FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do women struggle with their sexuality in the way men do?

Do women struggle with their sexuality in the way men do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from a couple other threads today- well, do they? I don't think they do. I suspect they accept who they are and have the benefit of few social conventions on their backs

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Following on from a couple other threads today- well, do they? I don't think they do. I suspect they accept who they are and have the benefit of few social conventions on their backs"

and have the benefit of few social conventions on their backs

i think you have it with that !

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

No I dont think women do like men.

If a woman begans to have feelings or desires to do with the same sex then they will try it and see . If it iant for them then fine but if they do enjoy the female touch I thibk they find it easier to admit it.

I found it very easy to actually admit that I enjoy being with another woman and happy to label myself as bi.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

No.....I welcome it all with open arms and open eyes.....

Not struggling with it, I have enough to contend with, balancing my multiple (lack of) personalities.....

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I don't know to be honest, i think that when i was growing up admitting you had sexual desires for other men was completely verboten but now?

A young lady i know has several teenaged gay male friends and they are far more relaxed about their sexuality than i ever was.

In fact, my transvestitism came first, that was the sexual trigger and the focus of desire. It was only later i came round to the idea of wanting a man to have sex with me.

I wish i had been more accepting of myself all those years ago, i was gorgeous back then!

When I realised about 6 years ago I didn't struggle with liking women but accepted as it made sense of thoughts I'd had over the years since I was young. I did struggle, however with meeting someone but when I did, it was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed both being a top and a bottom

I didnt struggle

I went thro a phrase of meeting women a few years ago, i actually has sex with a female before a man when i was younger, but then didnt play with women for many years then when i was about 25 i met a woman and then started using sites such as this and met many women and really enjoyed it at the time, but i seemed to just go thro it and now i have no interest in sex with women at all, my sexual needs seem to have changed a few times thro out my life and theres nothing to say that in the future i wont decide to meet a woman again, cant see it for now but who can say

No point struggling just go with what you feel

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

totally depends on the indervidual . some bi guys/women are very at ease and open about their sexuality .others arent and some ppl just dont want to be labled in anyway at all sexually .

"I don't know to be honest, i think that when i was growing up admitting you had sexual desires for other men was completely verboten but now?

A young lady i know has several teenaged gay male friends and they are far more relaxed about their sexuality than i ever was.

"

Our daughter is 15 and has a number of male friends who claim to be bisexual. It seems almost to be fashionable

If anyone had said that when I was at school they would have been the subject of much ridicule/bullying so maybe in the future things will even out.

I knew I liked men when I could not take my eyes off a boy at a sporting event when I was 13.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think humans are on a sliding scale in terms of their sexuality; different events in childhood and adolescence (and beyond) either bring the "bi" bit out more or suppress it completely.

I have tried and tested and would decribe myself as on the straight end of the scale; however in the heat of the moment and ina group situation I would not stop to think about what I am doing. Having said that I would not actively seek women as sexual partners.

My partner has called me "biaccessible" under certain circumstances and I guess that just about sums it up.

Definitely no difficulties with what I am...

"Following on from a couple other threads today- well, do they? I don't think they do. I suspect they accept who they are and have the benefit of few social conventions on their backs"

I dont like to be considered as bi... I have also said to my Master before that would he see me as gay if I was doing certain acts..

So some of us do.. I certainly wouldnt find it acceptable to let friends know I on occassion like women( as long as there is a man involved) even though a few of my friends know I like gangbangs... It wouldnt be acceptable to say I like women too...

I class myself as bi playful.. ie I dont fancy women.. but like it in the right situation.

Cali x

I don't struggle with my sexuality lol far from it!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

to the op,no,swinging isnt the world in general...and women willing to let another woman play with themm in a club arent bi.

i realized i fancied women at around 13, it was horrible, i liked boys and girls, i thought i was the worst pervert ever. i had never heard of bisexuality.Then i read angie bowies (david bowies first wife)autobiography ,discovering there was a word for ppl like me changed my world.

One of the things i am proudest of is getting my uni to change the name of the gay soc to the gay lesbian and bi soc, many others followed us.

Bisexuality is just like being gay,or straight, a way you are born ,and something that should be accepted.

By *ngieandMrManCouple  over a year ago

hereford

The fem here has not had any issues with her sexuality. She played with girls at school, or was it they played with her?

In her mid-teens her then boyfriend wanted to see the classic 'two girls having sex' and so she did, didn't actually enjoy it much at the time but never had any issues with it either.

But then why should a female have issues with her own sexuality? There is no need to as most of society accepts females having sex together.

On the other hand when the idea of two men having sex together is mentioned it's typically a very different response.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I think women tend to be closer to each other naturally and are more comfortable giving each hugs and kisses.

I'm quite happy to explore what it's like with a woman to see if I like it. Guy I'm seeing is happy for it too.

"I didnt struggle

I went thro a phrase of meeting women a few years ago, i actually has sex with a female before a man when i was younger, but then didnt play with women for many years then when i was about 25 i met a woman and then started using sites such as this and met many women and really enjoyed it at the time, but i seemed to just go thro it and now i have no interest in sex with women at all, my sexual needs seem to have changed a few times thro out my life and theres nothing to say that in the future i wont decide to meet a woman again, cant see it for now but who can say

No point struggling just go with what you feel"

I think I kind of understand that as when I found out that I liked women, I went off men for several years, it wasn't until a man I had been chatting from another site, was in the area doing a gig, asked if he could come round to meet and we ended up in bed that I realised that I actually preferred men and had missed it so much but then my liaisons with men prior to that, hadn't been all that at all

Don't struggle with it anymore but as I was growing up and found out I really liked some people seemed a little surpised by the notion. We were supposed to be good girls and save it for the bedroom. Ahhh those country meadows

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"I think women tend to be closer to each other naturally and are more comfortable giving each hugs and kisses.

"

I am really not sure whether this is true - it is generally ASSUMED that women are closer, more intimate and huggy/ kissy... but that has in my view more to do with their traditional roles than their sexuality?

» Add a new message to this topic