FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I am a feminist.

I am a feminist.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

No I am not. I saw someone with a tshirt on it and found it fun lol, dont you find it strange why some have it displayed?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i’ve never seen it displayed

By *agermeisterMan  over a year ago

Leeds

No

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

you're lucky to tell the tale

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

It would be better if they said what wave of feminist they are, 1st, 2nd, or 3rd.

1st and 2nd are pretty cool.

"No I am not. I saw someone with a tshirt on it and found it fun lol, dont you find it strange why some have it displayed?"

I’m wearing mine proudly today. I don’t feel strange.

"No I am not. I saw someone with a tshirt on it and found it fun lol, dont you find it strange why some have it displayed?"

No. I’m proud to be a feminist.

Not really there are far more controversial t shirt slogans out there.

Some people just like to make sure everyone else knows as well!

No, I don't find it especially strange.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I thought it was a myth these feminists Do they actually exist. I want all their numbers and dress sizes.

Not at all

city

"No I am not. I saw someone with a tshirt on it and found it fun lol, dont you find it strange why some have it displayed?

Not really there are far more controversial t shirt slogans out there. "

Such as? T-shirts saying they are pro killing their own baby maybe?

Chester/Wirral

I'm not sexist. Being sexist is wrong and being wrong is for women.

"No I am not. I saw someone with a tshirt on it and found it fun lol, dont you find it strange why some have it displayed?

Such as? T-shirts saying they are pro killing their own baby maybe?"

I have never seen a t shirt saying that I get the opinion you are not the most intelligent person on here coming out with that!

Such as? T-shirts saying they are pro killing their own baby maybe?"

Looks like some people can't take a joke or understand sarcasm!

city

I have never seen a t shirt saying that I get the opinion you are not the most intelligent person on here coming out with that! "

No, I am Irish and we had an abortion referendum and feminist women wore t-shirts saying they were for abortion. Pretty simple really.

I get the opinion that you are wrong in your opinion about me, but agree to respect your opinion but disagree.

city

They also put stickers on their cars that said they were pro abortion for any reason, even if the child was disabled.

I have never seen a t shirt saying that I get the opinion you are not the most intelligent person on here coming out with that!

No, I am Irish and we had an abortion referendum and feminist women wore t-shirts saying they were for abortion. Pretty simple really.

I get the opinion that you are wrong in your opinion about me, but agree to respect your opinion but disagree."

Thats is a debate on a fetus under 24 weeks not a baby according to the law both in England and Ireland. Killing a baby is classed as murder.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’m definitely a lesbian in a mans body

"They also put stickers on their cars that said they were pro abortion for any reason, even if the child was disabled."

I think you will find people who are not feminists will still have the same views. I’m not going to get into it but I’m not anti abortion myself. There are many reasons and that should be the individuals choice.

I prefer the t shirts that say 'I'm with this idiot' and point left or right

I prefer the t shirts that say 'I'm with this idiot' and point left or right "

I’m surprised many men on fab don’t go around with ‘drain my balls’ on a t’shirt. I see it so many times on the updates. Maybe fab could sell them.

Chester/Wirral

I’m surprised many men on fab don’t go around with ‘drain my balls’ on a t’shirt. I see it so many times on the updates. Maybe fab could sell them. "

To be fair, I’ve never seen one and I live in the sprawling metropolis that is Devon and I’m sure most people on here haven’t. But if people want to show they are a feminist on a T shirt, well that’s fine and dandy by me.

I do see a lot of Super Dry T shirts though.

I’m surprised many men on fab don’t go around with ‘drain my balls’ on a t’shirt. I see it so many times on the updates. Maybe fab could sell them. "

Lmao possibly with a picture of a goat milking apparatus under it.

city

"Thats is a debate on a fetus under 24 weeks not a baby according to the law both in England and Ireland. Killing a baby is classed as murder. "

Nope, they wore t-shirts supporting late term abortion.

The law in Ireland will not say a fetus magically becomes a human at 24 weeks. It will remain a "clump of cells" for the duration of pregnancy. If an abortion is requested then the child will remain a clump of cells after removal, so no pain relief or no first aid can be given.

To be fair, I’ve never seen one and I live in the sprawling metropolis that is Devon and I’m sure most people on here haven’t. But if people want to show they are a feminist on a T shirt, well that’s fine and dandy by me.

I do see a lot of Super Dry T shirts though. "

Super dry t shirts are an instant turn off for me.

Chester/Wirral

Super dry t shirts are an instant turn off for me. "

I wear Hugo Boss

Super dry t shirts are an instant turn off for me. I wear Hugo Boss "

Not sure what’s worse.

Chester/Wirral

Super dry t shirts are an instant turn off for me. I wear Hugo Boss

Not sure what’s worse. "

The Nazis had the best uniforms come on.

Super dry t shirts are an instant turn off for me. I wear Hugo Boss "

I don’t wear any clothes that advertise the designer, I’m not a fucking bill board. No logo.

"Thats is a debate on a fetus under 24 weeks not a baby according to the law both in England and Ireland. Killing a baby is classed as murder.

Nope, they wore t-shirts supporting late term abortion.

The law in Ireland will not say a fetus magically becomes a human at 24 weeks. It will remain a "clump of cells" for the duration of pregnancy. If an abortion is requested then the child will remain a clump of cells after removal, so no pain relief or no first aid can be given."

Go back and get your figures tight only a minuscule amount of abortions are carried out after 24 weeks in the UK and then only on severe foetal abnormalities. The campaign in Ireland was for parity with the UK.

Super dry t shirts are an instant turn off for me. I wear Hugo Boss

I don’t wear any clothes that advertise the designer, I’m not a fucking bill board. No logo. "

Hey that's a great idea!

There could be a whole range of them..

By *rkeb3Man  over a year ago

east Lancashire road

I dont gives a rats arse me

I’m surprised many men on fab don’t go around with ‘drain my balls’ on a t’shirt. I see it so many times on the updates. Maybe fab could sell them.

Hey that's a great idea!

There could be a whole range of them..

"

'Looking for a F for FFM..

actually make that 2 Fs'

city

"Go back and get your figures tight only a minuscule amount of abortions are carried out after 24 weeks in the UK and then only on severe foetal abnormalities. The campaign in Ireland was for parity with the UK."

Nope.

Ireland was run by 3rd wave feminists who accepted all reasons for abortion and sought no parity with UK law at all. They want late term abortions so they can carry out the more comprehensive tests and act on the results. Something people in the UK cant do. For example in Ireland you will be able to wait to test gender, and then abort based on gender.

I mean Ireland wont even offer information on abortion alternatives, a child can hide an abortion from a parent, no pain relief will be offered to late term fetus, no medical aid will be offered to abortion survivor, and gender/disability/race will be acceptable reasons for abortion.

This is what modern feminisim is, if you think it is anything else you are not a 3rd wave feminist.

By *oney to the beeWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

"Go back and get your figures tight only a minuscule amount of abortions are carried out after 24 weeks in the UK and then only on severe foetal abnormalities. The campaign in Ireland was for parity with the UK.

Nope.

Ireland was run by 3rd wave feminists who accepted all reasons for abortion and sought no parity with UK law at all. They want late term abortions so they can carry out the more comprehensive tests and act on the results. Something people in the UK cant do. For example in Ireland you will be able to wait to test gender, and then abort based on gender.

I mean Ireland wont even offer information on abortion alternatives, a child can hide an abortion from a parent, no pain relief will be offered to late term fetus, no medical aid will be offered to abortion survivor, and gender/disability/race will be acceptable reasons for abortion.

This is what modern feminisim is, if you think it is anything else you are not a 3rd wave feminist."

Thats not what the referendum was on in Ireland though thats just an extreme faction.

By *utsidenakedMan  over a year ago

Dorchester

That's because many men on fab haven't actually got any

Leeds

"Go back and get your figures tight only a minuscule amount of abortions are carried out after 24 weeks in the UK and then only on severe foetal abnormalities. The campaign in Ireland was for parity with the UK.

Nope.

This is what modern feminisim is, if you think it is anything else you are not a 3rd wave feminist."

Utter nonsense

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

This thread could equally be applied to the phrase:

"last week i couldn't even spell salesman an this week I arse one"

By *ittlesub4uWoman  over a year ago

Manchester

Nope.

That’s not what 3rd wave is.

3rd wavers are emphatically in agreement about making contraception and abortion readily available. It’s a primary goal and repealing the 8th was largely helped by 3rd wavers fighting for the equality of the unborn to the bearer.

Feminism really isn’t scary or difficult to understand and since we’re talking about this on a sex/swinging site, sexual liberation of women and everyone is something we probably all care about, right?

Can feminist cook?

I’m just asking because all of the 10 chefs are men....

Ohh I’ve never had a woman sushi chef...

Are women chefs banned from making sushi?

No, I don't think it's odd. And as I find strong, independent women attractive, I would be more likely to be drawn to a woman wearing that t-shirt.

Do feminists insist on paying for dates or always going Dutch?

I’m curious because I don’t want to insult a feminist by buying her dinner and subjugating her ...

Chester/Wirral

"Can feminist cook?

Are women chefs banned from making sushi?"

Apart from moaning, is there anything women do better than men?

"Do feminists insist on paying for dates or always going Dutch?

I’m curious because I don’t want to insult a feminist by buying her dinner and subjugating her ..."

Feminists aren't robots who all have the same opinions on everything. If you find yourself in that situation, why not treat the lady like a human being and just ask her?

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I’m curious because I don’t want to insult a feminist by buying her dinner and subjugating her ..."

Never ever even dare to hold a door open or take their coat

"Can feminist cook?

Are women chefs banned from making sushi? Apart from moaning, is there anything women do better than men? "

They usually make better voting descisions.

I’m curious because I don’t want to insult a feminist by buying her dinner and subjugating her ...

Never ever even dare to hold a door open or take their coat "

I tried to hold a chair for a feminist once.... I was told ....I’m ignorant

"Can feminist cook?

Are women chefs banned from making sushi? Apart from moaning, is there anything women do better than men? "

Making beds!! Drives me insane men putting pillowcases on the wrong way etc.

"No, I don't think it's odd. And as I find strong, independent women attractive, I would be more likely to be drawn to a woman wearing that t-shirt. "

Hello...I wear mine in bed!!

"No, I don't think it's odd. And as I find strong, independent women attractive, I would be more likely to be drawn to a woman wearing that t-shirt.

Hello...I wear mine in bed!! "

I would *definitely* be drawn to a woman in that situation

Chester/Wirral

"Can feminist cook?

Are women chefs banned from making sushi? Apart from moaning, is there anything women do better than men?

Making beds!! Drives me insane men putting pillowcases on the wrong way etc. "

No you're just stereotyping now.

"Can feminist cook?

Are women chefs banned from making sushi? Apart from moaning, is there anything women do better than men?

Making beds!! Drives me insane men putting pillowcases on the wrong way etc. No you're just stereotyping now. "

I’ve yet to find one that does it properly.

"I'm not sexist. Being sexist is wrong and being wrong is for women. "

Chester/Wirral

"I'm not sexist. Being sexist is wrong and being wrong is for women.

"

I don't know whether that was chosen to be ignored or just missed. You don't miss much though

"No, I don't think it's odd. And as I find strong, independent women attractive, I would be more likely to be drawn to a woman wearing that t-shirt. "

You can be a strong independent woman without being a feminist you know. Some women just don’t feel the need to have to shout about it.

"No, I don't think it's odd. And as I find strong, independent women attractive, I would be more likely to be drawn to a woman wearing that t-shirt.

You can be a strong independent woman without being a feminist you know. Some women just don’t feel the need to have to shout about it. "

You can also be a feminist and not feel the need to shout about it.

You can be a strong independent woman without being a feminist you know. Some women just don’t feel the need to have to shout about it.

True

You can also be a feminist and not feel the need to shout about it. "

I’m a feminist I love em to bits

By *entish79Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Feminism shouldn’t really be a thing though.

Equality should be a given.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Feminism shouldn’t really be a thing though.

Equality should be a given."

Yep it should be, but it still isn't...which is why I'm a feminist.

Being a feminist and liking cock isn't mutually exclusive.

Chester/Wirral

"Feminism shouldn’t really be a thing though.

Equality should be a given.

Yep it should be, but it still isn't...which is why I'm a feminist.

Being a feminist and liking cock isn't mutually exclusive."

No that's not true surely

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

I’m a feminist. Well you have to be if you want a shag these days

I never get why some men feel threatened by equality.Maybe because it's still a mans world.

"I never get why some men feel threatened by equality.Maybe because it's still a mans world.

"

It will always be a mans world....

Chester/Wirral

[Removed by poster at 21/11/18 15:44:07]

Chester/Wirral

"I never get why some men feel threatened by equality.Maybe because it's still a mans world.

It will always be a mans world...."

but it would be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl

I'm grateful for the perspective gained from this thread. My block list has benefited.

By *VineMan  over a year ago

The right place

I’m not ashamed to call myself a feminist

By *DKinkyJenTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Proud feminist here. Feminism helps everyone

I didn't think so. Not really.

Chester/Wirral

"I'm grateful for the perspective gained from this thread. My block list has benefited."
Ditto

"I dont gives a rats arse me "

I've got that T-shirt too.

Chester/Wirral

"I’m not ashamed to call myself a feminist "
You can't shit a shitter

I have a MASSIVE ammount of respect for a female heros of mine.

MARGRET THATCHER

QUEEN VICTORIA

I respect the POWER of these ladies and they make me feel all foot fetishy.

What fantastic STRONG women they were.

I would defend a lady like that. (Obviously army didn't want me)

but I respect our 2 greatest female leaders and stand by the principal's of women like that.

I have no time for sitzspinkler "men" like jeromy corbyn and Karl Marx .

"I'm grateful for the perspective gained from this thread. My block list has benefited."

That is always a good thing....

"I have a MASSIVE ammount of respect for a female heros of mine.

MARGRET THATCHER

QUEEN VICTORIA

but I respect our 2 greatest female leaders and stand by the principal's of women like that.

"

2 women are your heroes...... wow

Do you have cats as pets?

By *imiUKMan  over a year ago

Hereford

"I have a MASSIVE ammount of respect for a female heros of mine.

MARGRET THATCHER

QUEEN VICTORIA

"

Are you German?

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

We went to a feminist picnic the other day.

It was great, apart from the fact no one made any bloody sandwiches.

Boom boom.

"

Are you German?"

My grandma is German. She's 90.

I'm mixed herratige with Ukraine also.

I'm not really fluent in any languages but I speak german better than the Spanish gcse I was made to do.

And I speak (but can't write) more thai than both of those.

"2 women are your heroes...... wow

Do you have cats as pets?"

I respect strong women who like dogs and cats.

My masculine hero is Jacob Reece mogg and Nigel farrage.

Sometimes when SHTF your glad to have a woman in your corner because the "men" turn tail and run.

But I'm happy for both men and women having an equal say.

I respect people who earn it or deserve it.

By *ain n MableWoman  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Don't you just love all them feminists, they are sooooo cute.

The right place

"I’m not ashamed to call myself a feminist You can't shit a shitter "

Huh!?

I am definitely a feminist. I have a daughter and a son. I love them both. I want them to live in a world where they will have the same opportunities and be treated the same.

I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want that.

you have your cock displayed no worse than that really it's a statement look at my abs and cock

Chester/Wirral

"I’m not ashamed to call myself a feminist You can't shit a shitter

Huh!?

I am definitely a feminist. I have a daughter and a son. I love them both. I want them to live in a world where they will have the same opportunities and be treated the same.

I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want that. "

Yeah I think were all equal. I like the traditional values though compared to radical feminist ideas they go too far.

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple  over a year ago

Cumbria

We humanists happy for people to do as they please as long as there not hurting anyone ..

The right place

Huh!?

I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want that. Yeah I think were all equal. I like the traditional values though compared to radical feminist ideas they go too far."

Can you give me an example?

Chester/Wirral

Huh!?

I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want that. Yeah I think were all equal. I like the traditional values though compared to radical feminist ideas they go too far.

Can you give me an example? "

A woman trying to ban the word gentleman recently.

The right place

Huh!?

I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want that. Yeah I think were all equal. I like the traditional values though compared to radical feminist ideas they go too far.

Can you give me an example? A woman trying to ban the word gentleman recently."

That’s not really feminism as far as I’m concerned.

Chester/Wirral

Huh!?

Can you give me an example? A woman trying to ban the word gentleman recently.

That’s not really feminism as far as I’m concerned. "

Well the woman was a feminist and journalist who writes about it.

Am a TV that makes me a part time one x

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I am not a feminist, nor am I raising my daughter to be a feminist but I am raising her to be a confident, independent and informed young woman who has a right to make her own choices and decisions and should respect others, unless they give her reason not to. And I am raising my son in the exact same way. Equality all the way!

And going back to the original post about the t-shirt, I don’t personally like slogan t-shirts (unless they’re on kids) and I would judge someone wearing one as someone who wants to enforce their views on others .. wrongly or rightly.

Lou x

[Removed by poster at 21/11/18 19:42:47]

The right place

Huh!?

Can you give me an example? A woman trying to ban the word gentleman recently.

That’s not really feminism as far as I’m concerned. Well the woman was a feminist and journalist who writes about it."

Well you get fundamentalists that spoil it in virtually every walk of life.

Huh!?

Can you give me an example? "

I can, sweden are a good example of how radical feminists can be, they dont stand for equality there, for example, you wont see many tv presenters that are men.

I think I respect women.

But I don't like socialism/marxism/antifa/labour party

There are many women who I do respect.

Huh!?

Can you give me an example? I can, sweden are a good example of how radical feminists can be, they dont stand for equality there, for example, you wont see many tv presenters that are men."

Who does the weather on the news .Women or men?

Huh!?

Can you give me an example? I can, sweden are a good example of how radical feminists can be, they dont stand for equality there, for example, you wont see many tv presenters that are men.

Who does the weather on the news .Women or men?"

I think there are few men that does it, but the majority is women, take the world cup, 90% was women that was doing the talking.

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"I am not a feminist, nor am I raising my daughter to be a feminist but I am raising her to be a confident, independent and informed young woman who has a right to make her own choices and decisions and should respect others, unless they give her reason not to. And I am raising my son in the exact same way. Equality all the way!

And going back to the original post about the t-shirt, I don’t personally like slogan t-shirts (unless they’re on kids) and I would judge someone wearing one as someone who wants to enforce their views on others .. wrongly or rightly.

Lou x

"

Cardiff

Huh!?

Can you give me an example? A woman trying to ban the word gentleman recently."

That to me would make that person a nut job

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"I think I respect women."

You should put that on your profile. You'll be drowning in messages.

By *he rover returnedWoman  over a year ago

xxx

Im a very normal, nothing strange about me feminist .. love that tee shirt

By *onyGalWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Huh!?

This. I am 100% feminist. I have two young sons and feminism is relevant and important in raising them. Feminism is encouraging my sons to show their feelings, to enjoy traditionally feminine activities/past times, to know that they aren’t lesser than other boys because of their interests.

I don’t understand people who can’t understand that feminism isn’t just about women, or who say they don’t need feminism. Feminism got you the vote. It got you contraception. It got you maternity leave and rights. It got you finance in your own name. It got you an education. It saddens me that women dissociate themselves from feminism.

In every walk of life you get the odd few crackpots/extremists, feminism being no different. It’s sad that the people spouting hate and hiding behind feminism are heard by so many.

Hereford

Huh!?

This. I am 100% feminist. I have two young sons and feminism is relevant and important in raising them. Feminism is encouraging my sons to show their feelings, to enjoy traditionally feminine activities/past times, to know that they aren’t lesser than other boys because of their interests.

I don’t understand people who can’t understand that feminism isn’t just about women, or who say they don’t need feminism. Feminism got you the vote. It got you contraception. It got you maternity leave and rights. It got you finance in your own name. It got you an education. It saddens me that women dissociate themselves from feminism.

In every walk of life you get the odd few crackpots/extremists, feminism being no different. It’s sad that the people spouting hate and hiding behind feminism are heard by so many. "

Quite.

I have a daughter and I would like her to exist in a world where women are not discriminated against. I take pride in helping her discover traditionally "masculine" passtimes/skills. She can shoot, drive a truck and has conquered mountains, all at 10 years old.

I am unashamedly a feminist.

Yes, misandry exists (although not as much as some people like to think), sadly, mysogyny is much more prevalent.

"I am not a feminist, nor am I raising my daughter to be a feminist but I am raising her to be a confident, independent and informed young woman who has a right to make her own choices and decisions and should respect others, unless they give her reason not to. And I am raising my son in the exact same way. Equality all the way!

Lou x

"

Leeds

Huh!?

In every walk of life you get the odd few crackpots/extremists, feminism being no different. It’s sad that the people spouting hate and hiding behind feminism are heard by so many. "

*Stands up, applauds loudly*

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Huh!?

In a nut shell.

Me also.

Leeds

"I think I respect women.

But I don't like socialism/marxism/antifa/labour party

There are many women who I do respect.

"

Ah so you respect women on your own terms?

By *onyGalWoman  over a year ago

leeds

Huh!?

In every walk of life you get the odd few crackpots/extremists, feminism being no different. It’s sad that the people spouting hate and hiding behind feminism are heard by so many.

Quite.

I have a daughter and I would like her to exist in a world where women are not discriminated against. I take pride in helping her discover traditionally "masculine" passtimes/skills. She can shoot, drive a truck and has conquered mountains, all at 10 years old.

Yes, misandry exists (although not as much as some people like to think), sadly, mysogyny is much more prevalent."

She sounds badass! There is so much to be said for encouraging and building up our children, to support them to excel in with whatever it is that they are drawn to & have a flair for.

My youngest son is very interested in building and engineering, traditional ‘boy things’, but he also likes to have brightly coloured nails & loved the colour pink until nursery took it upon themselves to tell him that pink is for girls *angry face*

I’m definitely a lesbian in a mans body"

Me too!

Huh!?

I can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t want that. Yeah I think were all equal. I like the traditional values though compared to radical feminist ideas they go too far."

Agree

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

I’m flicking through this thread while watching re runs of ‘Till death do us part ‘ on you tube . So some of the older amongst you will know I’m certainly not a feminist at all .

Hereford

Huh!?

Quite.

Yes, misandry exists (although not as much as some people like to think), sadly, mysogyny is much more prevalent.

She sounds badass! There is so much to be said for encouraging and building up our children, to support them to excel in with whatever it is that they are drawn to & have a flair for.

My youngest son is very interested in building and engineering, traditional ‘boy things’, but he also likes to have brightly coloured nails & loved the colour pink until nursery took it upon themselves to tell him that pink is for girls *angry face* "

Yes, my daughter went through the obligatory "princess phase" just like kids TV was telling her she ought.

Although, apparently princesses still have to muck out the chickens and collect the eggs.

Cardiff

So after having a look at the precise meaning of feminism... so in theory feminists see the world as not treating both sexes equal.. me personally I see both treated equally and as they should, but that also means I can’t really be a feminist....

Can someone please explain why I have never had sushi made by a female chef?

I think this might be a cause for the feminist to take up...

"

Ah so you respect women on your own terms?"

I respect margret thatcher just as much as Winston Churchill.

I like condaliza rice just as much as Donald trump.

Lots of strong minded women who I respect.

Just not Dianne abbot, Hillary Clinton, merol Streep, Maxine peake

You get the picture?

I respect lots of men also.

Like Ronald raigan, Robert peel, mogg, farrage

But I don't like spindely spinklers like corbyn.

"

You get the picture?

But I don't like spindely spinklers like corbyn."

News for you sweetie there are a lot of women who don't like Dianne abbot and Hillary Clinton either.

Fuck feminists, fuck maleist fuck racism fuck it all off. It's what makes us as human beings that counts.

Anyway, women, get the bar it's your round.

"

You get the picture?

News for you sweetie there are a lot of women who don't like Dianne abbot and Hillary Clinton either. "

. And I most certainly don’t respect Farrage

"Fuck feminists, fuck maleist fuck racism fuck it all off. It's what makes us as human beings that counts.

Anyway, women, get the bar it's your round. "

Fuck labels. I hate them

"Can someone please explain why I have never had sushi made by a female chef?

I think this might be a cause for the feminist to take up... "

I can, traditionally sushi chefs are male.

This is because “women menstruate. To be a professional means to have a steady taste in your food, but because of the menstrual cycle, women have an imbalance in their taste, and that’s why women can’t be sushi chefs."

Those aren’t my words, they’re words of some famous Japanese master sushi chef

"Fuck feminists, fuck maleist fuck racism fuck it all off. It's what makes us as human beings that counts.

Anyway, women, get the bar it's your round.

Fuck labels. I hate them "

Good shout,

"

News for you sweetie there are a lot of women who don't like Dianne abbot and Hillary Clinton either. "

I know. They are the type of women I like.

I respect strong minded women and men.

If I need someone to watch my 6 I will choose a "strong minded woman" over a weak minded man.

Not all men are equal. Some men are total sitzspinklers (not involving bdsm).

So I judge people as I find them.

Leeds

"

You get the picture?

But I don't like spindely spinklers like corbyn."

You don't respect women, you respect their politics.

"You don't respect women, you respect their politics."

If the woman is a bad person I won't be her knight.

Same with men though. If the guy is a prick I've gotta avoid that person.

So in effect I treat them both equally within context.

You won't get any bias from me. LGBT "cis" people whatever.

I'm just not going to identify with Marxists and "corbynistas".

Never ever even dare to hold a door open or take their coat

I can relate ?? took one out a few years ago and come end of the night shared a kiss and she turned around and said although it was a good kiss she was insulted that I bought the drinks and kissed her. Haha

I tried to hold a chair for a feminist once.... I was told ....I’m ignorant "

"

You get the picture?

News for you sweetie there are a lot of women who don't like Dianne abbot and Hillary Clinton either.

. And I most certainly don’t respect Farrage "

How did feminists vote on brexit?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/20/women-europe-referendum-debate-brexit

Interesting.

Socialist feminism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socialist_feminism

Liberal Marxist feminists

https://www.google.com/amp/s/revisesociology.com/2016/07/11/liberal-radical-marxist-feminist-perspectives-societysociology/amp/

Seems there is more to this than simply respecting women.

By *DKinkyJenTV/TS  over a year ago

Maidstone

Well I appreciate this thread for at least enlightening me as to who I can happily add to my block list.

"Can someone please explain why I have never had sushi made by a female chef?

I think this might be a cause for the feminist to take up...

I can, traditionally sushi chefs are male.

This is because “women menstruate. To be a professional means to have a steady taste in your food, but because of the menstrual cycle, women have an imbalance in their taste, and that’s why women can’t be sushi chefs."

Those aren’t my words, they’re words of some famous Japanese master sushi chef "

Thank you fine sir....

Huh!?

Quite.

My youngest son is very interested in building and engineering, traditional ‘boy things’, but he also likes to have brightly coloured nails & loved the colour pink until nursery took it upon themselves to tell him that pink is for girls *angry face* "

» Add a new message to this topic