP right... He's talking about having received a veri for a meet on Saturday night that never happened... Not the one he actually had on Sunday

I did this. I was chatting to two guys with similar usernames. I met one and verified the other by mistake. Luckily he saw the funny side and never displayed it ooooooh by mistake that old chestnut "

Their names were far too similar

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

I've had one from a man I had a social with one lunch time.

It was pretty obvious he'd confused me with the person he'd had a play meet with after our drinks!

I also had one, from a regular forum user who thought they'd met me in a club.

I had been put that weekend & had to double check which club I'd been at... It wasn't that club!

I've since met the lovely lady & we've had quite a chuckle over it

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

could be a mistake more likley a scam to get one back this often happened on here a year or so ago. Probably best letting admin know the situation.

Memory issues, maybe. But have you been to spec saves, i don't recall having a name called welsh taff

"Have you displayed the veri"

No i haven't, i have deleted the veri. Its a simple mistake, no problem

18 November sorry.

If I'm reading the OP right... He's talking about having received a veri for a meet on Saturday night that never happened... Not the one he actually had on Sunday"

Thank god somebody reads people's profiles.

» Add a new message to this topic