FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Beach Party Thanks

Beach Party Thanks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lirties4u OP   Couple  over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Looks like we're the first up this morning! A few hangovers around?? Sorry we had to leave, but work today prevented staying over.

Thanks to everyone who made this a great night out and made our first party such a fab time. Everyone was just so..... nice!

And Horney!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthy RichMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

May I be the second to add my vote of thanks.. great party - well decorated and tons of crazy people.

Thanks to all for their efforts!

R

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just arrived home, well done maddie and everyone that help get chams ready the best so farxxxkaren

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What can we say... Your all absolute nutters.

Big thank you to Maddie.. Awsome!

So many of the Posse in one space was kinda daunting but fellas.. I can safely report they are all very tame, even quite nice lol.

A massive thank you for the cake too... So big lol... Hope everyone got at least a slice.. Was really nice.

What a great night... we havn't stopped laughing yet lol..

By *asteCouple  over a year ago

bristol

All hail the pussy posse for organising such a fabulous beach party at Chameleons. Everyone of you are angels at heart and devils in mind.

W'ed like to offer to re-pay you in kind.lol, and please hold us to that, our word is our bond.

Pamandchrisbris

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"What can we say... Your all absolute nutters.

Big thank you to Maddie.. Awsome!

So many of the Posse in one space was kinda daunting but fellas.. I can safely report they are all very tame, even quite nice lol.

A massive thank you for the cake too... So big lol... Hope everyone got at least a slice.. Was really nice.

What a great night... we havn't stopped laughing yet lol..

"

I didnt even see a cake lol

Its was cut into slices... I personally handed round several plates, with serviettes of course.. Then we placed the remainder on the bar with plates..

Truly was a massive cake.. and was delicious too..

Unforgettable is a word that springs to mind, but there will be a few that probably don't remember a thing.

I'll admit to being slightly overawed by the whole thing, as a first time in a club I picked the busiest night possible, which is why Kaz now thinks I'm quiet. Although Karen disagree's, but thats largely because I kept helping her find her fags and lighter after she 'lost' them. Good job I have warm hands and a flexible tongue

By *ebzStarWoman  over a year ago

Notting

THANKS Maddie xx

just got back to sunny devon.....and would like to say a big thanx 4 a truely FAB nite.......was great to meet everyone and had a ball or 2 lol. xxxxx

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

[Removed by poster at 31/08/09 17:21:05]

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

A big thanks to all the organisers and Chameleons staff. It was a fantastic event and may there be many more!!!

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"Looks like we're the first up this morning! A few hangovers around?? Sorry we had to leave, but work today prevented staying over.

Thanks to everyone who made this a great night out and made our first party such a fab time. Everyone was just so..... nice!

And Horney!! "

Was great to meet you both at last (seriously)! So sorry it was not for longer, it was hectic, but brilliant fun!

Please make the next one!

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"Looks like we're the first up this morning! A few hangovers around?? Sorry we had to leave, but work today prevented staying over.

And Horney!!

Was great to meet you both at last (seriously)! So sorry it was not for longer, it was hectic, but brilliant fun!

Please make the next one!

"

ditto ( cos im tired and typing's hard)...i already knew how lovely mr Flirty was but it was an absolute pleasure to meet the gorgeous mrs Flirty too ! I'll be up visiting my sister as soon as i can

xx

want to thank the staff and people at the club for making my first time there so memorable...

fantastic...

deffo going back there...lol...

xxx

Forum Mod

Lovely to see you both Flirties

I have just remembered one of the funny moments...........RobKaz this morning realising that the reason they were so d*unk last night was because they drank 5 out of the 6 cases of beer they brought

"Lovely to see you both Flirties

I have just remembered one of the funny moments...........RobKaz this morning realising that the reason they were so d*unk last night was because they drank 5 out of the 6 cases of beer they brought "

"Lovely to see you both Flirties

I have just remembered one of the funny moments...........RobKaz this morning realising that the reason they were so d*unk last night was because they drank 5 out of the 6 cases of beer they brought "

xx

Oh what a night

Maddie you are a STAR!!!!! xxxx mwah xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic