FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Autographs

Autographs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *punkymonkey40 OP   Man  over a year ago

derby

Well that's the last convention for this year.

Just met Henry Thomas (elliot E.T)

Bridget Nelson (Red sonia, rocky 4, creed 2 and Beverly Hill cop 2)

Older brother from E.T

Ray Parker jr (ghostbusters)

Been collecting for 18 years but had a break for a few years. But since the death of my father in January been going again has something we both enjoyed.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Ray Parker Jr.??? I would be so starstruck

derby

He was so nice, I took a photo of him has he signed my picture disc signed "I'm afraid of no ghosts"

And because I took my own item I could pick a photo for free and he signed it for free too. Told him that when I was young I used to play on my window ledge has loud has I could in hopes people passing in the street would hear it.. He had a big smile and eyes lit up with this story.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Just meet Gino D'Acampo signing autographs in whsmiths today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've met a few famous people never think of asking for autographs. Rather have a chat, I've always met them in social situations not in lines etc.

derby

Cool the last books I got signed was a queen in 3-d by brian May

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"He was so nice, I took a photo of him has he signed my picture disc signed "I'm afraid of no ghosts"

And because I took my own item I could pick a photo for free and he signed it for free too. Told him that when I was young I used to play on my window ledge has loud has I could in hopes people passing in the street would hear it.. He had a big smile and eyes lit up with this story.

"

Aw that's nice

derby

Yer it's nice when you can chat to them it's very rare to get that opportunity when you many people in line behind, the only person I met who was not signing was Shane Richie who was there shopping for toys at the nec memorabilia

derby

Was going to message you a photo but I am blocked because of my age

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I know where you were, I was there yesterday too. I met and had my photo taken with Jesse Ventura and Carl Weathers, got autographs, met Elliott from ET but chatted with him about The Haunting of Hill House more than ET. Had a chat with Lou Ferrigno and got his autograph. Had a chat with Carl Weathers later. Saw the two kids from Stranger Things too

derby

Cool glad to see other collectors here, it was my first time at this place but may go again (probably get a taxi from. The bus station next time) I met Carl Weather's many years ago at Milton Keynes very friendly has I remember. Yes I did speak to Henry about haunting of Hill House has I am half way through

» Add a new message to this topic