FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Bi curious

Bi curious

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey my wife has told me that she would love to see me with her regular lover I have never been with a guy or ever wanted to but I would like to do it for her a must admit since we spoke about it I have become curious but not sure that I can

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Just hold yer nose when you swallow and it'll be alright

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

It’s a slippery slope towards interior decoration.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey my wife has told me that she would love to see me with her regular lover I have never been with a guy or ever wanted to but I would like to do it for her a must admit since we spoke about it I have become curious but not sure that I can "

Doing it just for her can only spell problems. Do it for you firstly.

I have never thought about doing it for me but to do it for her would turn me on if I see her enjoying it so in a way I would be doing it for me.if that makes sense ??

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I have never thought about doing it for me but to do it for her would turn me on if I see her enjoying it so in a way I would be doing it for me.if that makes sense ??"

Yeah, let the other guy lead and just relax with it all. If it turns you on, Mr Biology will take over. If it doesn’t , at least you were ‘man’ enough to try. Not like some who scream with horror and run away from the thought.

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

If the mood is right, it's easy to go from wanking together for your wife or wanking while watching your wife at play to having the guy wank you and you wank him. That's a first step and a nice hard cock is soooooo tempting to suck after that!

XX

Don’t want to disappoint miss on the night if I can’t go through with it.should I experiment before I commit to doing it with her lover

"If the mood is right, it's easy to go from wanking together for your wife or wanking while watching your wife at play to having the guy wank you and you wank him. That's a first step and a nice hard cock is soooooo tempting to suck after that!

XX"

This is a good step to follow. Worked for me.

By *xLedZepxx2Man  over a year ago

Didcot

"Don’t want to disappoint miss on the night if I can’t go through with it.should I experiment before I commit to doing it with her lover "

that's something you will need to talk over with your wife, but a mutual sucking and wanking session with a willing bi guy may be one solution, but to be honest as long as it's only oral and touching, go with it, if you don't like it don't do it again just put it down to experience.

Relax and enjoy. A well groomed and nice smelling man is a great turn on. Kissing a guy is so hot you'll get swept away with the whole thing. A great couple will give a great comfort zone x

» Add a new message to this topic