FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Advent Calendars

Advent Calendars

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *dward_Teague OP   Man  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Time to open door one tomorrow, what kind of Adent Calendar have you got this year? I imagine that chocolate ones will be the most popular!

I had a bonus from work recently so I decided to treat myself to a craft beer calendar, 24 different craft beers from around the world so I’m looking forward to that. I got my mom a Baileys one too, stupidly expensive but she will love it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we’ve got an old model of a christmas cottage with 24 draws you put little treats in, also has lights round it, had it for about 15 years now.

My daughter has a bath bomb advent calendar and a dairy milk one, I also have a dairy milk one!

wolverhampton

"we’ve got an old model of a christmas cottage with 24 draws you put little treats in, also has lights round it, had it for about 15 years now."

That sounds fabulous.

"we’ve got an old model of a christmas cottage with 24 draws you put little treats in, also has lights round it, had it for about 15 years now.

That sounds fabulous."

it is lovely, it’s the only thing that comes out on 1st December, tree goes up the second weekend in december, so next weekend we are off to Delemere Forrest to go pick it

wolverhampton

"we’ve got an old model of a christmas cottage with 24 draws you put little treats in, also has lights round it, had it for about 15 years now.

That sounds fabulous.

it is lovely, it’s the only thing that comes out on 1st December, tree goes up the second weekend in december, so next weekend we are off to Delemere Forrest to go pick it "

Christmas is about family traditions isn’t it?

By *appyjack7890Man  over a year ago

Brigg

I once made one for an ex. It hade envelpoes on it, and inside each envelope i had put a naughty picture of me, which got naughtier and naughtier as it went on!

That sounds fabulous.

it is lovely, it’s the only thing that comes out on 1st December, tree goes up the second weekend in december, so next weekend we are off to Delemere Forrest to go pick it

Christmas is about family traditions isn’t it?"

it’s is in our house

By *exydoctorsCouple  over a year ago

Galway/Clare

I'm trying to find somewhere that still has the star wars Advent calendar for my son....

By *ackDanielsWhiteRabbitMan  over a year ago

Halifax

I've got Miss a chocolate one and she has a cheese one too which she is very excited about.

By *itzimadCouple  over a year ago

harwich

weve got a jehovas witness one everytime a door is open someone says f *** off

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Tried to explain to my daughter that advent calendars in the olden days just had a picture behind the door,no chic, gifts,cheese,etc.

She was horrified!

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

I've got a Lindt one, chocolate ball in each door and a big chocolate bear in number 24

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I've got a home made quilted one that I filleach year and a beauty one I bought off Groupon.

I bought my dad a toolbox one from lidl.... He said it was his first ever advent calendar

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I've got a Lindt one, chocolate ball in each door and a big chocolate bear in number 24 "

I'm on my way.

By *oftandGentle2Couple  over a year ago

leeds

Haribo one this year.. change from chocolate!

wolverhampton

"Tried to explain to my daughter that advent calendars in the olden days just had a picture behind the door,no chic, gifts,cheese,etc.

She was horrified!"

I miss those ones! The thrill of opening a door & finding a sprig of Holly

I have a cheese one. We got the kids a lego one each theirs have been under my bed since October

I have a Lego one.

I’ve taken a friend under my wing, im making him eat my old diet. I didn’t think it fair to eat chocolate whilst he eats kale, so I’m eating kale as well

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I have a cheese one too, I'm very excited about it, come January I will be the size of a house

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"Tried to explain to my daughter that advent calendars in the olden days just had a picture behind the door,no chic, gifts,cheese,etc.

She was horrified!

I miss those ones! The thrill of opening a door & finding a sprig of Holly "

Three of us took it in turns to open the doors every day. Woop woop I got a robin! Then the fight over the big double doors on the 24th - it was always the nativity scene but the expectation and excitement were palpable! Then it went away for the next year. Kids today don’t know they’re born

"Time to open door one tomorrow, what kind of Adent Calendar have you got this year? I imagine that chocolate ones will be the most popular!

I had a bonus from work recently so I decided to treat myself to a craft beer calendar, 24 different craft beers from around the world so I’m looking forward to that. I got my mom a Baileys one too, stupidly expensive but she will love it."

I bought a friend the gin advent calendar, little expensive but I’m sure he will appreciate it

wolverhampton

She was horrified!

I miss those ones! The thrill of opening a door & finding a sprig of Holly

Three of us took it in turns to open the doors every day. Woop woop I got a robin! Then the fight over the big double doors on the 24th - it was always the nativity scene but the expectation and excitement were palpable! Then it went away for the next year. Kids today don’t know they’re born "

It was exactly like that in my house when I was a kid. My mom settled the argument about who opens the 24th by insisting that she open it.

By *unkym34Man  over a year ago

London

Some one made me a craft beer advent Calander last year and I very much enjoyed it. 20 different bottles craft beers in and only one that I found undrinkable. Much better value than buying one I have to say.

Any one want to make me one this year feel free

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

My two kids have a Maltese one, no one thinks to buy poor ole mom one x storm x

By *omesticated_VixenWoman  over a year ago

sw London

I got sent some good ones by clients, so to date got a wooden light up one for my daughter that I’ve filled with little treats, hubbys got one with a different bottle of beer for each day, I’ve got one with a different half bottle of wine for each day (hic) and 2 for the dogs

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

That sounds fabulous.

Christmas is about family traditions isn’t it?

it’s is in our house "

We've fabric calendars, with a pocket that holds a treat for every day, sometimes sweets, sometimes a coin or a special surprise

We head off to a plantation in the Clwyds and pick out our tree the first weekend of the month, and go and cut it on the 20th, and drag it back home. I've taught my sprogs the Lumber Jack song

This year i have 2

A haribo one and a Thorntons continental chocolate one

By *rikey25Man  over a year ago

mids

"My two kids have a Maltese one, no one thinks to buy poor ole mom one x storm x "

I’ll get you one! Green and Blacks or Lindt?

mids

Apparently there’s a swingers club one, every time you open a door someone either shouts fuck off or starts sucking your cock!

By *harlotte SometimesWoman  over a year ago

Leafy Warwickshire

I’ll see what’s left in Tesco tomorrow. Should have ordered a gin calendar. But that’s for life not just for Christmas

I have a gin calendar

Run for me ... November has been torture!

I have a malteaser one that a work friend bought me, a galaxy one my granny bought me and a Cadbury’s one my granny bought my husband and he doesn’t like chocolate

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"I have a malteaser one that a work friend bought me, a galaxy one my granny bought me and a Cadbury’s one my granny bought my husband and he doesn’t like chocolate "

I’m a little bit jealous

I have a reindeer. It has random treats hanging off its antlers

By *irestorm 500Couple  over a year ago

coventry

"My two kids have a Maltese one, no one thinks to buy poor ole mom one x storm x

I’ll get you one! Green and Blacks or Lindt? "

How kind of you,Lindt sounds lovely yummy x storm x

mids

Ok Storm I’ll drop it round.

I have 5 of them chocolate ones. Just another delicious way to keep the 5 a day routine alive

I'm that skin I opened the door on my advent calendar and there was a bailiff standing there

» Add a new message to this topic