FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Back to work tomorrow

Back to work tomorrow

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can't say I'm looking forward to it but I do have a job interview to look forward to this week

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

oh dont... been a long 11 days and am horrified by thought of the alarm going off at 6am tomorrow

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Pampered public servant me - so was at work last week....

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Bored sick, can't wait to get back, self employed so no chance to earn money over the period.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

id be glad to have some regular paid work to go to ...spare a thought for all of us looking for work !!!!

Back at work last week on Wed, and I was glad to be back, rather than to sit about doing feck all and watch crap TV.

"Back at work last week on Wed, and I was glad to be back, rather than to sit about doing feck all and watch crap TV. "

agree, the mrs has only had Christmas Day off work, i've been bored stupid at home, the kids have pretty much entertained themselves over the holidays leaving me to constantly scroll through the TV channels desperately trying to find something to watch

By *semymouth_2024Man  over a year ago

swanwick, Alfreton

went back to work on the 30th, and start in an hour today,

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

Ooohh it would be lovely to have a nice 11 day break at Xmas.

Trouble is they seem to be reserved for all the knockers of us public service workers that have to work through holidays like xmas and new year.

Sorry guys just felt the need to blow off a little steam I know most people on here value the work of the police firemen nurses etc. There are just a few though who think we are a waste of their tax money. Maybe this post will open their eyes that while they have been enjoying themselves, people like me and Katee had to wait until 28th to have our xmas lunch, both of us being rota'd to work the holidays.

"Ooohh it would be lovely to have a nice 11 day break at Xmas.

Trouble is they seem to be reserved for all the knockers of us public service workers that have to work through holidays like xmas and new year.

Sorry guys just felt the need to blow off a little steam I know most people on here value the work of the police firemen nurses etc. There are just a few though who think we are a waste of their tax money. Maybe this post will open their eyes that while they have been enjoying themselves, people like me and Katee had to wait until 28th to have our xmas lunch, both of us being rota'd to work the holidays."

at the end of the day, it's your career choice, my wife works at a hotel, not public sector but a 24hour business

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i was back last week to, was so quiet and boring (but my job is boring anyway lol)

My three month trial period ends today and there hasn't been any indication that I'm staying

I'm due to start back tomorrow, and I'm wondering if I'll walk in and collect my notice

By *unwmidscplCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

back tomorrow too, but only 28 days till we off for 3 weeks in the sun so roll on tomoz lol

"Can't say I'm looking forward to it but I do have a job interview to look forward to this week "

All the very best for your interview.... Its a New Year, think positive and you are half way there...;-);-)

"My three month trial period ends today and there hasn't been any indication that I'm staying

I'm due to start back tomorrow, and I'm wondering if I'll walk in and collect my notice "

Ive been on 3 to 5 month fixed contracts for over 3 years now...

Think positive...;-)

"My three month trial period ends today and there hasn't been any indication that I'm staying

I'm due to start back tomorrow, and I'm wondering if I'll walk in and collect my notice

Think positive...;-)"

If it happens, it happens. I'll just start up on my own. It might be just the thing to give me a push to get on with it

Back tomorrow....Be good to get some structure back....and also give my liver a rest

I've been off work since before christmas and I really don't want to go back. I've had a thoroughly great time wearing jogging bottoms and slobbing around, reading, watching old films, eating M&S choccie biscuits dipped in tea for breakfast, enjoyed every minute of it.

Wish I had the rest of the week off but I shall be ok once I step through the doors to work no doubt

By *ouplefunukCouple  over a year ago

North Bristol

I'm actually looking forward to going back. Things could be happening for me at work and i'm genuinely excited to see where the first few months will take me.

This was only my second ever Christmas off work in 15 years and although it was nice to have 10 days off, it'll be nice to get back to 'normal'.

*Her*

Think positive...;-)

If it happens, it happens. I'll just start up on my own. It might be just the thing to give me a push to get on with it"

you go for it jack xx lovely to see your positive xxxxx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

[Removed by poster at 02/01/12 11:32:34]

I go back on Wednesday as I have so much A/L to take that I booked an extra day. However with the public sector going back on the 28th I know that I have shit loads of work to go back to on Wednesday that I am actually thinking OMG right now!!!

Then on the 11th Jan I have a HR meeting as the service I am contracted to maybe withdrawn because of 12.7 million quid cuts that have to be made. So come june when my secondment ends I may be out of a job......

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Wish I was back to work this week as of midnight 31st December I officially joined the ranks of the unemployed, but hey there will be opportunities coming my way this year that will put all my previous jobs in the shade.

"Wish I was back to work this week as of midnight 31st December I officially joined the ranks of the unemployed, but hey there will be opportunities coming my way this year that will put all my previous jobs in the shade."

Best of luck mate, and I really mean that. There's not a lot out there at the moment, but there's always opportunities for the good guys

oh my god, first day back today and I've had nothing to do all day, would have been more productive if I stayed home instead

"oh my god, first day back today and I've had nothing to do all day, would have been more productive if I stayed home instead "

Hey I'll do your job tomorrow and you can do my job tomorrow!!

"oh my god, first day back today and I've had nothing to do all day, would have been more productive if I stayed home instead

Hey I'll do your job tomorrow and you can do my job tomorrow!! "

As much as I enjoy cycling I think the distance is unworkable

By *northernsoulMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Back home after day one... not only my first day of work this year, but also the first day of my new job. Did I get much sleep last night? Did I bugger!

To anyone looking for work, hang in there! X

By *acktilMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

For me its back to work tomorrow (5th), only long enough to take delivery of my new car though.

Then it will be flexi time road test

Had 2 weeks off been back a day and missing my lunch time fuck already anyone around london up for a meet

» Add a new message to this topic