FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What should I put on my profile?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whatever you want people to know. It's individual to you, so you should put about yourself and what you personally are looking for.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Exactly the same as mine, then you get to shag every woman on the site

"What should I put on my profile? "
Cake cock and Christmas the 3 Cs

"Whatever you want people to know. It's individual to you, so you should put about yourself and what you personally are looking for. "
aren't you snoring yet?

"Whatever you want people to know. It's individual to you, so you should put about yourself and what you personally are looking for. aren't you snoring yet? "

Nope. I'm on a completely fucked up pattern now

"Whatever you want people to know. It's individual to you, so you should put about yourself and what you personally are looking for. aren't you snoring yet?

Nope. I'm on a completely fucked up pattern now "

read war and peace that'll help you drop off or my profile

"Whatever you want people to know. It's individual to you, so you should put about yourself and what you personally are looking for. aren't you snoring yet?

Nope. I'm on a completely fucked up pattern now read war and peace that'll help you drop off or my profile "

Knowing my luck, I'll get into it and be up for even longer . I've already read your profile and I'm still awake

Nope. I'm on a completely fucked up pattern now read war and peace that'll help you drop off or my profile

Knowing my luck, I'll get into it and be up for even longer . I've already read your profile and I'm still awake "

omg I must alter it

"What should I put on my profile? "

More than what's on it now

Nope. I'm on a completely fucked up pattern now read war and peace that'll help you drop off or my profile

Knowing my luck, I'll get into it and be up for even longer . I've already read your profile and I'm still awake "

a guy asked for advice yesterday and got loads of sensible advice all he did was take the 3 friends only pics off ha

Knowing my luck, I'll get into it and be up for even longer . I've already read your profile and I'm still awake a guy asked for advice yesterday and got loads of sensible advice all he did was take the 3 friends only pics off ha "

Did he at least make them public?? Or remove them altogether?

Knowing my luck, I'll get into it and be up for even longer . I've already read your profile and I'm still awake a guy asked for advice yesterday and got loads of sensible advice all he did was take the 3 friends only pics off ha

Did he at least make them public?? Or remove them altogether? "

that's what he did, he has no pics and a blank avatar

Knowing my luck, I'll get into it and be up for even longer . I've already read your profile and I'm still awake a guy asked for advice yesterday and got loads of sensible advice all he did was take the 3 friends only pics off ha

Did he at least make them public?? Or remove them altogether? that's what he did, he has no pics and a blank avatar "

WTF?? I know dark and mysterious works sometimes, but not on here

Did he at least make them public?? Or remove them altogether? that's what he did, he has no pics and a blank avatar

WTF?? I know dark and mysterious works sometimes, but not on here "

somebody was going on about a dark place yesterday to and immediately the dark room at abfabs came to mind I went in there once to see what it was like but I can't actually tell you what it's like I couldn’t see a thing, I reckon people expire in there nobody would actually know

Did he at least make them public?? Or remove them altogether? that's what he did, he has no pics and a blank avatar

WTF?? I know dark and mysterious works sometimes, but not on here somebody was going on about a dark place yesterday to and immediately the dark room at abfabs came to mind I went in there once to see what it was like but I can't actually tell you what it's like I couldn’t see a thing, I reckon people expire in there nobody would actually know "

There was a room like that too in The Office. Couldn't even see my hand in front of my face.

WTF?? I know dark and mysterious works sometimes, but not on here somebody was going on about a dark place yesterday to and immediately the dark room at abfabs came to mind I went in there once to see what it was like but I can't actually tell you what it's like I couldn’t see a thing, I reckon people expire in there nobody would actually know

There was a room like that too in The Office. Couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. "

exactly can you imagine all the rotund 80 year olds lying in there

WTF?? I know dark and mysterious works sometimes, but not on here somebody was going on about a dark place yesterday to and immediately the dark room at abfabs came to mind I went in there once to see what it was like but I can't actually tell you what it's like I couldn’t see a thing, I reckon people expire in there nobody would actually know

There was a room like that too in The Office. Couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. exactly can you imagine all the rotund 80 year olds lying in there "

I was wondering what that smell was

There was a room like that too in The Office. Couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. exactly can you imagine all the rotund 80 year olds lying in there

I was wondering what that smell was "

could you hear the teeth coming out and going in a glass?

There was a room like that too in The Office. Couldn't even see my hand in front of my face. exactly can you imagine all the rotund 80 year olds lying in there

I was wondering what that smell was could you hear the teeth coming out and going in a glass? "

I thought it was ice cubes jingling

I was wondering what that smell was could you hear the teeth coming out and going in a glass?

I thought it was ice cubes jingling "

Ha hey the next guy that went in got a pleasant surprise

» Add a new message to this topic