FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bareback

Bareback

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm in utter shock at the amount of people who are looking for "bareback" meets on here. Could anyone explain the logic in meeting a stranger for sex and NOT using protection? My mind is boggled.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"I'm in utter shock at the amount of people who are looking for "bareback" meets on here. Could anyone explain the logic in meeting a stranger for sex and NOT using protection? My mind is boggled. "

Personal choice, I guess.

By *idsBiGuyMan  over a year ago

Tamworth

To each their own I guess?

I’ve said it here before and I’ll say it again. Condoms aren’t the be all and end all and people shouldn’t think that just because they use one they’re immune to catching an Sti.

Prep, regular testing and correct use of condoms are arguably the best way to stay safe, but as I said, to each their own.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

I love it! Dirty buggers!

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I'm in utter shock at the amount of people who are looking for "bareback" meets on here. Could anyone explain the logic in meeting a stranger for sex and NOT using protection? My mind is boggled. "

No idea... Maybe the risk is part of the thrill or they are simply willing to take the risk.

After all oral without protection poses a risk. Though this is a risk most of us are willing to take.

Nita

Tamworth

"I'm in utter shock at the amount of people who are looking for "bareback" meets on here. Could anyone explain the logic in meeting a stranger for sex and NOT using protection? My mind is boggled.

No idea... Maybe the risk is part of the thrill or they are simply willing to take the risk.

After all oral without protection poses a risk. Though this is a risk most of us are willing to take.

Nita"

^People often forget this too

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What consenting adults do is up to them. I valve my health and take steps to stay healthy in most aspects of life not just sex

Because you can’t beat the feeling of warm, wet vagina. So I’ve heard anyway.

[Removed by poster at 25/11/18 13:51:31]

I like it and then to watch it pour out

"To each their own I guess?

I’ve said it here before and I’ll say it again. Condoms aren’t the be all and end all and people shouldn’t think that just because they use one they’re immune to catching an Sti.

Prep, regular testing and correct use of condoms are arguably the best way to stay safe, but as I said, to each their own. "

Realistically the best way to stay safe is to be celibate, but who’s doing that!

I do think a lot of people think just wearing a condom and doing nothing else is going to protect them.

salisbury

If you are shocked, or feel effected by anything you see on fabswingers, then please use the helpline provided. Just do a forum search for "snowflake" to find it.

Tamworth

Prep, regular testing and correct use of condoms are arguably the best way to stay safe, but as I said, to each their own.

Realistically the best way to stay safe is to be celibate, but who’s doing that!

I do think a lot of people think just wearing a condom and doing nothing else is going to protect them. "

Well, yeah that’s true, but I’m not about that life.

It could be argued that those people put themselves and others at more risk than any other group.

Testing is important, the more people that know that the better.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I like to double dip bareback best, pummel the foof first then jizz in the poop shoot.

I do think a lot of people think just wearing a condom and doing nothing else is going to protect them.

It could be argued that those people put themselves and others at more risk than any other group.

Testing is important, the more people that know that the better. "

In an ideal world, everyone would play BB.

Unfortunately this isn't, which everyone knows. Therefore they have an informed choice of how they play. If it doesn't affect you, op, why should it shock you? Each to their own.

I'm not condoning those that do, just their informed choice to make.

salisbury

"I like to double dip bareback best, pummel the foof first then jizz in the poop shoot."

If you go pink then brown, then mouth to pink, the sti's are killed by the brown anyway so no harm done.

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

"I like to double dip bareback best, pummel the foof first then jizz in the poop shoot.

If you go pink then brown, then mouth to pink, the sti's are killed by the brown anyway so no harm done. "

My mum had told me that but good to hear it from a reliable source.

Seems a strange place to find judgemental people especially as the majority of the population would frown upon anyone just for using this site. There are an awful lot of people here who participate in watersports, rimming and other activities that pose significant health risks in the form of nasty little bugs that can be passed on through touch and kissing which could hospitalise you or worse, there is a reason why you wash your hands after using the toilet lol. When your done judging feel free to start another thread on the dangers of rimming or just meet someone to have fun with, get laid and avoid the bare back riders, as you say they are easy to spot

Tamworth

Rimming - Hep A. Get vaccinated if that’s a thing you like!

They’re not always easy to spot. Those that only bareback usually are though.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Seems a strange place to find judgemental people especially as the majority of the population would frown upon anyone just for using this site. There are an awful lot of people here who participate in watersports, rimming and other activities that pose significant health risks in the form of nasty little bugs that can be passed on through touch and kissing which could hospitalise you or worse, there is a reason why you wash your hands after using the toilet lol. When your done judging feel free to start another thread on the dangers of rimming or just meet someone to have fun with, get laid and avoid the bare back riders, as you say they are easy to spot "

I wasn't judging I was merely asking that given the possible life changing ramifications of bareback, why do people do it. I was curious to hear it from someone who has carried out this activity on the site. Good idea on a new thread though I will title it "couples who know everything"

Or you could title it " utterly shocked on a swingers site" that would be a new one

I believe it's called "free choice" or some such nonsense

C

You would think, with all the bare-backing going on, that hundreds of people would be dying of AIDS or something worse.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Bless. Don't you be worrying what other people do.

By *ynecplCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Personal choice, it's a wonderful thing. So long as all are happy who are we to judge somebody else's choices.

There are plenty of things that I have seen on here that have shocked and grossed me out (sometimes it better not to Google something you don't understand) but we all have our fetishes.

Testing is important, the more people that know that the better. "

It's crazy the amount of people that think condoms keep them 100% safe.

Tamworth

It's crazy the amount of people that think condoms keep them 100% safe. "

It frustrates me. Anyone can catch an sti, so go get tested. It’s the only way to be sure.

salisbury

It's crazy the amount of people that think condoms keep them 100% safe.

It frustrates me. Anyone can catch an sti, so go get tested. It’s the only way to be sure. "

Trouble is a lot of users don't consider themselves to be swingers, therefore not high risk.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Oh look. Another bareback thread

People do what they choose to do. If You don't approve of their choices OP.....

By *untimes11Man  over a year ago

cardiff

If you've got as far as being about to stick your cock inside someone, i'd be suprised if they refused to fuck you because you insist on putting a condom on.

It's never been a problem for me anyway.

I have found celibacy 100% effective in preventing STIs.

Because they are all grown up and quite possibly ask the sensible questions before leaping naked, in every sense into bed.

Some people enjoy bareback.

It's crazy the amount of people that think condoms keep them 100% safe. "

Exactly. I take two just to make sure. I guess people are put off swallowing them with them being rubbery but i get em down with a glass of water

"What consenting adults do is up to them. I valve my health and take steps to stay healthy in most aspects of life not just sex "
i valve ur vulva

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

If you had a health issue that can be caused by contact with other people it certainly would not be something you would participate in

Although my cancer isn’t transmitted sexually,the type I have can be caused by oral sex!!! So think on! Bareback sex is too fucking dangerous

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Some people enjoy bareback. "

Everybody enjoys bareback!!

But I'm not going to meet a random on the internet on a swinging site and have unprotected sex.

I'm glad people are so upfront about it on here so I know who to avoid.

"What consenting adults do is up to them. I valve my health and take steps to stay healthy in most aspects of life not just sex i valve ur vulva "

Why would you

I always spit on it 1st, can’t be too careful these days

Peace is restored

"Peace is restored"

“There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?”

Because they want to, why does it bother you. The same logic as mountain climbing, bike and car racing, actually they are all safer. If you don't like it then it's quite easy not to have sex with them.

"I like it and then to watch it pour out "

Are we talking cupasoup?

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Seeing a bareback veri sets of a series of fan tree noting and blocking to cut down the odds of getting caught up in said sti trail

coz fkin yolo pal

"Peace is restored

“There has been an awakening. Have you felt it?”"

It's pouring out of me

Is this still going!

What they do is their own beeswax. Personally I'm glad of the announcement so I can avoid ever playing with them. Not from a judgmental viewpoint but I rather not take the risk with my health

» Add a new message to this topic