FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Metal chicks, goths, punks etc

Metal chicks, goths, punks etc

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uryWhip OP   Man  over a year ago

Harringay

Sorry of there is already a thread for this. Been a while since i used the forum. Just wondering if there any London based Altertive music types for socialing with etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I adore Rock Chicks. Sexy as Hell!

Oh yes, all of that

Shame I'm not in London

Turned my youngest daughter into a metal and biker chick I’ve taught her well lol Going to see Ozzy with her in February and she told me next year when she gets full bike licence I’ve got to buy myself another one so her dad can be her biker buddy roll on next year Yee Haa

"Sorry of there is already a thread for this. Been a while since i used the forum. Just wondering if there any London based Altertive music types for socialing with etc "

Just spotted where your from used to live stones throw from Finsbury Park. Saw Kiss live in the park mid 90s and went to The Rainbow Fins Park lots of time great little venue.

Harringay

"Sorry of there is already a thread for this. Been a while since i used the forum. Just wondering if there any London based Altertive music types for socialing with etc

Just spotted where your from used to live stones throw from Finsbury Park. Saw Kiss live in the park mid 90s and went to The Rainbow Fins Park lots of time great little venue. "

The Rainbow is now a church. I remember Kiss playing Finsbury Park but i didnt live here then. Queens of the Stone Age played this year and could hear it perfectly from the flat.

Harringay

"Shame I'm not in London "

It is

(Dogs btw, I like dogs)

By *owhard007Man  over a year ago

leeds

Biker chicks in tight leather

Yes please

Harringay

"Biker chicks in tight leather

Yes please "

Or these days thats just what they're all wearing as its the fashion. Like buying Metal tshirts from H&M without knowing what they're buying

By *owhard007Man  over a year ago

leeds

Yes please

Or these days thats just what they're all wearing as its the fashion. Like buying Metal tshirts from H&M without knowing what they're buying "

I used to repair motorbike leathers for a job and it was great when the ladies come in for alterations to there leathers " just slip them on love and let me have a look"

Harringay

Yes please

Or these days thats just what they're all wearing as its the fashion. Like buying Metal tshirts from H&M without knowing what they're buying

I used to repair motorbike leathers for a job and it was great when the ladies come in for alterations to there leathers " just slip them on love and let me have a look" "

Perk of the job

"Sorry of there is already a thread for this. Been a while since i used the forum. Just wondering if there any London based Altertive music types for socialing with etc

Just spotted where your from used to live stones throw from Finsbury Park. Saw Kiss live in the park mid 90s and went to The Rainbow Fins Park lots of time great little venue.

The Rainbow is now a church. I remember Kiss playing Finsbury Park but i didnt live here then. Queens of the Stone Age played this year and could hear it perfectly from the flat. "

It was our music church back then lol. Saw Iron Maiden there 1980 still got the ticket £2:50 lol. Couldn’t get a at a gig for that money now.

[Removed by poster at 29/11/18 12:52:55]

Couldn’t get a drink for that now

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Proper rock chicks yes please! Not the ones who think Biffy Clyro or Mumford and Sons are rock bands lol *shudders*

I am an old rocker/metalhead, I never understood why we are the alternative!? To me the alternatives are just the fashion weirdos... No different to the other "normal" sheeple... For me at least... I seriously need another bike leather, I totally loved mine! Although love my full length one too

By *ellbound_GhoulwarpWoman  over a year ago

Fifth Circle of Hell

Yes please

Or these days thats just what they're all wearing as its the fashion. Like buying Metal tshirts from H&M without knowing what they're buying "

Oh its sooo annoying seeing the younger lot walking around in band shirts when they literally have no idea who the band is but 'its the fashion' urgh lol

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Yes please

Oh its sooo annoying seeing the younger lot walking around in band shirts when they literally have no idea who the band is but 'its the fashion' urgh lol

"

I won't wear a bands T-shirt unless I've actually seen them! Looking forward to being able to wear Metallica ones next summer lol

Been a long time since I rock and rolled

It's only rock and roll but I like it, like it

Don't talk-walk, don't feel-real

Don't stay-say, you'll need it anyway

Harringay

The Rainbow is now a church. I remember Kiss playing Finsbury Park but i didnt live here then. Queens of the Stone Age played this year and could hear it perfectly from the flat.

It was our music church back then lol. Saw Iron Maiden there 1980 still got the ticket £2:50 lol. Couldn’t get a at a gig for that money now. "

Cost me 75 quid to see them this year at the O2. I wouldn't usually pay that much but its Maiden and they released a load of standing tickets the night before. One of the best times I've ever seen them too.

Cant even get a drink for £2.50 at a gig. Well, i can coz I dont drink and if a i ask for cordial and water, i get it free.

Harringay

Yes please

I won't wear a bands T-shirt unless I've actually seen them! Looking forward to being able to wear Metallica ones next summer lol"

Same here. Most of T's are from gigs which means I have quite a few that had ptinted just for those tours. And most the gigs i go to are quite underground obscure bands.

"Proper rock chicks yes please! Not the ones who think Biffy Clyro or Mumford and Sons are rock bands lol *shudders* "

I would say that one is indie rock and the other more indie folk.

Harringay

"Proper rock chicks yes please! Not the ones who think Biffy Clyro or Mumford and Sons are rock bands lol *shudders*

I would say that one is indie rock and the other more indie folk. "

I'd say both a pretty boring but, each to their own.

"Proper rock chicks yes please! Not the ones who think Biffy Clyro or Mumford and Sons are rock bands lol *shudders*

I would say that one is indie rock and the other more indie folk. "

This ladt is my cup of tea.. lovely you are Fringe x

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

*raises hand* Mosher here...do we count?

I'd say both a pretty boring but, each to their own. "

Like you said ‘each to their own’

I’m not a fan of the 2 you mentioned either but I am an indie/folk/alt fan. I gig all the time and love discovering new bands etc.

Gothy/punk bass player here

I’m not a fan of the 2 you mentioned either but I am an indie/folk/alt fan. I gig all the time and love discovering new bands etc. "

Never thought i would be the one saying this but.... play nice

Harringay

I’m not a fan of the 2 you mentioned either but I am an indie/folk/alt fan. I gig all the time and love discovering new bands etc. "

Cool. Can you recommend anything new? I'm not good at keeping up these days. Im usually more metal but love punk, indie, goth and anything really.

I’m not a fan of the 2 you mentioned either but I am an indie/folk/alt fan. I gig all the time and love discovering new bands etc.

Never thought i would be the one saying this but.... play nice "

Who’s not playing nice? I was just pointing out that I’m not a fan but was explaining the genres the mentioned bands were.

Cool. Can you recommend anything new? I'm not good at keeping up these days. Im usually more metal but love punk, indie, goth and anything really. "

I’ve not discovered anything completely new in the last few weeks as went to see Johnny marr, Parquet courts and Interpol in one week. They’ve been around a long time. I will be going to more in the new year so will keep my eyes open.

Who’s not playing nice? I was just pointing out that I’m not a fan but was explaining the genres the mentioned bands were. "

Lol sorry. Just been dying to say it to someone. See how it feels to say it instead of the deceiving end x

Who’s not playing nice? I was just pointing out that I’m not a fan but was explaining the genres the mentioned bands were.

Lol sorry. Just been dying to say it to someone. See how it feels to say it instead of the deceiving end x"

Ooh, you big stirrer. Haha.

[Removed by poster at 29/11/18 18:58:02]

Yes please

"

Don’t tar them all with the same brush like I said my daughter loves real rock music Ozzy and Sabbath are always belting out of her room and she has mates her age that are also serious rock fans too.

Harringay

Cool. Can you recommend anything new? I'm not good at keeping up these days. Im usually more metal but love punk, indie, goth and anything really.

I’ve not discovered anything completely new in the last few weeks as went to see Johnny marr, Parquet courts and Interpol in one week. They’ve been around a long time. I will be going to more in the new year so will keep my eyes open. "

I love Interpol. Discovered them properly a couple of years ago because of that song Evil. Rest My Chemistry sounds like my early 20s

Harringay

Yes please

Don’t tar them all with the same brush like I said my daughter loves real rock music Ozzy and Sabbath are always belting out of her room and she has mates her age that are also serious rock fans too. "

One would hope there are some genuine young fans. Im always finding videos on YouTube of kids playing classic rock and metal better than I've been able to manage. Was trying to learn Sweet Child O Mine the other day. Gave up coz the notes were to far appart

"*raises hand* Mosher here...do we count?"
yeah you do

Another couple of dirty goths right here

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

Been attending punk(and other)gigs since I was 13. Now 50,no intention of stopping??

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

Seen plenty at gigs and very nice they are as well.

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I love that type of girl mmm!

I love Alt/Goth/Metal chicks.

By *obyn GravesTV/TS  over a year ago

1127 walnut avenue

only way to feel the noise is when its good and loud