FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Men playing with permission

Men playing with permission

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do women ever tell you ‘wow, your wife is lucky to be married to such a babe like you!’ (Or something along those lines) ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lem-H-FandangoMan  over a year ago

salisbury

No.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No."

This was worth choking on my toast for

"No."

Your wife is so lucky to be married to such a gorgeous and irresistible guy like you x

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Does "playing with permission" mean that your partner is consenting to you having away time or that you are playing with the boundaries of what "permission" is?

"Does "playing with permission" mean that your partner is consenting to you having away time or that you are playing with the boundaries of what "permission" is?"

Your wife knows your on fab and you can fuck who you want

By *ommyxyzMan  over a year ago

harlow

Yea all the time it gets sooo boring!

I’m just curious as to why (some) men think ‘your husband is a lucky guy!’ Is a compliment for me. I could be an absolutely awful wife, how does a few good photos taken at good angles make my husband lucky?

Why does it always have to be about men JEEEEEEESH

By *tirluvMan  over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Does "playing with permission" mean that your partner is consenting to you having away time or that you are playing with the boundaries of what "permission" is?

Your wife knows your on fab and you can fuck who you want "

Yes -but most married men on here work to the second version of the definition -just had to check I was on the same page that's all

salisbury

"No.

Your wife is so lucky to be married to such a gorgeous and irresistible guy like you x"

you're very kind!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Obviously I'm not a man (or at least I hope it's obvious!! ), but I have told men in whom I've found attractive qualities that their wife is a lucky lady. I mean it in the way that I'm happy for them both... Not in an 'I want to steal you and make you mine bwahahahaaaaa' kinda way... I always think its so lovely when they respond to the compliment by saying that they (the men) are the lucky ones

No they mostly just shake their heads and say "she must have done something bad to deserve you!"

"No.

Your wife is so lucky to be married to such a gorgeous and irresistible guy like you x"

Is this flirting openly on a forum?

"I’m just curious as to why (some) men think ‘your husband is a lucky guy!’ Is a compliment for me. I could be an absolutely awful wife, how does a few good photos taken at good angles make my husband lucky? "

Makes him good at geometry, assuming he is the one taking the good angled pictures

"I’m just curious as to why (some) men think ‘your husband is a lucky guy!’ Is a compliment for me. I could be an absolutely awful wife, how does a few good photos taken at good angles make my husband lucky?

Makes him good at geometry, assuming he is the one taking the good angled pictures "

I usually take my own pictures lol

"No.

Your wife is so lucky to be married to such a gorgeous and irresistible guy like you x

you're very kind! "

I’m honest

salisbury

"No.

you're very kind!

I’m honest "

It's the best policy.

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

"Does "playing with permission" mean that your partner is consenting to you having away time or that you are playing with the boundaries of what "permission" is?

Your wife knows your on fab and you can fuck who you want "

I doubt very much that happens Hahahaha

I doubt very much that happens Hahahaha "

It happens

"No.

Well thank you very much. I'm not married but irresistible yes so I'll take that compliment

salisbury

I doubt very much that happens Hahahaha "

It's easy when your wife is also on fab.

By *irkydirkyMan  over a year ago

crewe

It's easy when your wife is also on fab. "

We’ll put that down as the fine print on my quote haha.. but can you imagine a wife that isn’t here giving their fella their blessing hahahaha

It's easy when your wife is also on fab.

We’ll put that down as the fine print on my quote haha.. but can you imagine a wife that isn’t here giving their fella their blessing hahahaha"

Again - it happens

Tbh I don't understand how a guy can watch another man fuck his wife and mother of his kids,might just be me

"Tbh I don't understand how a guy can watch another man fuck his wife and mother of his kids,might just be me"

And don't even mention the word dynamic,iv learned to hate that word

"Tbh I don't understand how a guy can watch another man fuck his wife and mother of his kids,might just be me"

That has nothing to do with what I asked but ok

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Do women ever tell you ‘wow, your wife is lucky to be married to such a babe like you!’ (Or something along those lines) ??"

No it's usually "You are so lucky to have such a wonderful sexy wife " lol

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Not a lot of women can bare the thought of their man shagging another woman. Of course the same goes for men however due to the emotional impact it can have on a relationship. It is not a behaviour other women would be able to deal with easily.

"Not a lot of women can bare the thought of their man shagging another woman. Of course the same goes for men however due to the emotional impact it can have on a relationship. It is not a behaviour other women would be able to deal with easily."

That wasn’t what the OP asked, but nice tangent there

OP if you wanted a grown up discussion then you probably posted in the wrong place

If you don’t understand it then you never will but don’t make it sound like a negative thing for people that do. I like watching a partner with others. You can’t explain it but it’s just something that excites and turns you on. If it’s not for you then you don’t have to comment as your input is not really helpful.

"Not a lot of women can bare the thought of their man shagging another woman. Of course the same goes for men however due to the emotional impact it can have on a relationship. It is not a behaviour other women would be able to deal with easily."

Yep, also not what I asked, but thank you for your opinion

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

Merton

Oop my bad most have read one of the reply and went off.

"OP if you wanted a grown up discussion then you probably posted in the wrong place "

I’m hoping that one day, a grown up will come and save the day...

"OP if you wanted a grown up discussion then you probably posted in the wrong place

I’m hoping that one day, a grown up will come and save the day..."

Well when he does... bagsy, he’s mine

"Do women ever tell you ‘wow, your wife is lucky to be married to such a babe like you!’ (Or something along those lines) ??"
you get that all the time right? I never say that

"Tbh I don't understand how a guy can watch another man fuck his wife and mother of his kids,might just be me

If you don’t understand it then you never will but don’t make it sound like a negative thing for people that do. I like watching a partner with others. You can’t explain it but it’s just something that excites and turns you on. If it’s not for you then you don’t have to comment as your input is not really helpful."

Fair comment,I might start my own thread on this very subject,thank you,you have been very helpful

"Tbh I don't understand how a guy can watch another man fuck his wife and mother of his kids,might just be me

If you don’t understand it then you never will but don’t make it sound like a negative thing for people that do. I like watching a partner with others. You can’t explain it but it’s just something that excites and turns you on. If it’s not for you then you don’t have to comment as your input is not really helpful.

Fair comment,I might start my own thread on this very subject,thank you,you have been very helpful"

Then you don’t have to derail mine

Fair comment,I might start my own thread on this very subject,thank you,you have been very helpful

Then you don’t have to derail mine "

Sorry if I did but was just trying to put him straight x

Sorry if I did but was just trying to put him straight x"

No no, not you! X

No no, not you! X"

Meeeee

"OP if you wanted a grown up discussion then you probably posted in the wrong place

I put it in my diary, the day is saved

N.b. that's one reason my wife gets so many sympathetic looks

"I’m just curious as to why (some) men think ‘your husband is a lucky guy!’ Is a compliment for me. I could be an absolutely awful wife, how does a few good photos taken at good angles make my husband lucky? "
... I'm guessing they've not thought that deep about their "compliment' and just see a pretty face, some tits and arse and hope by saying this they will get brownie points

"I’m just curious as to why (some) men think ‘your husband is a lucky guy!’ Is a compliment for me. I could be an absolutely awful wife, how does a few good photos taken at good angles make my husband lucky? ... I'm guessing they've not thought that deep about their "compliment' and just see a pretty face, some tits and arse and hope by saying this they will get brownie points

"

It winds me up

Surely I’m the lucky one, being blessed with these amazing looks? Duhhhh

Mr typing.

A lady I used to see regularly told me a few times my wife is lucky.

It was not meant to be about looks or bedroom skills. It was meant as a compliment about me being a nice person.

I Amd my wife later took it as it was a meant.

No no, not you! X"

Oh I know, was just explaining

Yes, all the time.

Nope

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple  over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

I can if, I want to.

2 rules, 1, tell her its happening beforehand, 2, don't spend a shed load of money setting it up/playing.

Just one big problem with this though, I don't want to. We are doing this together or not at all. It's not why we are doing this.

Does she mean it or is it a test, either way we play as a couple, first last and always.

"I can if, I want to.

2 rules, 1, tell her its happening beforehand, 2, don't spend a shed load of money setting it up/playing.

Just one big problem with this though, I don't want to. We are doing this together or not at all. It's not why we are doing this.

Does she mean it or is it a test, either way we play as a couple, first last and always.

"

Do people bother reading the OP or just the title?

By *otgirl32Woman  over a year ago

Ashton Under Lyne

"Obviously I'm not a man (or at least I hope it's obvious!! ), but I have told men in whom I've found attractive qualities that their wife is a lucky lady. I mean it in the way that I'm happy for them both... Not in an 'I want to steal you and make you mine bwahahahaaaaa' kinda way... I always think its so lovely when they respond to the compliment by saying that they (the men) are the lucky ones "

I'm with PlayD8. I've told married men I've slept with who were amazingly passionate lovers in bed that their wives were lucky. Nothing wrong with complimenting a man who's given you pleasure. It's irrespective of whether the wife knows he's playing or not, infidelity is a complicated question and it doesn't bother me.

By *rwhowhatwherewhyMan  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Although I'm not married, people tell me all the time that I'm too good for my girl friend (she could treat me better).

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Yet you're happy to fuck another guys wife in front of him though Just a tad hypocritical methinks and a perfect example of a non swingers mentality/attitude to this lifestyle.

Possibly because you like sex and their wives don't.

"I’m just curious as to why (some) men think ‘your husband is a lucky guy!’ Is a compliment for me. I could be an absolutely awful wife, how does a few good photos taken at good angles make my husband lucky?

Possibly because you like sex and their wives don't. "

Hmmmmm

[Removed by poster at 31/10/18 18:27:14]

what a terrible generalisation that is, what makes you a better adult than anyone else on this forum?

if a man had said that youd be kicking hell out of him.

"No.

Innit?

"No.

Innit? "

And he doesn't let me forget it!!

"No.

Innit? "

Your husband is so lucky to be married to such a gorgeous and irresistible gal like you x

"No.

Innit?

And he doesn't let me forget it!! "

I’m hoping that one day, a grown up will come and save the day...

what a terrible generalisation that is, what makes you a better adult than anyone else on this forum?

if a man had said that youd be kicking hell out of him.

"

If a man said a something sarcastic I’d be kicking the hell out of him? Really?

Clearly fab is full of grown ups, seeing as you have to be 18 to join

This is definitely something that cuts both ways, its just a generic compliment and the only way it could be offensive (to anyone who isnt a snowflake) is by its lack of originality.

But yes, women have told me that my partner is a lucky woman. Not that we play separately with the opposite sex anyway but back during my youth where i wasn't exactly the most faithful type it happened a few times.

[Removed by poster at 31/10/18 18:45:58]

salisbury

"[Removed by poster at 31/10/18 18:45:58]"

Wait for it....

if i was married or in a relationship im off here.

no debate about it. this place can be toxic for relationships and i know people who have entertained a third party into their life and its split them up.

any part of your relationship that isnt solid this place will crack it wide open

salisbury

Mike drop...

"if i was married or in a relationship im off here.

no debate about it. this place can be toxic for relationships and i know people who have entertained a third party into their life and its split them up.

any part of your relationship that isnt solid this place will crack it wide open"

Ok... so..Do women ever tell you ‘wow, your wife is lucky to be married to such a babe like you!’ (Or something along those lines) ??

any part of your relationship that isnt solid this place will crack it wide open"

Rightio. Doesn’t answer my OP though

Thankfully, my relationship is rock solid so no need for me to worry

any part of your relationship that isnt solid this place will crack it wide open

Ok... so..Do women ever tell you ‘wow, your wife is lucky to be married to such a babe like you!’ (Or something along those lines) ??"

i wouldnt waste any time with that culdnt care less for anyone else's opinion

It sounds like a meaningless platitude tbh.

» Add a new message to this topic