FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > False eyelashes...

False eyelashes...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never been a fan until recently, just got the hang of putting them on and wearing them and they look great but does anyone know if they durable enough for hot sweating sex or is it a no no??? anyone any horror stories whilst wearing them???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

never shagged one so can't say if they're good for sex

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Yes I wore some and one ended on my cheek... haha

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

depends on the eyelashes really, the diy ones I find come off when I get hot, one ended up making me look like hitler

If you get the individual semi permanent ones done at a beauticians then they last a lot longer

"Yes I wore some and one ended on my cheek... haha "

lmao yeh this is what I am bothered about don't want to see one of my lashes stuck to some guys ass

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

ohhhhhh dont know if theyd be ok for a long hot sex session ...... i do have a set of lashes and feel its my duty to find out and report back ...lol !

purely for research of course .....

"depends on the eyelashes really, the diy ones I find come off when I get hot, one ended up making me look like hitler

If you get the individual semi permanent ones done at a beauticians then they last a lot longer "

Hmmm might be an idea did not know you could get them done at a beauticians...

Deff don't want the hitler look

"ohhhhhh dont know if theyd be ok for a long hot sex session ...... i do have a set of lashes and feel its my duty to find out and report back ...lol !

purely for research of course ....."

Of course purely for research.... us girls need to stick together!!!

Keep me updated on your ehmm research!!

I love to see ladies with good eye makeup, it's a bit of a turn on for me. Not too much though, I'm not fond of the Alice Cooper look, but nice eyes, full lips and nice hair, complimented by a sexy welcoming smile, and I'll do just about anything she wishes

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"depends on the eyelashes really, the diy ones I find come off when I get hot, one ended up making me look like hitler

If you get the individual semi permanent ones done at a beauticians then they last a lot longer

Hmmm might be an idea did not know you could get them done at a beauticians...

Deff don't want the hitler look "

they're not cheap but nice to treat yourself now n again I think x

Ooo now this is my kind of thread.

I have been wearing false eyelashes for years and probably have over 100 pairs of them, I had 7 new pairs for christmas.

You need a steady hand to apply them. I'd go for decent quality ones, its good quality glue that counts. I go for extra long diamante or fceathery type ones, I'm not a fan of looking natural.

Ensure a good covering of glue on the eyelash, then with a steady hand put glue on the eyelid, right at your own lash line, where tyoud put eyeliner. Wait a few seconds as the glue goes really sticky after a few seconds and stick into place. Keep you fingers holding the lash in place for a few minutes to ensure stickability. They won't come off then and I've had mine on for hours.

To ensure all glue is removed from eyelid after you've removed the lash, clean your lids with Johnson baby oil as you'll find your own lashes will feel sticky the next day

"Ooo now this is my kind of thread.

I have been wearing false eyelashes for years and probably have over 100 pairs of them, I had 7 new pairs for christmas.

You need a steady hand to apply them. I'd go for decent quality ones, its good quality glue that counts. I go for extra long diamante or fceathery type ones, I'm not a fan of looking natural.

Ensure a good covering of glue on the eyelash, then with a steady hand put glue on the eyelid, right at your own lash line, where tyoud put eyeliner. Wait a few seconds as the glue goes really sticky after a few seconds and stick into place. Keep you fingers holding the lash in place for a few minutes to ensure stickability. They won't come off then and I've had mine on for hours.

To ensure all glue is removed from eyelid after you've removed the lash, clean your lids with Johnson baby oil as you'll find your own lashes will feel sticky the next day

"

Thanks for the info... will follow your instructions when I put some more on later

"never shagged one so can't say if they're good for sex"

lmao just re-read your post

Nope i still had mine on this morning when i woke up after a nice hot session last night.

Only prob i have is dont do them when you in a hurry or have kids running around.

Ive had one stuck half way up my eye lid and another time i stuck my eyelid together. As you can tell im a novice x

"Nope i still had mine on this morning when i woke up after a nice hot session last night.

Only prob i have is dont do them when you in a hurry or have kids running around.

Ive had one stuck half way up my eye lid and another time i stuck my eyelid together. As you can tell im a novice x"

Lmao - note to self to not stick my eyelids together pmsl

I tried to put them on myself and have yet to succeed. Thereefore, I shall enhance what I have by using mascara instead.

» Add a new message to this topic