FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Public

Public

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *layfulfox OP   Man  over a year ago

nowhere

Off out later to a castle for spookiness.

Who likes the idea of being recognised when in public by fellow fabber and engaging in conversation.

No arranging just off the cuff, oh look who it is

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Not for me - would like to think anyone recognising me when out and about would afford me the same discretion I'd afford them

nowhere

"Not for me - would like to think anyone recognising me when out and about would afford me the same discretion I'd afford them "

That's true, but no one needs to mention how you know each other surely.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

No I wouldn’t like it at all. I would expect someone to walk on by because to approach me would feel like an invasion of my privacy.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No and especially not after my encounter earlier this week..

Organised always for me

nowhere

Fair enough, I do respect people's privacy I think I'd be quite open to someone saying hi personally.

"Off out later to a castle for spookiness.

Who likes the idea of being recognised when in public by fellow fabber and engaging in conversation.

No arranging just off the cuff, oh look who it is"

Fucking hate it, had it happen before and it results in me having panic attacks, hiding my profile for a while etc. Don’t do it. Especially in a shop when I’m with my husband and young sisters.

nowhere

Fucking hate it, had it happen before and it results in me having panic attacks, hiding my profile for a while etc. Don’t do it. Especially in a shop when I’m with my husband and young sisters. "

What, no absolutely not that's very poor form

If it's just a high. How s things. I'd be fine with that and have been on the occasions people have said hello. Not like they're trying to arrange a meet with you is it. Invasion of privacy is a bit strong. Saying high is not an invasion of anything in my opinion. Lexi

Fucking hate it, had it happen before and it results in me having panic attacks, hiding my profile for a while etc. Don’t do it. Especially in a shop when I’m with my husband and young sisters.

What, no absolutely not that's very poor form"

I wouldn’t want anyone approaching me at all. Give me a message and say you saw me, don’t be creepy about it. I’ve had men stare at me when I’m out shopping and I have no idea why until I notice that they’ve viewed my profile 1838293783 times in an hour

nowhere

What, no absolutely not that's very poor form

I wouldn’t want anyone approaching me at all. Give me a message and say you saw me, don’t be creepy about it. I’ve had men stare at me when I’m out shopping and I have no idea why until I notice that they’ve viewed my profile 1838293783 times in an hour"

Shit, that sounds bad. Sorry you have to experience that x

nowhere

Ok ok it's a big no.

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Not for me - would like to think anyone recognising me when out and about would afford me the same discretion I'd afford them

That's true, but no one needs to mention how you know each other surely.

"

If someone didn't say how they knew me, it would be no different from saying hi to a random stranger though so at best pointless from a Fab perspective, and at worst a tad creepy if they were only doing so because they'd recognised me from here.

So best to say nothing at all, and at most perhaps drop them a message on here later saying you'd seen them, would have said hi but respected their privacy, but even that would have to be done in the right way and sensitively

I think it depends how it happens. I get talking to random strangers all the time.

If it was in an appropriate setting and they were discreet then I wouldn't mind so much.

As long as they had no expectations too.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I’d rather people didn’t say hello if it wasn’t an arranged meet.

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

i wouldn't approach someone but feel free to approach me folks

By *ilth500Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

"If it's just a high. How s things. I'd be fine with that and have been on the occasions people have said hello. Not like they're trying to arrange a meet with you is it. Invasion of privacy is a bit strong. Saying high is not an invasion of anything in my opinion. Lexi"

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

No arranging just off the cuff, oh look who it is"

Bloody show off with your castle, crappy old Manor House for us tonight!

Discretion is key in my world

Id hate to think of someone from here trying to drop hints in front of my kids if they saw me

» Add a new message to this topic