FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Visiting couples

Visiting couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man  over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

Single men/women/tv do you guys ever get a message from couples who are a fair distance from you (75 miles or more) saying they’re visiting your city/town in a months time for a weekend? If so do you ever respond and see if it’s true or do you think it’s a waste of time

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yeah all the time. There seems to be an awful lot of single guys moving to my area soon too!

I don't engage with any of them.

"Single men/women/tv do you guys ever get a message from couples who are a fair distance from you (75 miles or more) saying they’re visiting your city/town in a months time for a weekend? If so do you ever respond and see if it’s true or do you think it’s a waste of time "

No its only ever a single guy or the male from a 'couple' who just happens to be coming to our area.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Daily!

I usually reply "if I had a £ for everytime I heard that" or similar, then chuckle at the replies.

I then 'Not List' them.. You know out of curiosity.

I've yet to see one actually appear in my area.

"Single men/women/tv do you guys ever get a message from couples who are a fair distance from you (75 miles or more) saying they’re visiting your city/town in a months time for a weekend? If so do you ever respond and see if it’s true or do you think it’s a waste of time "

Couples do travel tkae no notice of the b/s but they are often coming for another purpose like going to a club or social. I know a few though who say this even though they live closer as a ploy to not be repeatedly pestered after a meet so making out they are less local gives them an element of security. This dosn't mean people saying this are genuine but it dosn't mean they are all fake only a fool would think that. Ask to talk on the phone that will usually sort things out pretty quickly one way or another.

» Add a new message to this topic