FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Do swingers have better manners than non-swingers?

Do swingers have better manners than non-swingers?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My daughter went out with her friends last night and they were fed up of the lads trying to grab and grope them.They weren't encouraging them at all.When we go out to partys and swingers clubs I can wear the skimiest outfit and have no fear of being groped without being asked first.

Chris

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

I dont think swingers have better manners in general...but i do think there is a distinct lack of respect persay in society in general

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

LOL my sympathies to your daughter,my girls complain about the same. I have nearly always found the swinging community to be polite and respectful.Kinda ironic really considering vanilla attitudes to swinging.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

you have to behave in clubs or you will get thrown out

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My daughter went out with her friends last night and they were fed up of the lads trying to grab and grope them.They weren't encouraging them at all.When we go out to partys and swingers clubs I can wear the skimiest outfit and have no fear of being groped without being asked first.

Chris"

Maybe its the age difference, younger girls will as a rule go to clubs/pubs with guys around their own age group, where as as you get older you tend to socialize with older people and as we get older we respect people more and tend not to grope people in bars

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

i've often found that guys in trad clubs who dance with me or buy me a drink seem to think that in saying yes i am agreeing to much more than a dance or a drink.

i find that in both swingers clubs and in gay clubs that dancing, chatting and having a drink with people are part of the night and that when someone hits on me its clear. then if i say no, the response is 'ok, fine. fancy another drink/dance?'

so i'm rarely in vanilla clubs anymore!

» Add a new message to this topic