FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Pics

Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I try for variety but would like some feed back if poss?? What can i do to improve the quality. What should stay and what should be removed!?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Original TTMan  over a year ago

Brackley, Northants

"I try for variety but would like some feed back if poss?? What can i do to improve the quality. What should stay and what should be removed!?

"

Try a suit pic, or at least a shirt and tie - some women melt at the sight of a guy in a suit!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The ones of your cock poking out your pants reminds me of a wee mouse poking it's head out a hole in the skirting board.

"The ones of your cock poking out your pants reminds me of a wee mouse poking it's head out a hole in the skirting board. "

I have a mouse. He lives in my shed. I call him Mr Jingles

"The ones of your cock poking out your pants reminds me of a wee mouse poking it's head out a hole in the skirting board.

I have a mouse. He lives in my shed. I call him Mr Jingles "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The ones of your cock poking out your pants reminds me of a wee mouse poking it's head out a hole in the skirting board. "

Yeah i wasn't sure on that one myself!! Thought it should have been left inside, give the "tease" element

It’s a mine field this photo thing! What some like others don’t. What offends some, turns others on.

I'd advice using the timer and taking pics from further away. You'll get more flattering angles that way.

Also be aware of your background, it's much better to be against a wall or something because in pics like your standing in bath pic there's so much behind you that you lose focus.

"It’s a mine field this photo thing! What some like others don’t. What offends some, turns others on.

"

Everybody loves pokey mice heads.

» Add a new message to this topic