FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Blocked from sending messages

Blocked from sending messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How long do these bans last? It’s been nearly three hours and I was in the middle of arranging to meet someone. I could have been shagging him by now

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You could put a status up saying you can’t message and for the guy you were talking to to send you his number.

I've never heard of this , blimey What happened . Through it's probably best not to say

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

why was you banned may i ask...

Tsk tsk, who's been a naughty girl then.

"How long do these bans last? It’s been nearly three hours and I was in the middle of arranging to meet someone. I could have been shagging him by now "
could be permanent, meet me instead

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Wow , how do you get banned from sending messages ?

"You could put a status up saying you can’t message and for the guy you were talking to to send you his number. "

She already has.

Depends on how bad you were... maybe a full day...

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

"Wow , how do you get banned from sending messages ? "

This I want to know too, but if I message to ask how does she reply to tell me??

"You could put a status up saying you can’t message and for the guy you were talking to to send you his number.

She already has."

Only the first bit tho.

Have they explained why you can’t send messages OP ?

I’ve got absolutely no idea what I’ve done. We were having a nice conversation and then the message came up saying try again in a few hours

"Wow , how do you get banned from sending messages ? "

Mentioned a group in a Message and got banned, certain links and mentions of other websites seems to result in it too.

"Have they explained why you can’t send messages OP ? "

No

"You could put a status up saying you can’t message and for the guy you were talking to to send you his number.

She already has.

Only the first bit tho. "

He’s offline now anyway so he wouldn’t see it

"why was you banned may i ask..."

If I knew why then I’d probably have taken it on the chin and not asked.

"Have they explained why you can’t send messages OP ?

No"

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Have you tried switching it off, then back on again ?

"I’ve got absolutely no idea what I’ve done. We were having a nice conversation and then the message came up saying try again in a few hours "

Are you a site supporter? If you aren't you can only send so many messages

It's possible you just used up your daily allowance of messages - there are limits for everyone - Admin advised about this on an other thread.

Clocks are re-set at Midnight, so you can try again then.

If you broke Site Rules then a ban could be anything from an hour to permanent - though usually in those cases, you would have received a message telling you this.

"why was you banned may i ask...

If I knew why then I’d probably have taken it on the chin and not asked. "

Sadly I doubt you'll find out. Of the several bans I've had I've emailed admin every single time asking why so I can see what I did wrong and not had a single reply, just had to wait for the bans to expire. That thing about being able to discuss if you think a mistake was made is either ignored or out of date.

I’m a site supporter, verified. Haven’t sent that many messages today. I’m baffled.

"Tsk tsk, who's been a naughty girl then."

Unfortunately not me, I’ve been cock blocked by admin!

"It's possible you just used up your daily allowance of messages - there are limits for everyone - Admin advised about this on an other thread.

If you broke Site Rules then a ban could be anything from an hour to permanent - though usually in those cases, you would have received a message telling you this."

The last message I sent before I was banned was about Michael’s tattoo in The Good Place. Hardly seems ban worthy

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

"How long do these bans last? It’s been nearly three hours and I was in the middle of arranging to meet someone. I could have been shagging him by now "

Never heard of such a ban to be honest Hun!

Have you been contacted by admin to say why you’ve got such a ban and how long for? X

"How long do these bans last? It’s been nearly three hours and I was in the middle of arranging to meet someone. I could have been shagging him by now

Have you been contacted by admin to say why you’ve got such a ban and how long for? X"

No, it just says try again in a few hours! It’s been almost three! X

Prestonish

"It's possible you just used up your daily allowance of messages - there are limits for everyone - Admin advised about this on an other thread.

If you broke Site Rules then a ban could be anything from an hour to permanent - though usually in those cases, you would have received a message telling you this.

The last message I sent before I was banned was about Michael’s tattoo in The Good Place. Hardly seems ban worthy"

Was going to try to pm you with a possible explanation but can’t as I’m too ancient! X

The last message I sent before I was banned was about Michael’s tattoo in The Good Place. Hardly seems ban worthy

Was going to try to pm you with a possible explanation but can’t as I’m too ancient! X"

Sorry Peachy, filters changed x

"Tsk tsk, who's been a naughty girl then.

Unfortunately not me, I’ve been cock blocked by admin!"

By *loswingersCouple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Was going to try to pm you with a possible explanation but can’t as I’m too ancient! X"

She won’t be able to reply anyway

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Didn't they tell you how long the ban was for?

Was going to try to pm you with a possible explanation but can’t as I’m too ancient! X

She won’t be able to reply anyway "

Unfortunately that’s true!!

After all the messages I put in the dickpression thread yesterday, I really didn’t need this today! I’m officially dickpressed

"After all the messages I put in the dickpression thread yesterday, I really didn’t need this today! I’m officially dickpressed"

Maybe you're contagious and admin don't want it to spread you've been quarantined!

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"After all the messages I put in the dickpression thread yesterday, I really didn’t need this today! I’m officially dickpressed"

I think if you say a really bad word they sometimes block your messaging for a few hours, presumably while they check you out. I said something once that was banned totally out of context, can't remember what now - that the roads were ch@ked up or something similar lol!

Prestonish

She won’t be able to reply anyway "

No reply needed!

Just saying what I think the issue might be and how to rectify it!

"After all the messages I put in the dickpression thread yesterday, I really didn’t need this today! I’m officially dickpressed

Maybe you're contagious and admin don't want it to spread you've been quarantined!"

Oooo I didn’t think of that

"After all the messages I put in the dickpression thread yesterday, I really didn’t need this today! I’m officially dickpressed

I think if you say a really bad word they sometimes block your messaging for a few hours, presumably while they check you out. I said something once that was banned totally out of context, can't remember what now - that the roads were ch@ked up or something similar lol!"

I think I had this also, an unfortunate combination of words got sent, that was the best reason I could muster up. They cleared again at midnight that night though.

Oh gosh I missed that one , so what is dickpression?

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Wow not even I have been banned from sending messages before.

Merseyside

If I knew why then I’d probably have taken it on the chin and not asked. "

did you try and send a link of a certain site

Oh gosh I missed that one , so what is dickpression? "

It’s when you haven’t had sex for a while and it makes you sad

If I knew why then I’d probably have taken it on the chin and not asked.

did you try and send a link of a certain site "

The contents of the last message I sent are above, it was about a tv programme

Merseyside

im clueless then...

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

I can't message neither. Seriously, I'm not joking

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Have they explained why you can’t send messages OP ? "

The powers that be have no one to answer to.... I had a pic up that only had a montage of 2 smaller ones of myself(which are still on ma profile) and a couple of Derby County badge logos with superramfan , that was ma username for about 9 years, imposed on the top of it. I uploaded that pic about 2 years ago, after much fucking around to get it right, and it was accepted and had been ma profile pic on many an occasion. Then suddenly after Derby had won their first game of the season, I made it my avatar pic, within an hour or so it had been rejected, so I tried to upload it again and it was accepted again. This went on for about 5 times until I got into a convo with Admin, who said I could "edit" the pic and then resubmit it.

Yeah fine, but if you're not telling me what part of the pic is causing so much offense after over 2 years, then how the hell am I supposed to know

That's why I love this place

It’s lettinf me again now, four hours later!!

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

"Have they explained why you can’t send messages OP ?

The powers that be have no one to answer to.... I had a pic up that only had a montage of 2 smaller ones of myself(which are still on ma profile) and a couple of Derby County badge logos with superramfan , that was ma username for about 9 years, imposed on the top of it. I uploaded that pic about 2 years ago, after much fucking around to get it right, and it was accepted and had been ma profile pic on many an occasion. Then suddenly after Derby had won their first game of the season, I made it my avatar pic, within an hour or so it had been rejected, so I tried to upload it again and it was accepted again. This went on for about 5 times until I got into a convo with Admin, who said I could "edit" the pic and then resubmit it.

Yeah fine, but if you're not telling me what part of the pic is causing so much offense after over 2 years, then how the hell am I supposed to know

That's why I love this place "

Possibly the ram! You can’t have pictures of animals on here!

It's obvious what the ban was for OP. You're lucky they didn't kick you off the site really.

You're a woman and you were sorting a meet. That's crazy talk. The site message system won't have ever had to deal with that before and you broke it.

"It's obvious what the ban was for OP. You're lucky they didn't kick you off the site really.

You're a woman and you were sorting a meet. That's crazy talk. The site message system won't have ever had to deal with that before and you broke it. "

I forgot we weren’t supposed to talk to anyone! Damn. I nearly ruined it for everyone. As you all were

"It's obvious what the ban was for OP. You're lucky they didn't kick you off the site really.

You're a woman and you were sorting a meet. That's crazy talk. The site message system won't have ever had to deal with that before and you broke it.

I forgot we weren’t supposed to talk to anyone! Damn. I nearly ruined it for everyone. As you all were "

It's good of you to apologise. Enjoy the dick.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"How long do these bans last? It’s been nearly three hours and I was in the middle of arranging to meet someone. I could have been shagging him by now

Have you been contacted by admin to say why you’ve got such a ban and how long for? X

No, it just says try again in a few hours! It’s been almost three! X"

Send me a message. Purely to check if it's working

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Don't discuss sanctions ever please, for your own and the sites wellbeing.

I always suggest a fallback communication and meeting methodology, as some people become star struck or shoot their load, after a brief text intercourse

"Don't discuss sanctions ever please, for your own and the sites wellbeing.

I always suggest a fallback communication and meeting methodology, as some people become star struck or shoot their load, after a brief text intercourse"

I’m sure I’m not going to come to any physical harm for discussing this, but thanks for your concern

By *eady and Willing 9Man  over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

"I’ve got absolutely no idea what I’ve done. We were having a nice conversation and then the message came up saying try again in a few hours "

They saw you about to have a good time. Got jel and put a stop to it. Either that or it's a glitch. If you haven't done anything then it must be that. Or the guy has reported you and wqsnt who you thought he was?

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

"Possibly the ram! You can’t have pictures of animals on here! "

It was the DCFC logo, hardly a sheep orgy

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

[Removed by poster at 27/10/18 01:03:48]

By *wingfellowMan  over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

Maybe they're jealous you done the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs

Now the ban is up, the most important question is, has Hannah's dickpression been cured?

"Now the ban is up, the most important question is, has Hannah's dickpression been cured?"

Ha! No! I can’t discuss details of things that weren’t said here, per the rules, but it turns out he was a bit of a tit. Maybe the admin knew and were trying to save me the trouble.

"Now the ban is up, the most important question is, has Hannah's dickpression been cured?

Ha! No! I can’t discuss details of things that weren’t said here, per the rules, but it turns out he was a bit of a tit. Maybe the admin knew and were trying to save me the trouble."

ahhhh so you wouldn't have got your desserts anyway

"Now the ban is up, the most important question is, has Hannah's dickpression been cured?

Ha! No! I can’t discuss details of things that weren’t said here, per the rules, but it turns out he was a bit of a tit. Maybe the admin knew and were trying to save me the trouble.ahhhh so you wouldn't have got your desserts anyway "

I would if I was a tit as well, but as I’m not...

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I always suggest a fallback communication and meeting methodology, as some people become star struck or shoot their load, after a brief text intercourse

I’m sure I’m not going to come to any physical harm for discussing this, but thanks for your concern "

I may have my wires crossed I thought discussion of bans timeouts was against site rules.

I’m sure I’m not going to come to any physical harm for discussing this, but thanks for your concern

I may have my wires crossed I thought discussion of bans timeouts was against site rules."

Again, I’m not going to come to any physical harm for discussing this. Thanks for your concern.

I may have my wires crossed I thought discussion of bans timeouts was against site rules."

Feel free to report me if you’ve been offended. I was merely asking a simple question

Prestonish

Hope it’s been rectified now lovely?

I had this the other day. Was ok after 2 hours

By *wingfellowMan  over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

"I had this the other day. Was ok after 2 hours "

Maybe knowing its happened to a few people will stop others jumping to the conclusion it's a ban. After all glitches do happen and setting some idea of the situations in which it becomes an issue is the best way to avoid it surely.

People get their knickers in a twist on forums don't they

By *airyfatmanMan  over a year ago

by 'ere

If it’s any form of ban you’d usually get a message from admin to explain. I was under the impression that private messages were not monitored in that way so highly unlikely to be a ban for that. More than likely some sort of system glitch

Big Brother is watching you...

I may have my wires crossed I thought discussion of bans timeouts was against site rules.

Feel free to report me if you’ve been offended. I was merely asking a simple question "

Take no notice.... Must had blatantly been bullied at school, I wonder why ?

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

Feel free to report me if you’ve been offended. I was merely asking a simple question

Take no notice.... Must had blatantly been bullied at school, I wonder why ? "

No skin off my nose.. if it's against the rules one of the. Moderators will be along to inform you of the infraction.

» Add a new message to this topic