FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wanking in woods

Wanking in woods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The other week I was having a quick wank in the woods and a female dog walker coughed behind me I was totally an aware she was there I quickly sloped my cock away she smiled and walked past do you think she knew what I was up to ????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Why do you go to the woods to have a wank, surely a farmyard is a much better place to go if you wanna ch*ke the chicken?

"Why do you go to the woods to have a wank, surely a farmyard is a much better place to go if you wanna ch*ke the chicken? "
. The risk of being caught is such a turn on

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is ending up on a register worth the risk.

"Is ending up on a register worth the risk. "
. Because I was going for a pee officer

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Why do you go to the woods to have a wank, surely a farmyard is a much better place to go if you wanna ch*ke the chicken? . The risk of being caught is such a turn on "

How long did you wait? There are more people in McDonald's ya know

Hope no ones out shooting weasel

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"The other week I was having a quick wank in the woods and a female dog walker coughed behind me I was totally an aware she was there I quickly sloped my cock away she smiled and walked past do you think she knew what I was up to ????"

Do you think she felt uncomfortable or even threatened bumping into a guy with his dick in his hand in the middle of the woods?

People are so judgemental....outdoor play is a kink...leave the guy be to enjoy it...just because it is not yours... vanilla people...

"People are so judgemental....outdoor play is a kink...leave the guy be to enjoy it...just because it is not yours... vanilla people... "

No.

It's more than that- it's potentially threatening and if I was walking my dog in the woods I would be getting someone arrested for pulling that shit on me.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"People are so judgemental....outdoor play is a kink...leave the guy be to enjoy it...just because it is not yours... vanilla people...

No.

It's more than that- it's potentially threatening and if I was walking my dog in the woods I would be getting someone arrested for pulling that shit on me. "

Exactly. Kinks are fine, but it's not fine to impose them on others unwillingly.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"People are so judgemental....outdoor play is a kink...leave the guy be to enjoy it...just because it is not yours... vanilla people...

No.

It's more than that- it's potentially threatening and if I was walking my dog in the woods I would be getting someone arrested for pulling that shit on me. "

By *ddibleMan  over a year ago

Exeter Bristol Salisbury

[Removed by poster at 03/11/18 23:29:53]

By *ddibleMan  over a year ago

Exeter Bristol Salisbury

Exeter Bristol Salisbury

Ok I'm doing my best to keep an open mind (I mean I've done outdoors too) but what if kids were playing?

Plus I'm yet to meet a woman who has a fantasy about walking alone through the woods and finding a bloke having a wank. Maybe I need to widen my social circles

On that note: Have you not heard about dogging? Maybe do a bit of research before you leave the comfort of your own home

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"The other week I was having a quick wank in the woods and a female dog walker coughed behind me I was totally an aware she was there I quickly sloped my cock away she smiled and walked past do you think she knew what I was up to ????"

You will be the one smiling though bars if you carry on like that

Rather be warm

By *d59michelleTV/TS  over a year ago

walsall

[Removed by poster at 03/11/18 23:52:50]

No.

It's more than that- it's potentially threatening and if I was walking my dog in the woods I would be getting someone arrested for pulling that shit on me.

Exactly. Kinks are fine, but it's not fine to impose them on others unwillingly. "

He never said he was doing it to impose himself on others...that is whole different thing ...I am sure the OP knows not to expose himself at children...as long as his kink is not putting others at risk....and ...what the hell difference is solo exposure to dogging....dogging is potentially just as risky if there are children playing....get a grip people...

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

did she give you a little bag to put your jizz in ?

"Is ending up on a register worth the risk. . Because I was going for a pee officer "

Yes because that defence is 100% plausible and will definitely work

By *oobies92Woman  over a year ago

Pontypridd

"Exeter Bristol Salisbury

Ok I'm doing my best to keep an open mind (I mean I've done outdoors too) but what if kids were playing?

Plus I'm yet to meet a woman who has a fantasy about walking alone through the woods and finding a bloke having a wank. Maybe I need to widen my social circles

On that note: Have you not heard about dogging? Maybe do a bit of research before you leave the comfort of your own home

"

Id probably watch :S

No.

Exactly. Kinks are fine, but it's not fine to impose them on others unwillingly.

He never said he was doing it to impose himself on others...that is whole different thing ...I am sure the OP knows not to expose himself at children...as long as his kink is not putting others at risk....and ...what the hell difference is solo exposure to dogging....dogging is potentially just as risky if there are children playing....get a grip people..."

He said he was doing it because he gets off on the risk of being caught.

How is that not imposing himself on others?

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

No.

He never said he was doing it to impose himself on others...that is whole different thing ...I am sure the OP knows not to expose himself at children...as long as his kink is not putting others at risk....and ...what the hell difference is solo exposure to dogging....dogging is potentially just as risky if there are children playing....get a grip people..."

He said he didn't know she was there...that could have been a child...

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

"People are so judgemental....outdoor play is a kink...leave the guy be to enjoy it...just because it is not yours... vanilla people... "

Er no. Kink is about consent.

If you green arrow the OP, you'll see he's an eternal attention seeker who is rather consent in his bid to get his kinks fulfilled.

That or a journalist from the Daily Fail

By *randmrsminxyCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Thankfully she was on here own .imagine if she was out with the kids during half term . 12 months min plus going on the register. Try explaining that one to the wife or girlfriend

No.

He never said he was doing it to impose himself on others...that is whole different thing ...I am sure the OP knows not to expose himself at children...as long as his kink is not putting others at risk....and ...what the hell difference is solo exposure to dogging....dogging is potentially just as risky if there are children playing....get a grip people...

He said he didn't know she was there...that could have been a child... "

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Imagine if she had let her vicious drooling snarling hungry Rottweiler free and shouted “a sausage, Jack!”

By *oserMan  over a year ago

where the wild roses grow

"The other week I was having a quick wank in the woods and a female dog walker coughed behind me I was totally an aware she was there I quickly sloped my cock away she smiled and walked past do you think she knew what I was up to ????

Imagine if she had let her vicious drooling snarling hungry Rottweiler free and shouted “a sausage, Jack!” "

Not all rotties are named Jack!

Brighton - even Hove!

"The other week I was having a quick wank in the woods and a female dog walker coughed behind me I was totally an aware she was there I quickly sloped my cock away she smiled and walked past do you think she knew what I was up to ????

Imagine if she had let her vicious drooling snarling hungry Rottweiler free and shouted “a sausage, Jack!”

Not all rotties are named Jack! "

No....quite. That wasn’t the point of my post though, really. The emphasis was more on the OP’s imagination not the name of the dog.

Probably not. Luckily for you.

Masturbating in public is not for me.

Unless it was prearranged to be caught but it would have to be in my private back garden.

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Imagine if she had let her vicious drooling snarling hungry Rottweiler free and shouted “a sausage, Jack!” "

you'd have to shout jack off

I’d freak if I was walking my dog and saw that. Bloody disgusting in my opinion. God only knows what I’d do if I had my child with me. Kink or not it’s not acceptable sorry. Stick to your own back garden if you want to that outdoors.

No.

He said he didn't know she was there...that could have been a child... "

"Why do you go to the woods to have a wank, surely a farmyard is a much better place to go if you wanna ch*ke the chicken? "

He didn't, he makes everything up.

Brighton - even Hove!

Imagine if she had let her vicious drooling snarling hungry Rottweiler free and shouted “a sausage, Jack!” you'd have to shout jack off "

Wit!

No.

How is that not imposing himself on others?"

The "risk" of getting caught...not the actual act of getting caught ...if he wanted to impose himself on other he would do it blatantly in full view...you are assuming much and showing how hypocritical some people are on here...

Er no. Kink is about consent.

If you green arrow the OP, you'll see he's an eternal attention seeker who is rather consent in his bid to get his kinks fulfilled.

That or a journalist from the Daily Fail "

Aren't we all attention seekers on here?...the only non attention seekers are the ones that read the forums but do not partake in the discussion....

No.

The "risk" of getting caught...not the actual act of getting caught ...if he wanted to impose himself on other he would do it blatantly in full view...you are assuming much and showing how hypocritical some people are on here..."

How are people hypocritical ?

No.

The "risk" of getting caught...not the actual act of getting caught ...if he wanted to impose himself on other he would do it blatantly in full view...you are assuming much and showing how hypocritical some people are on here..."

Just no. No -one has the right to impose their kink, preference, call it what you will in any non-consenual way. If you are practising your kink where the public might encounter you, you are just another form of sexual predator.

By *umblefunMan  over a year ago

London/ South East

"I’d freak if I was walking my dog and saw that. Bloody disgusting in my opinion. God only knows what I’d do if I had my child with me. Kink or not it’s not acceptable sorry. Stick to your own back garden if you want to that outdoors. "
This.........but do bears wank in the woods?

"Stick to your own back garden if you want to that outdoors. "

He can't, too dangerous as the lawn is still slippy from previous efforts.

Umm and calling others vanilla isn't being a bit two faced after what you said?

What about families with young kids out walking? It's not judgemental at all its being responsible.

"Stick to your own back garden if you want to that outdoors.

He can't, too dangerous as the lawn is still slippy from previous efforts. "

I wouldn't think any neighbours would be that impressed!

Umm and calling others vanilla isn't being a bit two faced after what you said?

"

Indeed it is....we are all hypocrites on here...

By *ild_oatsMan  over a year ago

the land of saints & sinners

How about going to the Zoo then you could really spank the monkey....

chelmsford

No.

The "risk" of getting caught...not the actual act of getting caught ...if he wanted to impose himself on other he would do it blatantly in full view...you are assuming much and showing how hypocritical some people are on here...

Just no. No -one has the right to impose their kink, preference, call it what you will in any non-consenual way. If you are practising your kink where the public might encounter you, you are just another form of sexual predator."

This!

Sorry I forgot to mention I own the woods

chelmsford

"Sorry I forgot to mention I own the woods "

Makes no difference...

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Is ending up on a register worth the risk. . Because I was going for a pee officer "

As you said you were unaware she was there. She could have been watching for a while, taking photo's or video for evidence. Kind of shoots your defence down in flames doesn't it? Also kids play in woods, how would you feel if a youngster or group of youngsters happened upon you?

Was she trespassing then ?

Or it a public right of way ?

By *hatYorkLadMan  over a year ago

York

Get your moral compass recalibrated, stop thinking your dick end and its urges are the most important thing in the world

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/serial-flasher-banned-from-woodland-areas-1-4494813

Do people judge this hard when folk are into exhibitionism or outdoor fun in general where there’s a chance of being caught by a member of the public? Or is it because a man is having a wank in the woods?

For the record, outdoors fun is not for me full stop

I'm neopolitan I'll have you know mamma Mia

I hope I never catch some one in the woods like that. I often go for a dog walk with my 12 year old through the woodlands.

"I hope I never catch some one in the woods like that. I often go for a dog walk with my 12 year old through the woodlands. "

That applies to male and females, singles and couples.

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"Do people judge this hard when folk are into exhibitionism or outdoor fun in general where there’s a chance of being caught by a member of the public? Or is it because a man is having a wank in the woods?

For the record, outdoors fun is not for me full stop "

If by judge you mean express their distaste at the chance innocent bystanders including kids may be affected by seeing them then, yes people do. Nothing to do with it being a man. I’ve seen threads about ladies flashing to drivers amongst other things that have had the same reaction

I’ve had a terrible experience of a man doing just this in our local park and I was terrified, being alone with this man just a few feet away from me.

I walked off calmly but I was actually quietly sobbing and luckily bumped into another dog walker. We called the police. It sucked and still gets my stomach in a knot.

I swear, sometimes I read these forums and wonder is consent is still a foreign concept to some in 2018..

The mind boggles!

Wtf

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"I’ve had a terrible experience of a man doing just this in our local park and I was terrified, being alone with this man just a few feet away from me.

I walked off calmly but I was actually quietly sobbing and luckily bumped into another dog walker. We called the police. It sucked and still gets my stomach in a knot.

"

I wouldn't think twice about calling the police if I found myself in that situation either.

it is illegal to commit a sexual act in a public place and just because you are on fabswingers and you feel comfortable enough to show your cock to the world here and even submit this thread wanting a serious analysis of your deed which you've already said a woman and her dog witnessed, I'm sure that dogs scarred for life now but we'll never know because dogs can't talk can they? Anyway I digress as somebody else said, woods dogs parents and children, you have to put some thought into the things you do because you feel it's OK to talk about your fantasy here doesn't make the reality of it a good thing for the innocent people you may subject to it, does it?

Hull

"I’ve had a terrible experience of a man doing just this in our local park and I was terrified, being alone with this man just a few feet away from me.

I wouldn't think twice about calling the police if I found myself in that situation either."

Absolutely. It pisses me off that a bloke local to me puts status updates up asking for meets in House of Fraser toilets. I’d love to let their security know.

What a crock of shit

"

On a side note,

Sucking that creates a knot in your stomach is some sucking

Sorry couldn't resist..

On a side note,

Sorry couldn't resist.. "

I bet you could if you tried

On a side note,

Sorry couldn't resist..

I bet you could if you tried "

I know, right?

chelmsford

"Do people judge this hard when folk are into exhibitionism or outdoor fun in general where there’s a chance of being caught by a member of the public? Or is it because a man is having a wank in the woods?

Yes I do judge when young children could come across these activities in the daytime

" This.........but do bears wank in the woods?"

Yes, but only when there’s no one around (one told me). Besides, it’s not as if they can go ‘dogging’ is it?

If you own the woods as you say then the woman would probably be your mother. How did she manage walking through a wood that had just been decimated by a heard of make bovine with severe incontinence.

On a side note,

Sorry couldn't resist..

I bet you could if you tried

I know, right? "

I know, I know, my bad

Leeds

Don't you just love it when the OP vanishes.

chelmsford

"Don't you just love it when the OP vanishes."

...he's still in the wood!

By *hite1100Man  over a year ago

Hither Green

Surely this thread is a

D

N

I

W

(See what I did there?).

"Don't you just love it when the OP vanishes.

...he's still in the wood! "

his wood

If you go down to his woods today be sure of a small surprise

"Surely this thread is a

D

N

I

W

(See what I did there?). "

Nope? I don’t get it

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 06/11/18 13:31:01]

Hither Green

"Surely this thread is a

D

N

I

W

(See what I did there?).

Nope? I don’t get it"

Wind-up.

(I know, I know).

"Surely this thread is a

D

N

I

W

(See what I did there?).

Nope? I don’t get it"

I'd say last letter should be E dine food for thought

"Surely this thread is a

D

N

I

W

(See what I did there?).

Nope? I don’t get it

Wind-up.

(I know, I know)."

OH I get it now

chelmsford

"Surely this thread is a

D

N

I

W

(See what I did there?).

Nope? I don’t get it

Wind-up.

(I know, I know)."

Haha! Love it!

chelmsford

...he's still in the wood! his wood "

Haha!

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I wouldn't think twice about calling the police if I found myself in that situation either.

Absolutely. It pisses me off that a bloke local to me puts status updates up asking for meets in House of Fraser toilets. I’d love to let their security know. "

Then let them know.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Don't you just love it when the OP vanishes."

He's had a wank.

Leeds

He's come across the teddy bears picnic...

York

I'd laugh if he nettled his bellend or caught it on some giant hog

By *hechapMan  over a year ago

Derry

I have never wanked in the woods but i have always wanked with a wood.

Hull

Absolutely. It pisses me off that a bloke local to me puts status updates up asking for meets in House of Fraser toilets. I’d love to let their security know.

Then let them know. "

I would but I don’t fancy having to explain how I know about it to someone I have to walk past most days. Actually I used to work for a security company and from my experience it’s quite a good chance that the posts are done by one of the guards there anyway

Hither Green

"I have never wanked in the woods but i have always wanked with a wood.

"

I didn’t realise a golf club fetish was a thing.

Leeds

"I have never wanked in the woods but i have always wanked with a wood.

I didn’t realise a golf club fetish was a thing. "

Yep. And they always have the cleanest aerodynamic balls.

Do you think she felt uncomfortable or even threatened bumping into a guy with his dick in his hand in the middle of the woods? "

I've had a BJ in the woods. I'm just as bad aren't I

chelmsford

Do you think she felt uncomfortable or even threatened bumping into a guy with his dick in his hand in the middle of the woods?

I've had a BJ in the woods. I'm just as bad aren't I "

Yes...

Yes..."

It was fun though

But point taken...

By *uckOfTheBayMan  over a year ago

Mold

If you go down to the woods today....

You'll get nicked by the rozzers!

Hither Green

I've had a BJ in the woods. I'm just as bad aren't I "

I’d say that let’s a lot less dodgy than a lone bloke skulking about in the woods with his cock out.

chelmsford

I’d say that let’s a lot less dodgy than a lone bloke skulking about in the woods with his cock out. "

It's no different if unsuspecting people are about, especially children...

Hither Green

I’d say that let’s a lot less dodgy than a lone bloke skulking about in the woods with his cock out.

It's no different if unsuspecting people are about, especially children..."

I quite agree where children are concerned.

But I guess there’s a difference between stumbling across a couple having a kinky moment and someone whose basically a flasher.

chelmsford

But I guess there’s a difference between stumbling across a couple having a kinky moment and someone whose basically a flasher. "

I wouldn't one of my young grandchildren seeing a couple having oral sex in the woods..but hey...

Hither Green

[Removed by poster at 06/11/18 19:02:24]

Hither Green

But I guess there’s a difference between stumbling across a couple having a kinky moment and someone whose basically a flasher.

I wouldn't one of my young grandchildren seeing a couple having oral sex in the woods..but hey..."

No, and I did say I agreed with you where children are concerned.

But, as an adult female, wouldn’t you see a difference between a couple mucking about and a lone guy wandering around in the woods with his cock out?

(I’m assuming I’m talking to the female half of the couple here).

"

I wouldn't one of my young grandchildren seeing a couple having oral sex in the woods..but hey..."

To be fair at least it was well away from any paths in the woods. But still should be careful ey!

I wouldn't one of my young grandchildren seeing a couple having oral sex in the woods..but hey...

But, as an adult female, wouldn’t you see a difference between a couple mucking about and a lone guy wandering around in the woods with his cock out?

(I’m assuming I’m talking to the female half of the couple here)."

It’s still not something I’d want to see out and about. Time and a place. Nope nope nope for me

chelmsford

(I’m assuming I’m talking to the female half of the couple here)."

Yes of course, if there weren't others about, I don't think any sexual activity in the woods is acceptable unless it is very late at night, when presumably young children aren't around.

chelmsford

"

To be fair at least it was well away from any paths in the woods. But still should be careful ey!"

How do you know that?

gotta be careful with dog walkers....high grass is a winner!

chelmsford

It’s still not something I’d want to see out and about. Time and a place. Nope nope nope for me "

Exactly, there is a time and a place for this. So I'm on a swingers site, but when I want to take my granddaughter walking in the woods with her little dog, I don't want to have to explain to her why someone has their knob out or what oral sex is.

"Rather be warm"
best amend this as 2 days later i wanked in the woods for a friend

chelmsford

"Rather be warmbest amend this as 2 days later i wanked in the woods for a friend "

Sorry not getting that...bit late for me..

"Rather be warmbest amend this as 2 days later i wanked in the woods for a friend "

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

But I guess there’s a difference between stumbling across a couple having a kinky moment and someone whose basically a flasher. "

OP never said he was a flasher...he was privately having a wank and a woman stumbled across him.... There is a difference

It’s still not something I’d want to see out and about. Time and a place. Nope nope nope for me

Exactly, there is a time and a place for this. So I'm on a swingers site, but when I want to take my granddaughter walking in the woods with her little dog, I don't want to have to explain to her why someone has their knob out or what oral sex is."

Well said

chelmsford

Exactly, there is a time and a place for this. So I'm on a swingers site, but when I want to take my granddaughter walking in the woods with her little dog, I don't want to have to explain to her why someone has their knob out or what oral sex is.Well said "

Thank you

Easy tiger.

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

[Removed by poster at 07/11/18 16:35:11]

Onestepoutofthedoor

Do you think she felt uncomfortable or even threatened bumping into a guy with his dick in his hand in the middle of the woods? "

I certainly would if I was out by myself.

chelmsford

I certainly would if I was out by myself."

Yes, me too.

Onestepoutofthedoor

OP never said he was a flasher...he was privately having a wank and a woman stumbled across him.... There is a difference "

Privately having a wank,outside?!

chelmsford

OP never said he was a flasher...he was privately having a wank and a woman stumbled across him.... There is a difference

Privately having a wank,outside?!"

Yes, my point exactly, why not just have a wank at home, I presume you wanted someone to catch you, OP.

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"I'd laugh if he nettled his bellend or caught it on some giant hog "

This image made me laugh, fancy getting your bell caught on a giant hog...that takes some doing.

(Technically is that a hog roast?)

chelmsford

"I'd laugh if he nettled his bellend or caught it on some giant hog

This image made me laugh, fancy getting your bell caught on a giant hog...that takes some doing.

(Technically is that a hog roast?)"

That's a whole different story!

York

(Technically is that a hog roast?)"

Haha it was meant to say giant hogw33d but the fab 420 filter cut the last bit out, it's a plant that causes horrendous blistering if you even brush past it

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

No.

Ye gods!

If there are children playing at night, in the dark, in secluded cap parks miles from anywhere, then I think there is something seriously wrong somewhere!

chelmsford

(Technically is that a hog roast?)

Haha it was meant to say giant hogw33d but the fab 420 filter cut the last bit out, it's a plant that causes horrendous blistering if you even brush past it "

Haha! Yes I'd laugh too

chelmsford

No.

Ye gods!

If there are children playing at night, in the dark, in secluded cap parks miles from anywhere, then I think there is something seriously wrong somewhere! "

People do dog in the daytime too, which is wrong too, if it can be seen by others.

No.

What other than wanting to get caught? Who is going to catch him but an 'other', exactly what happened.

chelmsford

No.

What other than wanting to get caught? Who is going to catch him but an 'other', exactly what happened. "

Yes

Hither Green

OP never said he was a flasher...he was privately having a wank and a woman stumbled across him.... There is a difference "

Is there a difference?

Wanking in the woods in broad daylight sounds like a one way ticket onto the sex offenders’ register to me...

"Sorry I forgot to mention I own the woods

What a crock of shit"

He's definitely a tree fella.

chelmsford

Is there a difference?

Wanking in the woods in broad daylight sounds like a one way ticket onto the sex offenders’ register to me... "

Sounds like he wanted to be caught..

chelmsford

"Sorry I forgot to mention I own the woods

What a crock of shit

He's definitely a tree fella."

He's a knobhead

Luv bein watched

"Luv bein watched"

Become a porn star

"Luv bein watched

Become a porn star"

Done that

"Luv bein watched

Become a porn star

Done that "

Congrats

Do perverts wank in the wood?

"Do perverts wank in the wood?"

If a pervert wanks in the woods when no one is around, does he still cum?

By *uhclamMan  over a year ago

Accrington

"Do perverts wank in the wood?

If a pervert wanks in the woods when no one is around, does he still cum?"

Brilliant - absolutely brilliant!! Cracked up when I read that.

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

If a pervert wanks in the woods when no one is around, does he still cum?"

Probably not lol

If a pervert wanks in the woods when no one is around, does he still cum?

Probably not lol"

Or more to the point, does he post about it on Fab?

By *adtaffladMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

No.

Exactly. Kinks are fine, but it's not fine to impose them on others unwillingly. "

I'm with you here I love outside play but you have to choose your place carefully to not be seen what if that was a child

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

Think your lucky you didn’t get arrested

The dangerous side of kink.

I have come across a man with his shorts open having a crafty tug. I was anoyed and im on fab. What does he think outhers that arnt think

"I have come across a man with his shorts open having a crafty tug. I was anoyed and im on fab. What does he think outhers that arnt think"

It’s bloody disgusting. I was walking the dog with my 6 yr old daughter and some bloke had his zip open and was waving it around! I went mental and he said look it’s only a sausage, and it was an actual sausage but it’s still not on. I know it sounds funny now but it wasn’t at the time!

"I have come across a man with his shorts open having a crafty tug. I was anoyed and im on fab. What does he think outhers that arnt think

It’s bloody disgusting. I was walking the dog with my 6 yr old daughter and some bloke had his zip open and was waving it around! I went mental and he said look it’s only a sausage, and it was an actual sausage but it’s still not on. I know it sounds funny now but it wasn’t at the time! "

If thats his way of having a joke ide still have kicked him in the real one if i was you

I prefer fucking in the woods or even someones backyard if i can get away with it

"I prefer fucking in the woods or even someones backyard if i can get away with it "

So do i but not on the pathway of the woods i hope.

By *ELLONS AND CREAMWoman  over a year ago

stourbridge area

Grow up OP ....

» Add a new message to this topic