FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Incongruous couples you've met

Incongruous couples you've met

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyLondonpair OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

You know the type, one member of a couple is lovely, the other is a complete arse and you wonder what on earth the former sees in the latter.

Let's have the stories where you met such couples and hilarity ensued...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've met a couple where they were both seemed lovely people until the wife got very jealous and kicked off big time. Not a pretty site or a fun place to be. Thankfully I was with other people too.

What's more common though is meeting couples where it's so obvious that the female is only there to please the male, and pretending to be bi. That's saddens me.

"I've met a couple where they were both seemed lovely people until the wife got very jealous and kicked off big time. Not a pretty site or a fun place to be. Thankfully I was with other people too.

What's more common though is meeting couples where it's so obvious that the female is only there to please the male, and pretending to be bi. That's saddens me. "

Completely agree with Ruby

I’ve met couples and it’s been great , but two couples in particular it was quite apparent the ladies were not there for their pleasure , but for the man they were with.

The one that sticks out in my mind was a fwb couple and she clearly loved him and would’ve done anything to ‘keep’ him.

He was a fucking arse and I didn’t stay long when we met but I did tell her that she could do better before walking out.

"I've met a couple where they were both seemed lovely people until the wife got very jealous and kicked off big time. Not a pretty site or a fun place to be. Thankfully I was with other people too.

What's more common though is meeting couples where it's so obvious that the female is only there to please the male, and pretending to be bi. That's saddens me. "

The latter, yes there have been a few threads about that, where it really hasn't been consensual. Just to please your partner is not consensual. bad form..

sometimes its ok, others not so.

couples ive met i must have been lucky as i cant think of a bad one.

» Add a new message to this topic