FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Good deed

Good deed

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungalpha20 OP   Man  over a year ago

North West /Cumbria

Is there anyone else doing their part for Christmas? I'm volunteering for the local soup kitchen on Christmas day. Spread some Christmas cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I helped my elderly neighbour put his decorations up today so that when his grandkids come over tomorrow they get all excited which is nice

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

"Is there anyone else doing their part for Christmas? I'm volunteering for the local soup kitchen on Christmas day. Spread some Christmas cheers"

I'm wanting to host a dinner for those on their own at christmas

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'm not doing anything at all. I do stuff all year and wont have time over Christmas because I will be caring for my elderly parents.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Is there anyone else doing their part for Christmas? I'm volunteering for the local soup kitchen on Christmas day. Spread some Christmas cheers

I'm wanting to host a dinner for those on their own at christmas "

How's that going? Have you had any takers?

Cornwall

"Is there anyone else doing their part for Christmas? I'm volunteering for the local soup kitchen on Christmas day. Spread some Christmas cheers

How's that going? Have you had any takers?"

None to date... to be honest I'm not holding my breath on it but the offer is still there x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

None to date... to be honest I'm not holding my breath on it but the offer is still there x"

That's a shame.

None to date... to be honest I'm not holding my breath on it but the offer is still there x"

It's a lovely idea. Is it just for Fab people or will you open up the offer to lonely locals?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I won't be doing anything physically on the day itself, but I'll be providing cheer for the vulnerable people I volunteer with in the lead up.

The shopping centre near me puts up a tree with notes on it from kids who aren't getting presents this year saying what they want. People pick one off the tree, buy the present and hand it back in for them. Breaks my heart but I think it's important for my wee one to see and do, to try appreciate how lucky she is. We always do this and a foodbank drop together.

Cornwall

None to date... to be honest I'm not holding my breath on it but the offer is still there x

It's a lovely idea. Is it just for Fab people or will you open up the offer to lonely locals? "

it's an open invitation for all... I am looking into the local scene via local groups too

Cornwall

"The shopping centre near me puts up a tree with notes on it from kids who aren't getting presents this year saying what they want. People pick one off the tree, buy the present and hand it back in for them. Breaks my heart but I think it's important for my wee one to see and do, to try appreciate how lucky she is. We always do this and a foodbank drop together."

That's so lovely x

» Add a new message to this topic