FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > am I the only bloke who's not keen on kids ?

am I the only bloke who's not keen on kids ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm not bowled over by kids and that's the God's honest truth ...

Babys, toddlers do absolutely nothing for me. I hear people doing all the gooey shit, but sorry that's just not my scene. Babys are just not 'beautiful' in my book and I cannot find any common ground 'tween them and me.

So following a bit of soul searching which didn't come up with a definintive answer .... Am I strange for having this view ???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

BTW this is Mr Red, Not Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I prefer cats and dogs to babies myself, ever since I was 18.

By *oournsMan  over a year ago

a

"I'm not bowled over by kids and that's the God's honest truth ...

Babys, toddlers do absolutely nothing for me. I hear people doing all the gooey shit, but sorry that's just not my scene. Babys are just not 'beautiful' in my book and I cannot find any common ground 'tween them and me.

So following a bit of soul searching which didn't come up with a definintive answer .... Am I strange for having this view ???

"

ditto

I love kids... But I couldnt eat a whole one...

That groan asside... I cannot relate to children under the age of say 5... Fortunately with my stepchildren the youngest was 8 when I married their mother...

Can't stand them myself which apparently is really strange for a woman

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I had a pal who was sterilised in her early 20's as she was the same. Not interested in them at all.

We can't all be doting parents. Some parents don't seem to like kids very much either.

I love my kids to bits I work with children no not all of them some of them are right brats. Am I broody hell no.

a

"Can't stand them myself which apparently is really strange for a woman "
not only that but i cant stand the overly doting parents either. You had a baby, well done, i had a shit, they are both basic biological functions, i just dont show you pictures of my endeavours

I love my own, can't abide anyone else's. That said I adored my kids as babies. Their cries were like music to my ears.

Once they turned about one, I lost interest and their cries really grated on my last nerve!

That's when my husband came into his own. As babies he was scared of them as they were so small. As they became more robust and could say "dada" he was off.

He'd put them in their car seats, pack a bag with nappies/potty and he'd be gone all day with them...bliss.

When they got to about five I became interested again.

im the same, i love my kids and wouldnt change them for the world but over all im not keen on kids, im not one of these people who have to stop and look in the pram if i see a mates whos just had a baby, i dont baby sit other peoples kids, i dont get broody every time someone in my family gets pregnant, i have no interest in holding or feeding babies etc

Your own kids are different, because they are yours, but other people can keep theirs and if i ever got into another relationship i wouldnt go for a guy with kids nor would i expect anyone else to provide for mine

Boooootiful some cracking answers, thank God I'm not alone

I like them, especially newborns. Admittedly your own are very special and there is nothing like holding your newborn close and their smell is gorgeous. I do like most babies though and if a work colleague pops in from maternity leave, I'm always there, arms outstretched, for a cuddle from the new addition. And I like chatting with friends' toddlers and children. They are incredibly honest and its highly amusing at times.

I have a hearty respect for the resilience of children. For years I worked with children, in the protection of them. I only saw the damaged and abused and I've heard plenty of horror stories, but was always amazed by the strength of children, hence I have a huge respect for them.

"im the same, i love my kids and wouldnt change them for the world but over all im not keen on kids, im not one of these people who have to stop and look in the pram if i see a mates whos just had a baby, i dont baby sit other peoples kids, i dont get broody every time someone in my family gets pregnant, i have no interest in holding or feeding babies etc

Your own kids are different, because they are yours, but other people can keep theirs and if i ever got into another relationship i wouldnt go for a guy with kids nor would i expect anyone else to provide for mine"

I said that, meeting guys without kids, but in my experience they are selfish and spoilt. I went out with one that shared his birthday with one of my kids. He had a day planned and I said it wasn't possible I was spending it with my daughter. He threw the biggest tantrum. Put him out of his misery by giving him a tongue lashing before dumping him.

Another had several cats and wouldn't go to bed before the last one came home, but accused me of being over protective because I said I couldn't sleep until my youngest was home!

Tend to avoid animal people as they tend to put creatures before people.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

another woman who doesn't want kids here. never been broody, never gone gooey over a pram. my friends and family know that though i will cater for the basic needs (food nappy etc) that i am just not into babies and don't hand them to me unless there is no other alternative!

saying that i love being an auntie and being around my friends kids once they get a little bit older.

but i spent years being told 'don't worry (!) you'll change your mind, it comes naturally when they're your own'!!!

apparently i'm selfish because i don't think a child should be brought into this world by someone who does not want to care for it and is not prepared to put a baby first

I cant help but think that the creation of life is one of the most beautiful things that there is. Nothing short of a miracle how it all comes together

So im one of the ones who goes all goey around babies

even though i'm still very young i never wanted children, i volunteered in a nursery and wanted to become a primary school teacher. I liked children but loved the fact i could hand them back, i loved the freedom to do what i want.

I wasn't in a steady relationship and took precautions not to have them. When i fell pregnant and held my little one it soon suddenly changed.

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I cant help but think that the creation of life is one of the most beautiful things that there is. Nothing short of a miracle how it all comes together

So im one of the ones who goes all goey around babies "

i agree that its amazing, the whole process. but its not for me. i'm very glad that there are so many out there who want and nurture and throw their all into the next generation, it reminds me that the jeremy kyle numpties are the minority. but its still not for me.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I cant help but think that the creation of life is one of the most beautiful things that there is. Nothing short of a miracle how it all comes together

So im one of the ones who goes all goey around babies "

It is not a miracle believe me. Anyone can do it.

"Can't stand them myself which apparently is really strange for a woman "

Apparently it is not normal for women not to have maternal instincts.

So I am not normal, tell me something I don't already know.

It is not a miracle believe me. Anyone can do it. "

from one sperm penetrating the egg a beautiful baby is born with all the genetic make up, organs and the like is nothing short of a miracle to me

sadly not just anyone CAN do it......

King's Crustacean

In answer to Mr. R.

You're not weird you're honest.

Honesty can get you into trouble.

Some people conform to the gooey shit because they are not strong enough not to.

I suspect that like me, you would help any child in trouble, you wouldn't hurt a child, you can empathise when they are upset or having fun and wish every kid on the planet a great life with fantastic parents.

After that I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW your children.

I have my own. I raised them best I could. I'm still very protective of them and do quite a bit for them but I have not one iota of fucking interest when someone has a child and I don't want to go to pay homage or make pathetic noises. ( why do women do that ? it's cultural not natural. )

I go on holiday with my grandchildren and enjoy every minute but that is cos i've prepared to be holed up doing kid/family things for a set period of time.

If im on holiday or in a restaurant , cinema ANYWHERE I detest badly behaved children but not as much as i detest their piss poor parents who take kids into places not designed to keep kids occupied and don't know how to teach them to behave in public.

When colleagues have babies I give to the collection. I don't want to hold their offspring in fact when they bring them toddling through some time later the fat on my back goes into rigid waves. Work is hard enough without you bringing your fucking rug rats to dribble down my stockings or look hideously ugly sucking a biscuit.

I can't go arrrrrrrrrrrrr I do not want your kids anywhere near me.

We go PAST it. We are not related to you. We don't love your kids.

King's Crustacean

[Removed by poster at 01/01/12 09:49:21]

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

From memory, there has only been one occasion when I`ve really thought that I missed out on having children. A friend asked me to pick up her two girls from school and the youngest was showing me some art which she had done that day. Other than that, nah!

King's Crustacean

"From memory, there has only been one occasion when I`ve really thought that I missed out on having children. A friend asked me to pick up her two girls from school and the youngest was showing me some art which she had done that day. Other than that, nah!"

That's part of the problem. People without kids ( myself included ) imagine all kinds of lovely family scenarios. Having children just isn't like that. It's exhausing and expensive and you cease to exist outside of parenthood.

a

from one sperm penetrating the egg a beautiful baby is born with all the genetic make up, organs and the like is nothing short of a miracle to me

sadly not just anyone CAN do it...... "

its no more a miracle than having a bowel movement.

A miracle by its very definition cannot exist, and im sure we can agree, childbirth is happening.

sadly not just anyone CAN do it...... its no more a miracle than having a bowel movement.

A miracle by its very definition cannot exist, and im sure we can agree, childbirth is happening."

and i thought that the breeders thread was just fictional as well

King's Crustacean

The word miracle has more than one meaning ....

It can mean an event of wonder or marvel .. in that way a birth can be a miracle but it's still nothing out of the ordinary.

I marvel at lots of things but not you taking dump.... stop saying that it makes me puke.

"

Nope, you're not strange at all. When I was married to my first wife our neighbours didn't have kids either and I got talking to the hubby one morning and I asked him why they didn't have any (they were in their late 40s) and he explained that they made the choice in their 30s to give up their lifestle and have kids or don't have kids and keep the nice cars/hoildays etc. They chose the lifestyle as neither of them felt particularly parental anyway, so you're not alone.

As for me, I feel my life wouldn't be complete without them and I've always wanted children, and with that in mind, Siren will be giving birth on the 5th Jan lol

Its other people kids who are the problem.

I once met a girl who had two 2 kids, anyway when these kids went there dads we had a great time going away endless sex. Until she asked me to move in anyway that's when the trouble started.

The kids dad had a child with another woman and wanted to see less of his own kids so no more weekends away.

In the end I didn't want someone elses kids

Single on fab lol x

"Its other people kids who are the problem.

I once met a girl who had two 2 kids, anyway when these kids went there dads we had a great time going away endless sex. Until she asked me to move in anyway that's when the trouble started.

The kids dad had a child with another woman and wanted to see less of his own kids so no more weekends away.

In the end I didn't want someone elses kids

Single on fab lol x"

nah you just wanted to shag their mum

a

"The word miracle has more than one meaning ....

It can mean an event of wonder or marvel .. in that way a birth can be a miracle but it's still nothing out of the ordinary.

I marvel at lots of things but not you taking dump.... stop saying that it makes me puke. "

i hate to go dictionary corner here, but words cant be ascribed meaning because you want them to. Oxford english dictionary

1. A surprising and welcome

event that is not explicable by

natural or scientific laws and is

considered to be divine.

2. A highly improbable or

extraordinary event,

development, or

accomplishment.

By *teborahCouple  over a year ago

warrington

"In answer to Mr. R.

Some people conform to the gooey shit because they are not strong enough not to.

I suspect that like me, you would help any child in trouble, you wouldn't hurt a child, you can empathise when they are upset or having fun and wish every kid on the planet a great life with fantastic parents.

I have my own. I raised them best I could. I'm still very protective of them and do quite a bit for them but I have not one iota of fucking interest when someone has a child and I don't want to go to pay homage or make pathetic noises. ( why do women do that ? it's cultural not natural. )

I go on holiday with my grandchildren and enjoy every minute but that is cos i've prepared to be holed up doing kid/family things for a set period of time.

If im on holiday or in a restaurant , cinema ANYWHERE I detest badly behaved children but not as much as i detest their piss poor parents who take kids into places not designed to keep kids occupied and don't know how to teach them to behave in public.

When colleagues have babies I give to the collection. I don't want to hold their offspring in fact when they bring them toddling through some time later the fat on my back goes into rigid waves. Work is hard enough without you bringing your fucking rug rats to dribble down my stockings or look hideously ugly sucking a biscuit.

"

Absolutely spot on 1000%+ We have a saying in our house "Kids are like farts as you can tolerate your own" And as posted in a previous post doting parents get right up my nose in equal measure like there isnt another child on earth like our little Johnny then they bring in 1000 photos of the little shit and you are expected to look at every last one commenting on every one saying how beautifull they are!!!!! Fuck Off I say. i could right a book on this subject on exactly how much this fucks me off!!!! Oh yeah then facebook comes along and they then force feed you each day with little Britneys progress

"In answer to Mr. R.

Absolutely spot on 1000%+ We have a saying in our house "Kids are like farts as you can tolerate your own" And as posted in a previous post doting parents get right up my nose in equal measure like there isnt another child on earth like our little Johnny then they bring in 1000 photos of the little shit and you are expected to look at every last one commenting on every one saying how beautifull they are!!!!! Fuck Off I say. i could right a book on this subject on exactly how much this fucks me off!!!! Oh yeah then facebook comes along and they then force feed you each day with little Britneys progress "

that made me laugh so much.....absolutely spot on with the facebook shit

tip for facebook - either remove them as a friend or hide their posts.

I dont like kids, too noisy and too messy. I do like dogs and dolls though.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

Another here that doesn't like kids - when K told me what caused it I had the snip to prevent anymore little accidents lol btw grandkids aren't so bad you can wind them up and give em back without suffering the pain

"Another here that doesn't like kids - when K told me what caused it I had the snip to prevent anymore little accidents lol btw grandkids aren't so bad you can wind them up and give em back without suffering the pain "

Huh? When someone TOLD you what caused kids you had the snip?

I did read that right didn't I?

What a sad place this world would be with out our babys and children ..... its one of the resons i was put on this earth to have babys and my family are everything and i have done what ever to help them and yes i love seeing others children everything is new to them there faces light up with hope and the joy of life and the things to come ....

[Removed by poster at 01/01/12 11:15:40]

I always thought it was wrong to admit that i didnt like kids until i found brat free.com and read a book called childfree and loving it! by nicki defago.

There's always something that someone doesn't like, it's just the way it is.

Isn't it funny that it's always our dislikes that marks us out as social misfits or social pillars?

On a site like this we call our sexual likes and dislikes "our preferences" but isn't that just the same as liking cream cakes or disliking marmite?

Likes and dislikes can evoke very emotive debate, just as it can evoke great hilarity, and let's not forget the furore that abounds arounds racism and sexuality.

I could write a list longer than my arm of things I don't like, but as it happens kids wouldn't be on it, but I'd get dogs abuse if I listed here the things that do yank my chain.

The point I'm making is that we're all different, with different viewpoints on all different things.

That's the way it's always been and it's the way it always will be.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Another here that doesn't like kids - when K told me what caused it I had the snip to prevent anymore little accidents lol btw grandkids aren't so bad you can wind them up and give em back without suffering the pain

Huh? When someone TOLD you what caused kids you had the snip?

I did read that right didn't I? "

yep the Mrs lol I though kids came from gooseberry bushes just like me mum always told me

King's Crustacean

Oh look ....... From the Oxford Online.

Origin:

Middle English: via Old French from Latin miraculum 'object of wonder', from mirari 'to wonder', from mirus 'wonderful'

You missed that bit out. It was under the bits you quoted to suit your argument.

Rasp !

"Oh look ....... From the Oxford Online.

Origin:

Middle English: via Old French from Latin miraculum 'object of wonder', from mirari 'to wonder', from mirus 'wonderful'

You missed that bit out. It was under the bits you quoted to suit your argument.

Rasp !"

gran you on that strong tea again today...

King's Crustacean

Nooooooo Jo, I've had water and mushrooms .... and toast. Not magic mushrooms though...

and one small cuppa tea x

I am not broody or gooey over children, I don't start up conversations with strangers' children on buses, I don't talk in baby language or pull silly faces to them, I'm not keen on badly behaved children, though I'm tolerant of child noise and behaviour, I do like kids.

I miss christmas morning looking out to see loads of kids on their new bikes, you don't get that anymore, I like kids on beaches or around pools, I like the sounds and shrieks of children playing, I like being in discos held in working mens clubs and watching little ones dance to agadoo, I used to like watching groups of boys playing footie on the green area outside our old house and someones dad going out to show the lads how its done and kids running rings around them. I don't mind my friends talking about their kids, they are proud, they want to discuss them, they are my friends, I am happy to listen as they are to my adult woes.

I don't go out of my way to be with children, but I'm not averse to them being around. What a boring life being surrounded by adults all the time

"I am not broody or gooey over children, I don't start up conversations with strangers' children on buses, I don't talk in baby language or pull silly faces to them, I'm not keen on badly behaved children, though I'm tolerant of child noise and behaviour, I do like kids.

I miss christmas morning looking out to see loads of kids on their new bikes, you don't get that anymore, I like kids on beaches or around pools, I like the sounds and shrieks of children playing, I like being in discos held in working mens clubs and watching little ones dance to agadoo, I used to like watching groups of boys playing footie on the green area outside our old house and someones dad going out to show the lads how its done and kids running rings around them. I don't mind my friends talking about their kids, they are proud, they want to discuss them, they are my friends, I am happy to listen as they are to my adult woes.

I don't go out of my way to be with children, but I'm not averse to them being around. What a boring life being surrounded by adults all the time "

Adults Feebs? where are the adults?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I've never been keen on kids, although I thought my attitude would change when I had my daughter. Nope - love my daughter to bits, still not keen on other children. Unfortunately all my friends are podding like crazy. Our usual Christmas get together would have had 7 kids under 5 years old there! I gracefully declined the invitation this year, as it would have driven me insane!

Basically, all people with young kids talk about is.....young kids! I was as bad when my daughter was small, so not being all high and mighty. But they don't interest me now so better to remove myself from situations where rugrats are.

King's Crustacean

Disagree but not entirely.

I like all the things you mention until the last part.

Being surrounded by adults ( of a certain kind ) is NEVER boring and i'd never tire of it.

Being deprived of a knowledge of children though would lead to a very limited understanding of people and the world.

I've had all of that.

Kids in their place. Not in mine. I'm pretty sure they could do without me in their place too.

King's Crustacean

That was to Iconic but I didn't quote.

King's Crustacean

"I've never been keen on kids, although I thought my attitude would change when I had my daughter. Nope - love my daughter to bits, still not keen on other children. Unfortunately all my friends are podding like crazy. Our usual Christmas get together would have had 7 kids under 5 years old there! I gracefully declined the invitation this year, as it would have driven me insane!

Basically, all people with young kids talk about is.....young kids! I was as bad when my daughter was small, so not being all high and mighty. But they don't interest me now so better to remove myself from situations where rugrats are."

I agree. Love my children but there comes a point in motherhood where we do realise we are fastly disappearing and that our outlook and intake is limiting.

Why are we comparing giving birth to having a dump? Men can't give birth, but we all know they can take a dump!

Although similar muscles are used.

"I've never been keen on kids, although I thought my attitude would change when I had my daughter. Nope - love my daughter to bits, still not keen on other children. Unfortunately all my friends are podding like crazy. Our usual Christmas get together would have had 7 kids under 5 years old there! I gracefully declined the invitation this year, as it would have driven me insane!

Basically, all people with young kids talk about is.....young kids! I was as bad when my daughter was small, so not being all high and mighty. But they don't interest me now so better to remove myself from situations where rugrats are.

I agree. Love my children but there comes a point in motherhood where we do realise we are fastly disappearing and that our outlook and intake is limiting. "

One kid was enough for me. Best decision I ever made!

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

I don't mind kids I just never wanted any of my own.

I look at babies and feel absolutely nothing. Does that make me odd? Possibly, but we can't all be maternal.

Every bloke I have ever gone out with got told at day one of the way I feel. A bit premature some might say but I would rather give them a choice than fall in love and it drive a irreversible wedge. And yes some agreed with me but on the couple of occasions I had a pregnancy scare each one was wishing I was pregnant and were horrified when I reiterated the fact I didn't want any and the course of action I would take if I was. Needless to say those relationships didn't last

Luckily Rhett is like me.

I am going to be the fab auntie when my niece gets older. My brother is petrified lol

Scarlett

King's Crustacean

"Why are we comparing giving birth to having a dump? Men can't give birth, but we all know they can take a dump!

Although similar muscles are used. "

'We' are not. 'He' is.

Horrible analogy but I know what he means.

Have a 10 year old of my own but really dislike other peoples kids, I tolerate them when I have to!

I always feel bad for admitting it round others as they seem to think I should love all kids as I have one! Am relieved to hear alot of people think the same as me x

My take on this is that as we get older and our kids are no longer dependant on us, we stand back and leave them to get on with it, but we keep enough distance for them to still feel a bond of security, should they need it.

Other people's kids are competeing, or will be competing with our kids for position in society so some primeval instinct will not indear them to us.

We only have to look at the way animals treat their young once they reach adulthood, and also the way they will not, or choose not to tolerate the offspring of others.

"Why are we comparing giving birth to having a dump? Men can't give birth, but we all know they can take a dump!

'We' are not. 'He' is.

Horrible analogy but I know what he means."

Well yes, but I've never had a dump that made my eyes water quite as much as giving birth.

a

Origin:

Rasp !"

yes thats the origin. The meaning is different. Many words had origins which evolved. To even use that as a meaning you would have to define wonder under middle english and old french. Not the meaning that wonder has today.

So to confirm, the word miracle has two definitions under the oed, neither of which can be ascribed to child birth.

My friend was like the op.... Till his wife fell pregnant... All through it he was all.. I don't even like kids... His baby was born and put in his arms and instant change....

They now have 2 kids but he still doesn't like others kids lol

Me... I love babies.. I'm really broody but we are being sensible... As while we spend a lot of time apart it wouldn't be practical to consider it.

I lose interest once they are about 18months till about three lol but I love tiny babies

Cali x

King's Crustacean

Origin:

Rasp !yes thats the origin. The meaning is different. Many words had origins which evolved. To even use that as a meaning you would have to define wonder under middle english and old french. Not the meaning that wonder has today.

So to confirm, the word miracle has two definitions under the oed, neither of which can be ascribed to child birth. "

Dictionary dependent.

King's Crustacean

From Merriam Webster and using the Learners Definition

One entry found.

mir·a·cle /'mir?k?l/ noun

plural mir·a·cles [count] 1 : an unusual or wonderful event that is believed to be caused by the power of God

? a divine miracle ? She believed that God had given her the power to work/perform miracles. ? a miracle worker [=a person who is able to work/perform miracles] 2 : a very amazing or unusual event, thing, or achievement

? It would take a miracle for this team to win. ? The bridge is a miracle of engineering. = The bridge is an engineering miracle. ? the miracle of birth ? It's a (minor) miracle that he succeeded. ? the miracle of his recovery ? She worked miracles with those kids. [=she accomplished wonderful things with those kids] ? a miracle drug/cure [=a drug/cure that is extremely or amazingly effective] ? These days, thanks to the miracle of television, we can watch events happening on the other side of the world. ? By some miracle, I was on time for work every day this week. [=it is surprising/amazing that I was on time for work every day this week]

N.B it mentions birth in the context of a miracle.

I guess if you are God fearing then you believe in divine intervention so it works for believers.

Personally i liked it better when we agree that it wasn't a miracle.

Do not mention your faeces...... thank you.

a

"From Merriam Webster and using the Learners Definition

One entry found.

mir·a·cle /'mir?k?l/ noun

plural mir·a·cles [count] 1 : an unusual or wonderful event that is believed to be caused by the power of God

? a divine miracle ? She believed that God had given her the power to work/perform miracles. ? a miracle worker [=a person who is able to work/perform miracles] 2 : a very amazing or unusual event, thing, or achievement

? It would take a miracle for this team to win. ? The bridge is a miracle of engineering. = The bridge is an engineering miracle. ? the miracle of birth ? It's a (minor) miracle that he succeeded. ? the miracle of his recovery ? She worked miracles with those kids. [=she accomplished wonderful things with those kids] ? a miracle drug/cure [=a drug/cure that is extremely or amazingly effective] ? These days, thanks to the miracle of television, we can watch events happening on the other side of the world. ? By some miracle, I was on time for work every day this week. [=it is surprising/amazing that I was on time for work every day this week]

N.B it mentions birth in the context of a miracle.

I guess if you are God fearing then you believe in divine intervention so it works for believers.

Personally i liked it better when we agree that it wasn't a miracle.

Do not mention your faeces...... thank you."

so we agree its not a miracle. And its a phrase used in an incorrect manner that has been used by those who dont understand the word.

That meaning there places the miracle of birth, in the same context with the miracle of television, which says it all.

King's Crustacean

We agreed from the start. You just like differing.

I said he could call it a miracle using the word in terms of wonder and mistery and suchlike...

King's Crustacean

Note - Having a good shit isn't in either dictionary under miracle.

a

"Note - Having a good shit isn't in either dictionary under miracle."
never said it was. I said it was as magical as child birth, ie not at all.

warrington

'We' are not. 'He' is.

Horrible analogy but I know what he means."

I think it is a good comparison as I know plenty of woman who have give birth to proper little shits

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I love my son, i love my friends children and people i know well. I cant stand other peoples brats, especially those that expect you to talk to them because they have targeted you to pull at your clothes or whatever

As I work with kids, I like them but Red was the type of guy that just couldn't be arsed with kids, until we had our own and he is a fantastic daddy to them. I see some other dads with their kids and it's so obvious they just can't be arsed which upsets me a little I wouldn't change my job for the world, love seeing how fast kids grow and developed, and find being a mummy the most wonderful thing ever!!

We were all kids, and we were shown patience so we really should do the same regardless x

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

'We' are not. 'He' is.

Horrible analogy but I know what he means.

I think it is a good comparison as I know plenty of woman who have give birth to proper little shits "

Love it !!

warrington

Whats that saying? "Children should be seen and not heard" personally would't be arsed if I never seen them either! Thats the main reason I wouldnt go on any holiday during the school holidays even if it was free We went to the Blue Bay getaway in cancun a few years ago where its strictly adults only and it was by far the best holiday we have ewver had. The child catcher on chitty chitty bang bang had the right idea my wife and I have had 4 children between us from 21 to 30 years of age now. we love them dearly but saying that only us could ever love them dearly and have never shown photos or spoke to anyone about them until asked first We always have a giggle when we see other couples bowing down to there precious childrens EVERY whim Example; buying there little brat a present while shopping in asda 2 days before Christmas just because the brat wanted one witnesed it

By *etish fun and frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

[Removed by poster at 01/01/12 14:25:15]

By *etish fun and frolicsCouple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"What a sad place this world would be with out our babys and children ..... its one of the resons i was put on this earth to have babys and my family are everything and i have done what ever to help them and yes i love seeing others children everything is new to them there faces light up with hope and the joy of life and the things to come .... "

Ditto

"

Your not strange i can't stand kids and i'm a woman. Have no idea why people go all softy when they are around them.

I love kids. Them little dots soften me right up, and walking round the kids clothes section always makes me broody - lol.

But I definitely couldn't eat a whole one - specially not the accomplished tantrum-throwers I see around these days - they'd leave a terrible aftertaste!

Wolf

warrington

"What a sad place this world would be with out our babys and children ..... its one of the resons i was put on this earth to have babys and my family are everything and i have done what ever to help them and yes i love seeing others children everything is new to them there faces light up with hope and the joy of life and the things to come ....

Ditto"

Maybe in disneyland but in the real world they turn into teenagers and throw stones through JJBs windows!

You was all babys and children. Do you forget what that was like ?? For me its was a world full of new things but tell the truth i come across one or two nasty aduits some who i would never wish to be around .. one old man in the village would trip us kids up with his stick ... in hope we would hurt ourselfs .

"What a sad place this world would be with out our babys and children ..... its one of the resons i was put on this earth to have babys and my family are everything and i have done what ever to help them and yes i love seeing others children everything is new to them there faces light up with hope and the joy of life and the things to come ....

Ditto

Maybe in disneyland but in the real world they turn into teenagers and throw stones through JJBs windows! "

maybe where you are but not around here ... we are in the country and maybe if in london and places this go on ,

warrington

I guess "The Countryside" is the place to be then

the mrs doesnt mind babies. i dont see the point in them. toddlers are ok cause you can at least get a laugh.

we both have no plans to have them though!

"the mrs doesnt mind babies. i dont see the point in them. toddlers are ok cause you can at least get a laugh.

we both have no plans to have them though! "

i think the point in babies is to keep the human race going.......

oh yeah see what you mean lol

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I want kids, However can understand that not all women or men have the maternal thing going on...

warrington

"the mrs doesnt mind babies. i dont see the point in them. toddlers are ok cause you can at least get a laugh.

we both have no plans to have them though! "

With hindsight a wise decision. I was thinking of hiring out my teenage son a few years ago to couples like youself who are thinking about starting a family. They aint kids for long then they turn into beings that know infinitely more than you about everything. and that is really annoying.......really really annoying

i think the point in babies is to keep the human race going....... SURE IS X

"

Well speaking for myself, been married twice, have no kids and divorced twice, my last long term partner had 4! bit of a shock to my system but turned out ok. I think it all depends on what they are like, it doesnt really bother me either way and wouldnt avoid or turn away from something just because they have kids. But to be honest i would say i dont think you are strange as evryone is different

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

prefer them under 5...once they can argue back its all down hill

» Add a new message to this topic