FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > So much pain

So much pain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uryWhip OP   Man  over a year ago

Harringay

My slipped disc in my lower back has been getting so bad recently its messed up my leg. Cant move without screaming in pain. I actually dont want to move as i know how much it will hurt. Chiropractor advised me to be out and about this weekend but I've ended up at home. Anyone else have to put up with bullshit pain like this. What do you do? I dont take pain meds.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not putting you off from wanting a meet I see

Yoga may help

Sorry to hear that OP, it must be very distressing.

I don’t know why you don’t take pain meds (and don’t need to) but I guess there’s legitimate medical reasons to endure so much pain.

I hope things ease soon or you can get appropriate surgery to help!

Harringay

"Not putting you off from wanting a meet I see "
just trying to do what the Dr said.

Trapped nerve in my left shoulder has been giving me jip for weeks now..

But your chiropractor is right..movement will help it more than doing nothing

Can you give me the name of this Dr?

Take two tits a day and a course of pussy! Yes Doctor!

"Not putting you off from wanting a meet I see "

I had a slipped disc about 5 years ago, was hell... tried everythi g from physio to chiropractor, to steriod injection... until finally opting for microdiscectomy which finally stopped the pain. Use Ice packs to reduce swelling, take the anti inflamatory meds and do gentle exercise to stop it ceasing up... walking and swimming are best. Feel better soon

Harringay

"Trapped nerve in my left shoulder has been giving me jip for weeks now..

But your chiropractor is right..movement will help it more than doing nothing"

Had that one too. Had it in shoulder and neck. That sucked

"Not putting you off from wanting a meet I see just trying to do what the Dr said. "

I think he meant being active, as it walking around. If you can't move without screaming in pain, I can't see how you can roll around a bed with a ruptured disc ?

'as in walking around' D'oh

Harringay

"Not putting you off from wanting a meet I see just trying to do what the Dr said.

I think he meant being active, as it walking around. If you can't move without screaming in pain, I can't see how you can roll around a bed with a ruptured disc ?"

Managed alright last night, even took my mind off it. Was getting up off the bed that hurt

Sounds as though you’ve got sciatica. Heat or cold packs on the bottom of your back to reduce the inflammation. And gentle exercises regularly to keep mobile, and you should take some ibuprofen as well that will help x

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I suffer from psioratic arthrits and take Tramadol to alleviate the pain.

It's a good painkiller, but it does make you drowsy though...

"Not putting you off from wanting a meet I see just trying to do what the Dr said.

I think he meant being active, as it walking around. If you can't move without screaming in pain, I can't see how you can roll around a bed with a ruptured disc ?

Managed alright last night, even took my mind off it. Was getting up off the bed that hurt "

Someone with a ruptured disc cannot do what you are suggesting, unless you lay flat on your back and didn't move.

Harringay

Managed alright last night, even took my mind off it. Was getting up off the bed that hurt

Someone with a ruptured disc cannot do what you are suggesting, unless you lay flat on your back and didn't move."

Of course they can. I've been living with this since 2011. Twice been confirmed what it is. Its only in the last week its started to become unmanageable. Its pushing right against my siatic nerve which is causing the pain

Someone with a ruptured disc cannot do what you are suggesting, unless you lay flat on your back and didn't move.

Of course they can. I've been living with this since 2011. Twice been confirmed what it is. Its only in the last week its started to become unmanageable. Its pushing right against my siatic nerve which is causing the pain

"

I was working on the information you gave in your first post. I can't move without 'screaming in pain'. Chronic sciatic pain is different. Glad you are having fun though

» Add a new message to this topic