FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Activity Trackers

Activity Trackers

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mber Dextrous OP   Woman  over a year ago

Devon

I think I have to accept my Fitbit is knackered. I want to replace it as I like the motivation it gives me and like the HRM function. What brands and models do people recommend?

I like the functionality to log activities that aren't walking/running and would like something a bit more stylish this time. Hit me with recommendations!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

My other half bought me a Charge 2. It only comes off when I shower. My only beef is I live in a three storey house and go up and down several times a day yet it doesn't always register the floors, yet if I walk up my road, over speed humps it adds a floor.

I have about 15 different coloured bands to coordinate with my outfits including metallic and jewel encrusted ones.

Devon

That's the one I've got at the moment, was wondering if other brands are better. I've been happy enough with it but open to suggestions.

By *ngelina4uWoman  over a year ago

Camberley/Middleton

"I think I have to accept my Fitbit is knackered. I want to replace it as I like the motivation it gives me and like the HRM function. What brands and models do people recommend?

I like the functionality to log activities that aren't walking/running and would like something a bit more stylish this time. Hit me with recommendations!"

You need to decide if you want built in gps (if you run a lot you may do) or not. ones without have far longer battery life up to 21 days also you need to decide if you want a premium brand or not.

Best budget is:- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 (under £30)

Best Brand one :-Fitbit Alta HR (£150)

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I run alot so have the Garmin Forerunner 235 and I record my dancing as "other". I had a fitbit charge 2 before which was ok

Devon

I don't run but have used the GPS to track bike rides which I quite like. I'll have a look at the ones mentioned, thanks.

» Add a new message to this topic