FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Cute little things

Cute little things

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Those with a partner, or children, or friends, or anyone they love...do you ever get that lovely feeling of just overwhelming love when you look at them?

Like a rush, it lasts a moment or two and makes you happy.

Obviously I adore and love my husband and have for many years, but I get this overwhelming feeling every so often. Tonight I realised that he will always eats the ends of garlic bread, because I don’t like them.

It’s just rather sweet

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ahhhhh that’s love

well if things ever turn bad you know which part to poison

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

With my teenage daughter. She drives me insane and causes me no end of stress and worry but even when I’m really mad at her she can say or do something and she’s my little new born baby girl that I would kill or die for and I can’t believe I actually made her.

And then I get sad because the world is such a cruel place sometimes and I can’t stop her for much longer going out into it

Yes everytime my 3 yr old gets excited or trys to put a sentence together and it sounds like i heard it wrong

"well if things ever turn bad you know which part to poison "

Oh lord I don’t cook, if I cooked that alone would poison him

It was a store bought garlic bread. We do make our own sometimes, but tonight was a quick and easy dinner!

I spent an hour watching my daughter watch a movie last weekend. How I made something so beautiful I will never know

"With my teenage daughter. She drives me insane and causes me no end of stress and worry but even when I’m really mad at her she can say or do something and she’s my little new born baby girl that I would kill or die for and I can’t believe I actually made her.

And then I get sad because the world is such a cruel place sometimes and I can’t stop her for much longer going out into it"

Oh

"I spent an hour watching my daughter watch a movie last weekend. How I made something so beautiful I will never know "

Oh sentences like that make me tear up. So adorable xx

"Yes everytime my 3 yr old gets excited or trys to put a sentence together and it sounds like i heard it wrong"

With my hubby! Was looking at him tonight as he cooked dinner and thought wow you still give me goosebumps! Love that man so much. He puts up with so much shit from me!

"With my hubby! Was looking at him tonight as he cooked dinner and thought wow you still give me goosebumps! Love that man so much. He puts up with so much shit from me! "
Sound like the perfect couple

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I look at my children before I go to bed when they are all sleeping, looking so angelic and I'm all

"With my hubby! Was looking at him tonight as he cooked dinner and thought wow you still give me goosebumps! Love that man so much. He puts up with so much shit from me! Sound like the perfect couple"

I think we are actually! Who’d have thought I’d find him on fab of all places

With my children, all the time. They just melt me.

God yes every day )))

"With my hubby! Was looking at him tonight as he cooked dinner and thought wow you still give me goosebumps! Love that man so much. He puts up with so much shit from me! "

I’m like that with my hubby! When my back gets really bad he doesn’t complain, he just gets straight up to get my tablets and hot water bottles and helps me, and I cry because I adore him so much

Watching my son sleep - I’ll never tire of that.

Listening to him read a book too. I wasn’t listening to the words. I was too in awe of this amazing little bit of perfect.

It happens a lot! Haha

"With my hubby! Was looking at him tonight as he cooked dinner and thought wow you still give me goosebumps! Love that man so much. He puts up with so much shit from me! Sound like the perfect couple

I think we are actually! Who’d have thought I’d find him on fab of all places "

I did to but we used to work together I was the wife s boss now she's mine

"Yes everytime my 3 yr old gets excited or trys to put a sentence together and it sounds like i heard it wrong

"

i used to be bloody aaaard

My twin brother and I like to muck about and take the piss out of each other.

But we like to hang around with each other.

But we like to confuse people with which twin is which.

With my nephew all the time. He said my name for the first time a few weeks ago, I nearly cried.

My friend has the cutest little girl, her eyes are the most beautiful blue, every time I look at her I just melt.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Absolutely! Moments that simply melt my heart

Beautiful and overwhelming.

"Those with a partner, or children, or friends, or anyone they love...do you ever get that lovely feeling of just overwhelming love when you look at them?

Obviously I adore and love my husband and have for many years, but I get this overwhelming feeling every so often. Tonight I realised that he will always eats the ends of garlic bread, because I don’t like them.

It’s just rather sweet "

"Those with a partner, or children, or friends, or anyone they love...do you ever get that lovely feeling of just overwhelming love when you look at them?

It’s just rather sweet

"

I love you! You make me smile so much

It’s just rather sweet

I love you! You make me smile so much "

cute as fuck

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

I know exactly what you mean. It makes me all nice and warm inside

It’s just rather sweet

Get a room lol

It’s just rather sweet

I love you so much!!

It’s just rather sweet

Get a room lol "

We have one

By *horehouseprincessWoman  over a year ago

small town near Munich

"I spent an hour watching my daughter watch a movie last weekend. How I made something so beautiful I will never know "

awwwwww

It’s just rather sweet

Get a room lol

We have one "

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

It’s just rather sweet "

I feel like that about my husband. Sometimes I get butterflies and even do a ridiculous little girl giggle.

It’s just rather sweet

I feel like that about my husband. Sometimes I get butterflies and even do a ridiculous little girl giggle. "

It’s lovely isn’t it

By *bonynivoryCouple  over a year ago

market harborough

It’s just rather sweet

I feel like that about my husband. Sometimes I get butterflies and even do a ridiculous little girl giggle.

It’s lovely isn’t it "

The best

I love watching my daughter when she's concentrating. She is such a determined wee thing and she makes me so proud every day.

» Add a new message to this topic