FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Dontcha just hate it when...

Dontcha just hate it when...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...you're cracking walnuts into a bin in front of you whilst watching something gripping on the telly and you drop a whole half walnut into the bin and you can't find it, and then ya plunge ya hand into a pile of goo that was an apple two days before, that littleun has lobbed in there thinking he's doing ya a favour!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"...you're cracking walnuts into a bin in front of you whilst watching something gripping on the telly and you drop a whole half walnut into the bin and you can't find it, and then ya plunge ya hand into a pile of goo that was an apple two days before, that littleun has lobbed in there thinking he's doing ya a favour!! "
haha..might i recommend cashew instead

"...you're cracking walnuts into a bin in front of you whilst watching something gripping on the telly and you drop a whole half walnut into the bin and you can't find it, and then ya plunge ya hand into a pile of goo that was an apple two days before, that littleun has lobbed in there thinking he's doing ya a favour!! "

Sounds like you need a (naked) cleaner to come round, I bet you would have a few offers if you wanted one.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

whats wrong with him putting an apple in the bin?? or is a special 'wishy's walnut bin??'

"whats wrong with him putting an apple in the bin?? or is a special 'wishy's walnut bin??' "

It's the small open bin we keep in the living room. Mushy yuk stuff goes in the main bin in the kitchen... that has a feckin bin liner in it!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"whats wrong with him putting an apple in the bin?? or is a special 'wishy's walnut bin??'

It's the small open bin we keep in the living room. Mushy yuk stuff goes in the main bin in the kitchen... that has a feckin bin liner in it! "

posh round your gaff aint it

Forum Mod

Hahaha! how desparate for a manky walnut are you to put your hand in a bin to get one out

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Hahaha! how desparate for a manky walnut are you to put your hand in a bin to get one out "

I was thinking that!!!

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"

It's the small open bin we keep in the living room. Mushy yuk stuff goes in the main bin in the kitchen... that has a feckin bin liner in it! "

...could have been worse...years ago a friend's small son posted anything he didn't want in through the slot in the video recorder - half eaten biscuits, piecesof apple....along with bits of Lego, coins, sweetie wrappers and they wondered why the videos wouldn't play

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"

It's the small open bin we keep in the living room. Mushy yuk stuff goes in the main bin in the kitchen... that has a feckin bin liner in it!

...could have been worse...years ago a friend's small son posted anything he didn't want in through the slot in the video recorder - half eaten biscuits, piecesof apple....along with bits of Lego, coins, sweetie wrappers and they wondered why the videos wouldn't play "

Yep years ago we did video repairs and you would be amazed what we found in some machines

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"whats wrong with him putting an apple in the bin?? or is a special 'wishy's walnut bin??'

Thanks. I'll have you know 've never been in yer kitchen, much less deposited my yucky stuff in there.

Thanks. I'll have you know 've never been in yer kitchen, much less deposited my yucky stuff in there. "

pmsl ... gonna have to think before I type in here in future.

"Hahaha! how desparate for a manky walnut are you to put your hand in a bin to get one out "

It's the principal of it!! Usually I don't know me own strength and crush the feckin things to bits so when I get a half decent chunk if fecks me off when I drop it in the bin!!

"Hahaha! how desparate for a manky walnut are you to put your hand in a bin to get one out

It's the principal of it!! Usually I don't know me own strength and crush the feckin things to bits so when I get a half decent chunk if fecks me off when I drop it in the bin!! "

Aw bless it must be all the pent up fraustration of having a VERY heavily pregnant Mrs!

Dont worry Wishy, soon there will be lots of mushy wet and dirty nappies around, you will be begging to put your hands in mushy apple

Forum Mod

"Hahaha! how desparate for a manky walnut are you to put your hand in a bin to get one out

It's the principal of it!! Usually I don't know me own strength and crush the feckin things to bits so when I get a half decent chunk if fecks me off when I drop it in the bin!! "

Don't get a kitten anytime soon

It's the principal of it!! Usually I don't know me own strength and crush the feckin things to bits so when I get a half decent chunk if fecks me off when I drop it in the bin!!

Don't get a kitten anytime soon "

You're right, I might drop it in the bin.

"Dont worry Wishy, soon there will be lots of mushy wet and dirty nappies around, you will be begging to put your hands in mushy apple "

I'm trying not to think about it at the moment. Siren's just waddled off to bed, I have to iron her tops over a feckin wok these days!

Aw bless it must be all the pent up fraustration of having a VERY heavily pregnant Mrs! "

Frustration? I could write a book on it but I know I'd only get through the first couple of pages before going off to see Mrs Palm and her five daughters.

Thanks. I'll have you know 've never been in yer kitchen, much less deposited my yucky stuff in there.

pmsl ... gonna have to think before I type in here in future. "

hahaha..ALWAYS tread carefully....and i should learn 2 take me own bloody advice!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Apple and walnut go togeher well.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

pmsl ... gonna have to think before I type in here in future. "

more importantly has siren deposited yet...curry and pineapple work

seriously...waiting to know here

» Add a new message to this topic