FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Stolen puppies

Stolen puppies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

STOLEN PUPPIES MANCHESTER - IT WAS NOT IN STOCKPORT BUT SOMEONE MAY HEAR ABOUT THE PUPPIES - £10,000 REWARD

9.30pm last night 2 men forced entry into a house faces half covered, the lady was alone 6 months pregnant with her 3 small boys. They have taken 8 French bulldog puppies, 1 held the lady in her kitchen with a butchers knife to her pregnant tummy whilst the other a white male small build searched upstairs and took the PlayStation from the wall that her 7 year old twins were playing. They also took her puppies that are 1 day old from the mum. These puppies won’t last long without her they were taken in an incubator which was at the property, they are going to need someone to take care of the puppies or a whelping mother to keep these babies alive please contact us with any information, here is a picture which is the same as the incubator they were taken in and these are the puppies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Here's the link which will show photos and how to message with any info. Thank you.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2150376518613791&id=2127055037612606

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

That's so horrific . Poor woman , and poor pups. Sorry to use the words but I hope these Cunts get strung up by there bollocks and slowly eaten alive by rats. Fucking scum . Is the lady in question ok ???

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Surely its got to be someone who knows them? Or a friend of a friend or friend of a neighbour?

Just seems weird they were stolen when they were 1 day old. Its just too convenient.

"That's so horrific . Poor woman , and poor pups. Sorry to use the words but I hope these Cunts get strung up by there bollocks and slowly eaten alive by rats. Fucking scum . Is the lady in question ok ???"

I don't know her unfortunately. I live in the south east, she's from Manchester.

I posted here because I know fab has a huge amount of northerners on here so you lovely lot may be able to help. Even if it's just to copy and paste the link to your own Facebook.

I can imagine her pain though. My bulldog had a letter nearly a year ago. I never left the house until their new owners picked them up at 8 weeks old. I have CCTV covering my property and I asked for new overs photo ID before they arrived to view pups. I also never advertised nor spoke about my bitch and her litter on Facebook nor to neighbours or anyone else who wasn't family or a professional within bulldog world...So to speak .

I can imagine she may of done and that's how those thieves found out about her litter.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

All that for dogs the loosers

"All that for dogs the loosers"

Yup. They're a high value breed and stealing dog's and puppies is very common these days.

Those types of scum hang about park to follow dog owners home. They mark your property, watch your home and them break in when they feel the time is right.

Thieves these days aren't breaking into homes in order to steal your big tv, they're breaking in to steal your dog!

I never walk my dog to the park, I drive. I rarely visit the same park twice. I never let me dog's off the lead in the park if anyone is close enough to grab my dog.

You really do have to be careful. Those scumbags even steal any kind of dog to use as bait for dog fights.

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Lost for words.

Hope the lady and her kids are going to be ok.

» Add a new message to this topic