FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sexless post

Sexless post

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following up on posts about sexless marriages.

In Scandinavian countries it is more accepted that people sleep together on first/second dates as if you're sexually incompatable a relationship is more likely to fail. Mainland Europe is far more open in its sexual education and teaches it as its about enjoyment as well as procreation.

We seem very behind in the way we view sex or the willingness to talk about it. I'm a woman, I like sex, masturbation and teasing I'm not afraid to say it.

If a marriage has become sexless there's always a reason, be it people stop making an effort, tiredness, kids, stress and loads of other stuff. Try and resolve that, sometimes a kiss and a cuddle is all I want, that's not an invite to then try and fuck me.

If you feel you've done your best then I feel the best option is to leave

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

As ever communication is always the key - but communication is also a two way thing, that needs two people to do, and that involves both talking and listening, not to mention acting on what has been discussed - sadly for some that isn't always possible.

As the other thread showed there are then many reasons why people carry on in a no man's limbo land until something gives often resulting in things blowing up spectacularly.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic