FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Looks like a painters boot

Looks like a painters boot

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *obbo44 OP   Man  over a year ago

Swansea

So what's everyone's thoughts on people's pictures when they post of creampies and facials as they turn me straight off ,I'd rather just see someone looking sexy than see someone else's love muck spread over them so they look like a painter's boot.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"So what's everyone's thoughts on people's pictures when they post of creampies and facials as they turn me straight off ,I'd rather just see someone looking sexy than see someone else's love muck spread over them so they look like a painter's boot.

"

Yeah I know it's a swingers site etc but some are too graphic and off putting but I'm sure some will disagree. Less is more sometimes in my opinion.

Swansea

"So what's everyone's thoughts on people's pictures when they post of creampies and facials as they turn me straight off ,I'd rather just see someone looking sexy than see someone else's love muck spread over them so they look like a painter's boot.

Yeah I know it's a swingers site etc but some are too graphic and off putting but I'm sure some will disagree. Less is more sometimes in my opinion."

100% agree my good man

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"

If you don't like it, don't look..

Some people must enjoy looking at such pics judging by how often they get on hot pics

Swansea

If you don't like it, don't look..

Some people must enjoy looking at such pics judging by how often they get on hot pics"

Oh I totally get that and as soon as I see them as I said it turns me off so I don't look anymore just wanted to k ow people's thoughts

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"

aah but do the boots tap dance?

Swansea

aah but do the boots tap dance?"

Probably would to the right music

STOKE ON TRENT

aah but do the boots tap dance?

Probably would to the right music "

ha x

By *uzz And WoodyCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

I agree. I appreciate we all have different tastes and standards but I liken it to seeing someone with snot all over their face, it doesn’t appeal to me. But then I’m sure our photos won’t appeal to many too.

Lou x

"I agree. I appreciate we all have different tastes and standards but I liken it to seeing someone with snot all over their face, it doesn’t appeal to me. But then I’m sure our photos won’t appeal to many too.

Lou x "

They look alright to me

I don't like semen on any photos; whether they belong to a man or a woman. It turns my stomach.

By *wingfellowMan  over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I'll be honest it's nice to just see a woman in normal clothes that compliment her figure from time to time.

I bet you don't like beer and football either lol

Swansea

"I bet you don't like beer and football either lol"

Prefer cider and mma so your 100% right no I don't

STOKE ON TRENT

"I bet you don't like beer and football either lol