FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single men and odds

Single men and odds

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkyLondonpair OP   Couple  over a year ago

London

So we got let down by someone last minute yesterday and put up a meet about 2pm for a single guy that evening. We got over 100 responses. All but one of them were obviously disappointed.

I suspect if I had put up a last minute meet as a single mam for a couple, I would have been lucky to get any response.

The odds for single men here really are soul destroying...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes it can be.

But of those 100, how many put any decent effort into their message to you and matched your profile or meet requirements?

I’m guessing if you stripped out the minimal effort people and the clearly unsuitables then the odds would have reduced.

But yes. Still soul destroying and hard work!

It’s just sex, don’t take it so seriously

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

They're only soul destroying if the individual allows them to be so though - yes it's true that in the circumstances you describe the chances of a single guy getting a last minute meet are completely different from that of a single lady or a couple - but with the right approach, attitude and a little forward planning it's entirely possible for most single guys to get something out of this place - the problem for those that don't is that they fall at the approach and attitude hurdle.

Either way make it soul destroying and it will be, set expectations, approach and attitude correctly and it shouldn't be

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Fab certainly isn't for the faint hearted single man.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Some come with over ambitious expectations too, which can't help!

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"So we got let down by someone last minute yesterday and put up a meet about 2pm for a single guy that evening. We got over 100 responses. All but one of them were obviously disappointed.

I suspect if I had put up a last minute meet as a single mam for a couple, I would have been lucky to get any response.

The odds for single men here really are soul destroying... "

They are only soul destroying if you put all your eggs in one basket and don't have a life away from fab.

That used to be me permanently looking at my phone and getting down when my well thought out replies weren't answered.

But nowadays fab doesn't run my life and if I don't get a reply I shrug my shoulders and look forward to spending time with friends and I'm so much happier.

If fab is destroying anyone's soul they seriously need a break.

And don't forget that women you meet in real life like pubs, supermarkets etc still like sex and the odds are better

London

"Yes it can be.

But of those 100, how many put any decent effort into their message to you and matched your profile or meet requirements?

I’m guessing if you stripped out the minimal effort people and the clearly unsuitables then the odds would have reduced.

But yes. Still soul destroying and hard work! "

Well Yes, a good majority of them were of the. "I m available and here's my cock" variety. However even if all of them had crafted well thought out messages all but one would still have been disappointed.

The bottom line for single men is that there are far far more men who want sex at the drop of a hat with someone they've never met before than there are similar women.

"They're only soul destroying if the individual allows them to be so though - yes it's true that in the circumstances you describe the chances of a single guy getting a last minute meet are completely different from that of a single lady or a couple - but with the right approach, attitude and a little forward planning it's entirely possible for most single guys to get something out of this place - the problem for those that don't is that they fall at the approach and attitude hurdle.

Either way make it soul destroying and it will be, set expectations, approach and attitude correctly and it shouldn't be "

Absolutely agree. Alot of men come on here with appalling attitudes.

If they dispensed with the "I want to meet you on my terms, when it suits me" nonsense, they might fair better.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"They're only soul destroying if the individual allows them to be so though - yes it's true that in the circumstances you describe the chances of a single guy getting a last minute meet are completely different from that of a single lady or a couple - but with the right approach, attitude and a little forward planning it's entirely possible for most single guys to get something out of this place - the problem for those that don't is that they fall at the approach and attitude hurdle.

Either way make it soul destroying and it will be, set expectations, approach and attitude correctly and it shouldn't be

If they dispensed with the "I want to meet you on my terms, when it suits me" nonsense, they might fair better."

I have to disagree here I’m afraid as a man / woman / whatever I think men should be listened to. We are all on here for one thing and one thing only and everyone is entitled to have some fun so let’s dispense with the genuine boring crap and just accecpt it that when we say we would like to meet it doesn’t always mean on our terms it just means that we are married and can only get out to get the milk at certain times of the day.

So many genuine men are misunderstood because of the amazing amount of cock photos and genuine quotes. Give us guys a break. We just want sex at the end of the day. What’s the big deal?!?????

"It’s just sex, don’t take it so seriously "
yes exactly who needs it

London

If they dispensed with the "I want to meet you on my terms, when it suits me" nonsense, they might fair better."

I entirely agree a lot have no idea how to approach women.

However, even if they all upped their game the odds would still be the same and most would still be disappointed.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"Yes it can be.

But yes. Still soul destroying and hard work!

The bottom line for single men is that there are far far more men who want sex at the drop of a hat with someone they've never met before than there are similar women. "

Exactly that's why you will never really have a site or app that could has even ratio's.

By *DFL6828Man  over a year ago

Leicester

"So we got let down by someone last minute yesterday and put up a meet about 2pm for a single guy that evening. We got over 100 responses. All but one of them were obviously disappointed.

They are only soul destroying if you put all your eggs in one basket and don't have a life away from fab.

That used to be me permanently looking at my phone and getting down when my well thought out replies weren't answered.

But nowadays fab doesn't run my life and if I don't get a reply I shrug my shoulders and look forward to spending time with friends and I'm so much happier.

If fab is destroying anyone's soul they seriously need a break.

And don't forget that women you meet in real life like pubs, supermarkets etc still like sex and the odds are better "

Totally agree with this as I was the same. Well thought out messages .. no response, loads of messages sent...no response. So now I won't make contact with anyone on here as I know I'm not 99%s type. And you know what now I don't care as I'm doing ok away from here as well

If they dispensed with the "I want to meet you on my terms, when it suits me" nonsense, they might fair better.

However, even if they all upped their game the odds would still be the same and most would still be disappointed. "

That's kind of my point though, the vast majority won't ever "up their game" and if they don't then they don't really count.

For those that do though, or don't need to because they already "get it", the number imbalance isn't so vast and the level of disappointment therefore decreases dramatically. Of course there are still no guarantees but I stand by the statement that it is only soul destroying if the individual makes it so.

Things that bother you but shouldn't...

i would agree

London

However, even if they all upped their game the odds would still be the same and most would still be disappointed.

That's kind of my point though, the vast majority won't ever "up their game" and if they don't then they don't really count.

For those that do though, or don't need to because they already "get it", the number imbalance isn't so vast and the level of disappointment therefore decreases dramatically. Of course there are still no guarantees but I stand by the statement that it is only soul destroying if the individual makes it so."

I don't disagree. I suppose you can divide men on here between those whose brains are completely in their penises and those who have the odd brain cell floating around in their skulls.

For the former the odds are astronomical, for the latter merely challenging

I don’t think the odds are too bad. Maybe I was lucky to be on here when it was “quieter” (I appreciate that is a relative term) and so have built up a few good relationships but I find as long as you are genuine and people know that you will turn up when you say you will then things usually work out well.

I do appreciate that things come up at last minute with work etc but I think a lot of people on here are fantasists and so I think the best way to them out is via a phone call or chat first.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Folk need to relax and chill out a bit especially the men. Don’t try to be something you are not. If your not experienced. Then just say it. I’m sure women would prefer an honest man over a player any day. If the majority of guys on fab were just true to themselves. Admited who and what they are and were Just themselves. It would open up more doors Being a wannabe who’s claim is I’m experienced and can go for hours usually ends in tears for the guys as when and if they do meet. The woman will have them in tears and hiding in a corner within minutes

I'd hazard a guess that the ops criteria wasn't who'd written the most erudite impressive message. Sometimes, possibly most times on here, it really does come down to whether you've got a 6 pack and a 10" dong or not

Thank god real life isn't like that

It shouldn't be soul destroying if you were to look at the facts regarding single women and couples on here. You already know you're swimming against the tide with so few single women and so many couples not looking for single men.

"Folk need to relax and chill out a bit especially the men. Don’t try to be something you are not. If your not experienced. Then just say it. I’m sure women would prefer an honest man over a player any day. If the majority of guys on fab were just true to themselves. Admited who and what they are and were Just themselves. It would open up more doors Being a wannabe who’s claim is I’m experienced and can go for hours usually ends in tears for the guys as when and if they do meet. The woman will have them in tears and hiding in a corner within minutes "

And didn't open with something overtly sexual.

"I'd hazard a guess that the ops criteria wasn't who'd written the most erudite impressive message. Sometimes, possibly most times on here, it really does come down to whether you've got a 6 pack and a 10" dong or not

Thank god real life isn't like that "

^^ truth, and if it’s a one off fuck I don’t blame anyone for choosing the best fantasy fuck they can!

London

"I'd hazard a guess that the ops criteria wasn't who'd written the most erudite impressive message. Sometimes, possibly most times on here, it really does come down to whether you've got a 6 pack and a 10" dong or not

The criteria was being fit and aged. 25 to 40.

However if you fitted that criteria but led with a crass message and/or a cock pic, it was thumbs down.

Being a couple or woman on here is sometimes like being the Emperor Nero....

I'd disagree and say that's doing a dis-service to a lot of women here (as evidenced by their responses to numerous threads about what they look for) a six pack and a 10" dick is often the last thing most of them say they are looking for.

You throw your name into the hat and hope for the best. If you take it too seriously your going to be disappointed.

If messaging people on Fab is a guy's only source for sexual activity he's most likely going to be a bit frustrated.

Thems the breaks.

London

I'd disagree and say that's doing a dis-service to a lot of women here (as evidenced by their responses to numerous threads about what they look for) a six pack and a 10" dick is often the last thing most of them say they are looking for.

"

For Katie being physically attractive is a necessary, but not a sufficient condition. If you are an utter arse, you won't get anywhere even if you have a six pack.

Mind you, the guy with a six pack can get away with being a bit of an arse...

It’s hard for all of us to find exactly what we want and I know what it’s likd from both sides of the fence,it’s a case of taking it with a pinch of salt and making a effort when you see someone you might be compatible with.

"It’s hard for all of us to find exactly what we want and I know what it’s like* from both sides of the fence,it’s a case of taking it with a pinch of salt and making a effort when you see someone you might be compatible with."

It all comes down to expectations and their reasons for joining in the first place.

I could cheat and get those that verified me last time to do so again, it may help me, it may not. I don't have any expectations and am quite happy to wait for the right people.

If your expectations are high then it could be a very soul destroying experience. If you joined expecting non stop sex, then you would be very gutted.

Those that join with the right attitude, I'm sure appreciate what it takes.

By *good-being-badMan  over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I'm not sure what distance near or far the guys were messaging from. I've not looked at your profile to check the text and pictures ..I'm surprised there are or were that many guys that would message to a. Meet request without having conversed exchanged pictures before.. I might be a bit odd thinking that way.

London

I'm not sure what distance near or far the guys were messaging from. I've not looked at your profile to check the text and pictures ..I'm surprised there are or were that many guys that would message to a. Meet request without having conversed exchanged pictures before.. I might be a bit odd thinking that way. "

It was central London, so probably the optimum location.

Frankly, for about 80% of men on here , if your profile pic is of a reasonably attractive woman who wants sex with a man soonish, that's all they need to know. They don't give a flying fuck about personality or anything else.

We often put up meets for single men, so I speak from experience...

^^ truth, and if it’s a one off fuck I don’t blame anyone for choosing the best fantasy fuck they can! "

That's exactly it. I completely get it. So there's no point getting upset about it. This place is like the men's sexy Olympics. Some guys just haven't got a hope and would really be best looking elsewhere. I'm only on here for the short term and, like Lib, as a side avenue. It's ok that most couples and many women on here want a 6 pack and a 10" dong. Just don't confuse that as being what they really value in real life.

If you walk into a bar and start chatting to a beautiful woman she isn't going to shirk you off for the 6 pack who just walked in. This is online. That's real life. They're different. That's why the best advice to guys is to get out to the clubs. Because on here sexy pics will usually trump everything. But out there a sexy personality always wins.

As gemini noted, women on here will often say it's more about personality than looks. And it genuinely is. But the next minute some adonis walks onto the forums and they're all a flutter. It's just the way it is. I'm exactly the same. Personality is definitely my main aphrodisiac. But a sexy body will always make me a little gooey. That's why this place is so degrading. It exposes that side of us which is sexually unfaithful even to our own values. Nay it positively milks it

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A lady friend and I put up a meet now once and her inbox was constant. Every 15 seconds or so for about 10 minutes. That’s 40 guys in 10 mins. The chances were pretty low.

^^ truth, and if it’s a one off fuck I don’t blame anyone for choosing the best fantasy fuck they can!

That's exactly it. I completely get it. So there's no point getting upset about it. This place is like the men's sexy Olympics. Some guys just haven't got a hope and would really be best looking elsewhere. I'm only on here for the short term and, like Lib, as a side avenue. It's ok that most couples and many women on here want a 6 pack and a 10" dong. Just don't confuse that as being what they really value in real life.

If you walk into a bar and start chatting to a beautiful woman she isn't going to shirk you off for the 6 pack who just walked in. This is online. That's real life. They're different. That's why the best advice to guys is to get out to the clubs. Because on here sexy pics will usually trump everything. But out there a sexy personality always wins.

As gemini noted, women on here will often say it's more about personality than looks. And it genuinely is. But the next minute some adonis walks onto the forums and they're all a flutter. It's just the way it is. I'm exactly the same. Personality is definitely my main aphrodisiac. But a sexy body will always make me a little gooey. That's why this place is so degrading. It exposes that side of us which is sexually unfaithful even to our own values. Nay it positively milks it "

nailed it! Spot on.

By *reendanMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Wow, it's interesting to put some numbers to the context. It's easy to see why Dudes don't often get many responses - who has time for all that admin!

For those that do though, or don't need to because they already "get it", the number imbalance isn't so vast and the level of disappointment therefore decreases dramatically. Of course there are still no guarantees but I stand by the statement that it is only soul destroying if the individual makes it so.

I don't disagree. I suppose you can divide men on here between those whose brains are completely in their penises and those who have the odd brain cell floating around in their skulls.

"

And there's the odd couple who's attitude towards folk is something else.. Two types of guys "one who has the odd brain cell floating around their skulls"..could you be more disparaging...

I consider fab a two way street .. we all have the same choices on here yes please or no thanks. given you think that of guys ...

no thanks

London

As gemini noted, women on here will often say it's more about personality than looks. And it genuinely is. But the next minute some adonis walks onto the forums and they're all a flutter. It's just the way it is. I'm exactly the same. Personality is definitely my main aphrodisiac. But a sexy body will always make me a little gooey. That's why this place is so degrading. It exposes that side of us which is sexually unfaithful even to our own values. Nay it positively milks it "

Katie is, in her own words, pretty shallow about men, but as I said above there are personality aspects that even the best body in the world won't get you past. Generally being over sexual in a first message, cheesy or having cock pics.

Looks are more important on here than the real world, true, but it's incorrect to say personality doesn't play any part.

Oh, and very few women are too fussed about cock size.

London

And there's the odd couple who's attitude towards folk is something else.. Two types of guys "one who has the odd brain cell floating around their skulls"..could you be more disparaging...

I consider fab a two way street .. we all have the same choices on here yes please or no thanks. given you think that of guys ...

no thanks "

Oh dear. Given its a man posting, it was just a bit of self depreciating humour...

There's been plenty of times when all my brain cells have been in my penis.

Of course physical attraction comes into it whether here or in "real life" anyone that says it doesn't is frankly not being honest, it's a natural instinctive thing, BUT every one has different things they're attracted to - the gym fit guy with the big cock *may* be the archetypal "ideal" image portrayed by the media, films etc but attraction is subjective and ultimately goes beyond the more shallow things.

Yes, a new Adonis appearing on the forums will get *some* ladies "all a flutter" in the same way as *some* guys flock round the latest "fit" lady to join the forums - but the fluttering and flocking is also fleeting.

Either way this is all going slightly off track - the point is it's entirely possible for most single guys with the right attitude, approach and expectations to have a very good experience of the site without it being soul destroying, or even challenging

And I can say all of the above from personal experience - I'm no Adonis, far from it, nor do I posess a big cock (although some will say I *am* one big cock ) - as, ostensibly, a single male profile on here, do I find it soul destroying, or a challenge? Or feel that I'm missing out because of all the guys with a six pack and a ten incher? Not in the slightest bit

By *impleSailorMan  over a year ago

the moon

Persistence is key.

Not everyone likes everyone akdbues unfortunately it is difficult for a single male.

Most sites are outnumbered with men to women and then there is the issue of some men just ruin it for the genuine guys.

Talking from experience... Yes

But hey we're all here for fun

London

As gemini noted, women on here will often say it's more about personality than looks. And it genuinely is. But the next minute some adonis walks onto the forums and they're all a flutter. It's just the way it is. I'm exactly the same. Personality is definitely my main aphrodisiac. But a sexy body will always make me a little gooey. That's why this place is so degrading. It exposes that side of us which is sexually unfaithful even to our own values. Nay it positively milks it

Of course physical attraction comes into it whether here or in "real life" anyone that says it doesn't is frankly not being honest, it's a natural instinctive thing, BUT every one has different things they're attracted to - the gym fit guy with the big cock *may* be the archetypal "ideal" image portrayed by the media, films etc but attraction is subjective and ultimately goes beyond the more shallow things.

Yes, a new Adonis appearing on the forums will get *some* ladies "all a flutter" in the same way as *some* guys flock round the latest "fit" lady to join the forums - but the fluttering and flocking is also fleeting.

Either way this is all going slightly off track - the point is it's entirely possible for most single guys with the right attitude, approach and expectations to have a very good experience of the site without it being soul destroying, or even challenging

And I can say all of the above from personal experience - I'm no Adonis, far from it, nor do I posess a big cock (although some will say I *am* one big cock ) - as, ostensibly, a single male profile on here, do I find it soul destroying, or a challenge? Or feel that I'm missing out because of all the guys with a six pack and a ten incher? Not in the slightest bit "

I think being articulate and able to converse with women like they are people rather than sex objects is the personality Adonis on here as it were. So you're an Adonis in that sense I suspect

On a swinging site the vast majority of men don't get to that level, so men like you stand out and do well. It's not the experience of most I would wager...

no thanks

Oh dear. Given its a man posting, it was just a bit of self depreciating humour...

There's been plenty of times when all my brain cells have been in my penis. "

Male female ..makes not a lot of difference ..self deprecating would be about you not other guys ..clues in the self ..

Interesting in this very post up there^^^ you were saying some guys had a bad attitude only wanted things on their terms... ** news flash ** some couples and some single ladies have bad attitudes.

Katie is, in her own words, pretty shallow about men, but as I said above there are personality aspects that even the best body in the world won't get you past. Generally being over sexual in a first message, cheesy or having cock pics.

Looks are more important on here than the real world, true, but it's incorrect to say personality doesn't play any part.

Oh, and very few women are too fussed about cock size. "

Don't flatter yourselves. Just because a guy doesn't write something vile or abusive doesn't mean he has a nice personality. Sure, at the very minimum, he's not nasty... or at least he knows how to hide it.

Your criteria is physique. You can't have it both ways and say that you're meeting quality guys. You're probably meeting dull guys with cardboard personalities who think with their cock.

Would Katie think about dating any of the guys you meet on here if you two split? I'd hazard a guess that the answer would be a big "Hell No!!"

Chester/Wirral

And I can say all of the above from personal experience - I'm no Adonis, far from it, nor do I posess a big cock (although some will say I *am* one big cock ) - as, ostensibly, a single male profile on here, do I find it soul destroying, or a challenge? Or feel that I'm missing out because of all the guys with a six pack and a ten incher? Not in the slightest bit

I think being articulate and able to converse with women like they are people rather than sex objects is the personality Adonis on here as it were. So you're an Adonis in that sense I suspect

On a swinging site the vast majority of men don't get to that level, so men like you stand out and do well. It's not the experience of most I would wager... "

Requires certain attributes for a man to be successful on here and in real life. Look's, charm, personality, confidence, fun to be with, emotionally stable.

London

no thanks

Male female ..makes not a lot of difference ..self deprecating would be about you not other guys ..clues in the self ..

Interesting in this very post up there^^^ you were saying some guys had a bad attitude only wanted things on their terms... ** news flash ** some couples and some single ladies have bad attitudes.

"

I am saying something humorous and deprecating about men as a class. I am a man. Hence I include myself within that class.

It was someone else by the way that said guys have a bad attitude. What I can say from experience are that 80% of messages we get are crude or ill thought out. If you want to think that indicates a bad attitude feel free.

You might also note that my original post was empathising with single men.

London

Oh, and very few women are too fussed about cock size.

Don't flatter yourselves. Just because a guy doesn't write something vile or abusive doesn't mean he has a nice personality. Sure, at the very minimum, he's not nasty... or at least he knows how to hide it.

Your criteria is physique. You can't have it both ways and say that you're meeting quality guys. You're probably meeting dull guys with cardboard personalities who think with their cock.

Would Katie think about dating any of the guys you meet on here if you two split? I'd hazard a guess that the answer would be a big "Hell No!!" "

Indeed. Anyone might be a horrible person able to hide it for the short time a sex meet takes. Who cares?

Our criteria is a good physique and not being an arse. So its entirely possible to have it both ways.

Katie likes young fit men for casual sex but wouldn't want a relationship with a much younger man. I am unclear why you think pointing that out is a big gotcha.

Last night I watched a bit of "take me out". A dating game in which 20 women line up behind buzzers and either press to opt out or don't press to stay in. A quirky guy with a dad bod appeared and danced around a bit and before he'd even opened his mouth about 15 women had tapped out. After him this suave black dude who looked like gods gift to women slid his way on stage and, surprise surprise, none of the women tapped out.

If that isn't a complete parallel of Fab I don't know what is.

Later they showed a film revealing this adonis guy was a male model who entered beauty pageants and won prizes for his stunning manicured good looks. At which about 12 women tapped out.

And if that doesn't reflect women's disappointments when they finally bag these adonis guys I don't know what is.

Us guys are completely the same

Meet requests are pointless if you wang to meet someone message them direct or have a good chat and build ip to it

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

The difference is that of odds versus probability.

Odds can be changed. On here that can include distance, age... filtered photos.

Probability is your original 100-1 ratio.

Unfortunately a lot of users here mix the two up. I suspect some men see a “man wanted at X time 20-40” post and see it as a lottery ticket and just have a go.

So what would the odds have been out of that original 100 messages?

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

I think you need to add in the factor many man will send a message and not really be arsed in meeting turning up as they message hundreds with the view any hole will do.

Women couples and single men fish in vastly different ways on here.

By *etLikeMan  over a year ago

most fundamental aspects

"

So what would the odds have been out of that original 100 messages? "

Sorry, what I meant by that, was how many of the 100 were firstly what (age range etc) you asked for. Then out of them, how many that did not start with crass messages, were you left with?

London

"The difference is that of odds versus probability.

Odds can be changed. On here that can include distance, age... filtered photos.

Probability is your original 100-1 ratio.

Unfortunately a lot of users here mix the two up. I suspect some men see a “man wanted at X time 20-40” post and see it as a lottery ticket and just have a go.

So what would the odds have been out of that original 100 messages? "

I am not sure making a distinction between probability and odds is that helpful, but of course you're right on the general point. A guy who a nice pic and a decent profile is more likely to be chosen than a guy with no pics and a blank profile.

London

I think you need to add in the factor many man will send a message and not really be arsed in meeting turning up as they message hundreds with the view any hole will do.

Women couples and single men fish in vastly different ways on here. "

Yep, that's one strategy. Message every woman or couple posting a meet and you may strike lucky. That increases your odds somewhat.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

Yep, that's one strategy. Message every woman or couple posting a meet and you may strike lucky. That increases your odds somewhat. "

They do men are far more proactive on here as you have proven in how you went for a meet. You could have looked and mailed individual guys but you chose from who mailed you.

The reality is there is about 15-20 men to women on here more in some areas less in others and it alters by age groups too. What is impossible to tell for a user though is how active all are though I expect single mails message far more. So things are not great for single guys they are not at despair level.

London

Yep, that's one strategy. Message every woman or couple posting a meet and you may strike lucky. That increases your odds somewhat.

They do men are far more proactive on here as you have proven in how you went for a meet. You could have looked and mailed individual guys but you chose from who mailed you.

The reality is there is about 15-20 men to women on here more in some areas less in others and it alters by age groups too. What is impossible to tell for a user though is how active all are though I expect single mails message far more. So things are not great for single guys they are not at despair level."

The optimum strategy for us is to put out a meet as we know we will get lots of responses to choose from. Contacting individuals would be more time consuming and have a much higher risk of failure as guys might be unavailable or not fancy us.

For guys, I think there's the scatter gum strategy. - message loads and one or two might reply. - or the select your target strategy. Choose someone who seems a good fit and send a unique message.

I am not sure what works best for men.

I dont really put in any effort here. I just use the forum, it is comedy gold

"I am not sure what works best for men. "

If you've got a 6 pack and a 10" dong just post your pics, try not to do too many cock pics but do some, and keep all your pics sexy and tasteful. Then just be polite and positive and respectful and it'll all come to you.

If you're not a head turner in that way but you've got an attractive personality either get out to the clubs or chat on here or in the chat rooms so that you can put your sparkly self across. Then hope that someone lovely notices you and says hi. It's lovely when that happens and it does happen.

If you're neither a looker nor someone with much personality I guess it's a case of lingering at clubs or spas or keeping an eye out for greedy couples or women who are more into making up the numbers on a gang bang or are gagging for a last minute shag. As low as this sounds, I've no doubt a large part of the action on Fab comprises of this.

All can enjoy some measure of success on here if they pitch it right and have perseverance. But to claim everyone enjoys equal odds is just wishful thinking. The gym bods in my neighbourhood are clearing up. That's just the way it is. Can I be arsed to go to the gym and try and get ripped? Maybe. But I'd do it for myself. Not for Fab. But then again... there are pancakes

How I view it is, the people on The Appentice are shite and they’re supposed to be the best business talent in the country and with the winner you’re thinking I’m better than that dude. So on here I’m thinking there’s no competition, I just play my A game and it’s in the bag.

London

"I am not sure what works best for men.

If you've got a 6 pack and a 10" dong just post your pics, try not to do too many cock pics but do some, and keep all your pics sexy and tasteful. Then just be polite and positive and respectful and it'll all come to you.

If you're not a head turner in that way but you've got an attractive personality either get out to the clubs or chat on here or in the chat rooms so that you can put your sparkly self across. Then hope that someone lovely notices you and says hi. It's lovely when that happens and it does happen.

If you're neither a looker nor someone with much personality I guess it's a case of lingering at clubs or spas or keeping an eye out for greedy couples or women who are more into making up the numbers on a gang bang or are gagging for a last minute shag. As low as this sounds, I've no doubt a large part of the action on Fab comprises of this.

All can enjoy some measure of success on here if they pitch it right and have perseverance. But to claim everyone enjoys equal odds is just wishful thinking. The gym bods in my neighbourhood are clearing up. That's just the way it is. Can I be arsed to go to the gym and try and get ripped? Maybe. But I'd do it for myself. Not for Fab. But then again... there are pancakes "

A lot of that's fair enough except for the last minute shag, gang bang thing. We were the gagging for a last minute shags last night, yet. 99% of guys who messaged us were disappointed. When we have done gang bang meets, the odds aren't much better.

If you have no looks and no personality, it probably is the scatter gun or nothing.

no thanks

I am saying something humorous and deprecating about men as a class. I am a man. Hence I include myself within that class.

It was someone else by the way that said guys have a bad attitude. What I can say from experience are that 80% of messages we get are crude or ill thought out. If you want to think that indicates a bad attitude feel free.

You might also note that my original post was empathising with single men. "

You completely agreed with the post about the attitude of single guys.. your experience may be of a lot of guys sending inappropriate messages... simple solution block those genders and search yourself.. I suggest folk do that a lot very few do.. perhaps they don't want to up their game.

You may wish to say something humorous about men that's not self deprecating because you're a guy it doesn't give you free license to .. I don't find your comments humorous I find it insulting to say I'm one of two types either brains cells all in their cock or an odd brain cell around their skull.

Some form of empathy by insulting them

London

no thanks

You might also note that my original post was empathising with single men.

You completely agreed with the post about the attitude of single guys.. your experience may be of a lot of guys sending inappropriate messages... simple solution block those genders and search yourself.. I suggest folk do that a lot very few do.. perhaps they don't want to up their game.

You may wish to say something humorous about men that's not self deprecating because you're a guy it doesn't give you free license to .. I don't find your comments humorous I find it insulting to say I'm one of two types either brains cells all in their cock or an odd brain cell around their skull.

Some form of empathy by insulting them "

Well, we all have different senses of humour, so sorry if it offended you.

For the record, I agree that it's easy for couples and women on here to get arrogant. After all, there's hundreds of people saying they want to have sex with you. (or more accurately with the female in a couple). It's easy to go to one's head.

I've been a single guy and what I find frustrating with a lot of men is how little idea they have on how to attract women. Some may say it's unfair because women don't have to jump through the hoops men do, but that's a bit beside the point. When a hundred people are bidding for one thing, it's obviously the bidders who have to sell themselves and there's no point moaning about it.

And as I say, the original post was meant to be empathising. It can't be much fun to face rejection after rejection. But as long as men vastly outnumber women that, sadly, is the name of the game.

"I am not sure what works best for men.

All can enjoy some measure of success on here if they pitch it right and have perseverance. But to claim everyone enjoys equal odds is just wishful thinking. The gym bods in my neighbourhood are clearing up. That's just the way it is. Can I be arsed to go to the gym and try and get ripped? Maybe. But I'd do it for myself. Not for Fab. But then again... there are pancakes "

Ultimately though the only answer is be true to yourself and be yourself, don't try and be someone you're not, set your expectations appropriately and maintain a positive attitude and adopt the right approach and regardless of your body shape it's possible to get what you're looking for from the site.

How you go about achieving that may vary wildly from the next man but overlook the above and you're pretty much dead in the water before you've started.

I think there's a tendency for males in couples to get a bit cocky. I don't think I've come across that in any Mrs. It seems success can go to Mr's head. I think I was the same when I was on here with my ex.

Those rosy coloured spectacles soon fall off and get thoroughly crushed when the male half joins here as a single male. For me, though, it was very refreshing. I might have only had 0 views that week. But they were my 0 views

It was so refreshing not to have to talk to anyone anymore who was trying to be friendly just to fuck my ex

Chester/Wirral

"I think there's a tendency for males in couples to get a bit cocky. I don't think I've come across that in any Mrs. It seems success can go to Mr's head. I think I was the same when I was on here with my ex.

Those rosy coloured spectacles soon fall off and get thoroughly crushed when the male half joins here as a single male. For me, though, it was very refreshing. I might have only had 0 views that week. But they were my 0 views

It was so refreshing not to have to talk to anyone anymore who was trying to be friendly just to fuck my ex "

The males in couples tend to run the profiles aswell. If the description on the left is the male it usually means they have set up the profile.

» Add a new message to this topic