FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Re: Can you help?

Re: Can you help?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would like to get some messages, desperate to meet too, just get no response on here? I'm totally genuine too

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Your profile reads very well. You are very honest and come across as a nice person.

You say you’re “desperate to meet” don’t be. Enjoy the bits you like, the forums, putting pictures up for example before someone comes along that really wants to meet you.

All the best

I loved the honesty in your profile! Was saddened by your story thoug.

But you look really good and im sure you’ll get meets no problem! X

Loved your profile and your honesty, also felt your vulnerability and strength.

Don’t feel desperation, it’s quality you deserve not quantity, it will happen.

Also damn girl those legs... you look va va voom, made me chuckle looking at my stubby little legs (in a funny good way).

Wishing you all the best.

Lorri x

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Would like to get some messages, desperate to meet too, just get no response on here? I'm totally genuine too"
I think you divulge too much info.

You have wonderful profile - very open and honest, sone great pics and you seem like a lovely person.

I would say don’t rush into meeting just anyone that comes along, take your time to flirt and get to know people. Fab can be an amazing place to meet amazing people that will help and support you on your journey.

Don’t be afraid to use the block facility on here, negative people can be a real pain.

If you want to chat then I am sure any number of us on here would love to talk to you, I know you can mail me anytime if you want to xx

"Would like to get some messages, desperate to meet too, just get no response on here? I'm totally genuine too"

A lot of people are scared of things they don't understand sadly. It does look as though you have met people at party's/socials it may well be they is a better way of getting to knows people in a face to face situation.

What ever you choose I hope it goers well and just don't let people to tell you what to do just make your own mind up from advice given.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

As above have said Just relax and enjoy the site Meets don’t come fast and furious. Try socials in your area

» Add a new message to this topic