FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Sadist

Sadist

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r.gambino OP   Man  over a year ago

East Midlands

Any women who genuinely seek pleasure being controlled outside the bedroom aswell. Do you enjoy aggressive forceful controlling men ?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

"Any women who genuinely seek pleasure being controlled outside the bedroom aswell. Do you enjoy aggressive forceful controlling men ? "

That's dominant or domineering, not sadism.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sadism is about gratification from inflicting pain or humiliation.

Not really domination.

X

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I can't imagine there's many, if any, that would like "aggressive" and "forceful" OP - some may like the control element but from someone that takes that control from a mutually agreed starting point and doesn't see it as an open door to being aggressive and forceful

Nope, neither in or out of the bedroom ta

No way

"Any women who genuinely seek pleasure being controlled outside the bedroom aswell. Do you enjoy aggressive forceful controlling men ? "

If they did they’re the ones ending up in handcuffs

It seems some people still have much to learn. In any form of sexual domination the sub is the one who's actually in control.

By *wingfellowMan  over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

Aggression is a cold word, a Dom/sub dynamic is far from cold. If you can't Dom without still knowing how to express emotion are you really a Dom? I doubt any woman would let you take her to sub space if she saw you as aggressive

Needs to do more research!

Aggression isn't dominance it's being a dick.

Might be just me dropping in but there seems to be a few more of these non-contextual "does anyone like being abused?" posts.

No, I like a D/s dynamic but aggressive and controlling has no part in that x

East Midlands

"Aggression isn't dominance it's being a dick. "

Aggression is classed as being a dick now ?

I know a lot of women that like aggression from men

Narrow mind is a disease

East Midlands

"Any women who genuinely seek pleasure being controlled outside the bedroom aswell. Do you enjoy aggressive forceful controlling men ?

Needs to do more research! "

What isit I need more research on ?

Maybe you need to open your mind and not assume everyone thinks like you.

"Aggression isn't dominance it's being a dick.

Narrow mind is a disease "

Well, if you know alot of women who agree with you, you already have your answer

Dont you?

East Midlands

I can see the difference in people on this site to fet life lol

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

"

"

Because its not sadisim to want to control someone outside the bedroom, its just being a control freak.

Sadisim is cutting their legs with a knife. or I dunno, bare handed spanking them.

"Any women who genuinely seek pleasure being controlled outside the bedroom aswell. Do you enjoy aggressive forceful controlling men ?

That's dominant or domineering, not sadism. "

Absolutely.

Think it’s best that people who don’t know their stuff when it comes to this, educate themselves beforehand.

"It seems some people still have much to learn. In any form of sexual domination the sub is the one who's actually in control. "

I think all this sub/dom "dynamics" bollox is all a load of horse shit

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

Women with men that are aggressive and controlling don't tend to have a particularly long life expectancy.

What is it that comedian said, every man has a story of a crazy ex girlfriend, not many women have one of a crazy ex boyfriend because they're dead

"Might be just me dropping in but there seems to be a few more of these non-contextual "does anyone like being abused?" posts."

I think 50 shades has alot to answer for, maybe?

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"Women with men that are aggressive and controlling don't tend to have a particularly long life expectancy.

What is it that comedian said, every man has a story of a crazy ex girlfriend, not many women have one of a crazy ex boyfriend because they're dead"

Or still tied up in the wardrobe eating through a tube while singing land of hope and glory

Now how’s about you and me come check out my friends wardrobe ??

"Might be just me dropping in but there seems to be a few more of these non-contextual "does anyone like being abused?" posts.

I think 50 shades has alot to answer for, maybe? "

Oh don’t!

All the plastic Dom’s came out of the woodwork when 50 shades got popular.

Aggression is an entirely different force to dominance. Aggression suggests a lack of control.

"

I’m

Glad they don’t as the world would me boring!

I'm not sure why anyone would want a sadist? They get their pleasure from inflicting pain, whether the other person wants it or not ... like a not clever psychopath

"Might be just me dropping in but there seems to be a few more of these non-contextual "does anyone like being abused?" posts.

Oh don’t!

All the plastic Dom’s came out of the woodwork when 50 shades got popular. "

"Plastic Dom" is now my go to insult for anyone acting edgy. Merci!

my own little sanctuary

"Aggression is an entirely different force to dominance. Aggression suggests a lack of control."

Agreed. Usually a lack of intellect too.

Same principle as a guy shouting at another guy who's calm yet assertive, I know which person I'd say is dominant.

"

Listen kid, I’ve dabbled into Being a pro-domme. My minds wide open like yours is.

"Women with men that are aggressive and controlling don't tend to have a particularly long life expectancy.

What is it that comedian said, every man has a story of a crazy ex girlfriend, not many women have one of a crazy ex boyfriend because they're dead

Or still tied up in the wardrobe eating through a tube while singing land of hope and glory

Now how’s about you and me come check out my friends wardrobe ??"

Can I be the witch?

All we need is a lion

OP are you free?

East Midlands

Oh don’t!

All the plastic Dom’s came out of the woodwork when 50 shades got popular. "

Lol pipe down foody do you know what control means ? Who the fuck watches 50 shades lol

sheffield

Can I be the witch?

All we need is a lion

OP are you free?"

We are using your dam wardrobe and would you mind not using the barb wire this time. Poor Lilly hasn’t been the same since and I’m still hunting ginger

Now how’s about you and me come check out my friends wardrobe ??"

Brilliant

East Midlands

Lol nothing pro about using the word pro nothing should be a study lol piss off

Listen kid, I’ve dabbled into Being a pro-domme. My minds wide open like yours is. "

Narrow mind is a disease "

"aggression

noun

feelings of anger or antipathy resulting in hostile or violent behaviour; readiness to attack or confront."

You know women into that? I know women who like to be controlled physically, sometimes involving pain or an element of forcefulness. Aggression to me suggests attack which is something different to dominance.

East Midlands

"I'm not sure why anyone would want a sadist? They get their pleasure from inflicting pain, whether the other person wants it or not ... like a not clever psychopath "

You understand a little well done not like half this fuck wits we all have and enjoy our own preferences in life come on people why do you all act like sex gods and know alls hahaha very funny

sheffield

Now how’s about you and me come check out my friends wardrobe ??Brilliant "

I can bring the wardrobe down to Loch owl later and show you the evidence lol

Oh don’t!

"Plastic Dom" is now my go to insult for anyone acting edgy. Merci!"

"I think all this sub/dom "dynamics" bollox is all a load of horse shit"

East Midlands

Narrow mind is a disease

"aggression

noun

feelings of anger or antipathy resulting in hostile or violent behaviour; readiness to attack or confront."

You know women into that? I know women who like to be controlled physically, sometimes involving pain or an element of forcefulness. Aggression to me suggests attack which is something different to dominance. "

Did you just good aggression well done I suggest you know google ways in can be used and and how

Oh don’t!

Lol pipe down foody do you know what control means ? Who the fuck watches 50 shades lol "

Foody?

I know what control means, but it’s clear you don’t know what sadism means.

Plenty people have watched it and think they know all about BDSM from watching it.

hoorn, Netherlands

"I'm not sure why anyone would want a sadist? They get their pleasure from inflicting pain, whether the other person wants it or not ... like a not clever psychopath

You understand a little well done not like half this fuck wits we all have and enjoy our own preferences in life come on people why do you all act like sex gods and know alls hahaha very funny "

You basically just admitted you like inflicting pain whether or not the recipient wants it ...

Narrow mind is a disease

"aggression

noun

You know women into that? I know women who like to be controlled physically, sometimes involving pain or an element of forcefulness. Aggression to me suggests attack which is something different to dominance. "

Agreed.

Narrow mind is a disease

"aggression

noun

You know women into that? I know women who like to be controlled physically, sometimes involving pain or an element of forcefulness. Aggression to me suggests attack which is something different to dominance.

Did you just good aggression well done I suggest you know google ways in can be used and and how "

sexually aggressive. adjective Relating to potentially violent behavior focused on gratification of sexual drives, regardless of the desire for participation on the part of the partner. See Sexually dangerous."

Yip. Still not appealing.

Aggressive, forceful and controlling. Pretty much everything I'd actively avoid in a guy.

So that's a definite no.

"I'm not sure why anyone would want a sadist? They get their pleasure from inflicting pain, whether the other person wants it or not ... like a not clever psychopath

You understand a little well done not like half this fuck wits we all have and enjoy our own preferences in life come on people why do you all act like sex gods and know alls hahaha very funny "

Your attitude to every post on here and calling people names is only showing you up for the kind of person you are, and no doubt putting many women off if they weren’t already.

Aggressive is probably a good word to describe your response to people here.

Narrow mind is a disease

"aggression

noun

In a nutshell this

And OP some of your responses to this thread display the kind of "aggression" you're capable of and are only going to prove the point people are making.

There's a world of difference between domination and aggression in this context that you don't appear to have grasped

sheffield

Narrow mind is a disease

"aggression

noun

Agreed. "

Let’s reverse it. I know a young lady who is very much into being in control. And through no fault of her own has grown quiet an impressive amount of ginger roots over the years much to the discontent of many so called experienced men.

It’s a big fat no from me

"It seems some people still have much to learn. In any form of sexual domination the sub is the one who's actually in control. "

Correct.

My worst nightmare. I’m far too feisty and independent to put up with that behaviour.

Can I be the witch?

All we need is a lion

OP are you free?

We are using your dam wardrobe and would you mind not using the barb wire this time. Poor Lilly hasn’t been the same since and I’m still hunting ginger "

Wardrobe's outta whack atm

Slight accident with some Jeyes fluid and a gimp suit.

My people are on it.

sheffield

My worst nightmare. I’m far too feisty and independent to put up with that behaviour. "

Aren’t aggressive controlling men generally bully’s and experienced men all talk and no action. Well so I’m told ??

"I can see the difference in people on this site to fet life lol "

People from fet are not usually aggressive and are pretty open minded. I know because I’m on there. You seem to have the opposite attitude.

My worst nightmare. I’m far too feisty and independent to put up with that behaviour.

Aren’t aggressive controlling men generally bully’s and experienced men all talk and no action. Well so I’m told ??"

sheffield

Can I be the witch?

All we need is a lion

OP are you free?

We are using your dam wardrobe and would you mind not using the barb wire this time. Poor Lilly hasn’t been the same since and I’m still hunting ginger

Wardrobe's outta whack atm

Slight accident with some Jeyes fluid and a gimp suit.

My people are on it.

"

Shite. And I liked the odour and sticky interior Can you not botch it together with sellotape just this once.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I think 50 shades has alot to answer for, maybe? "

I think 50 shades of grey has a lot to answer for the amount of people replying to these threads with'50 shades of Gray has a lot to answer for.

By *H and HJCouple  over a year ago

Bangor

How refreshing to read someone saying that

East Midlands

Since when is everyone on here some sex guru can anyone tell me what a badgers arsehole looks like ?

East Midlands

You understand a little well done not like half this fuck wits we all have and enjoy our own preferences in life come on people why do you all act like sex gods and know alls hahaha very funny

Your attitude to every post on here and calling people names is only showing you up for the kind of person you are, and no doubt putting many women off if they weren’t already.

Aggressive is probably a good word to describe your response to people here. "

Why are you commenting on my personality and what I’m even writing about you have no idea really don’t

You don't seem to be having much luck OP - 28 weeks ago you were looking for a sadist to own you without success, now the roles are reversed it seems with similar results and 13 weeks ago lots of people all over the internet had borrowed your pics

Maybe your luck will change as you get older

From personal experience it's domestic abuse. Hate a domaint man my ex was a right prick with it

Mrs c

Why are you commenting on my personality and what I’m even writing about you have no idea really don’t "

Because it's very relevant to the thread and shining through in each of your posts perhaps

"I can see the difference in people on this site to fet life lol

People from fet are not usually aggressive and are pretty open minded. I know because I’m on there. You seem to have the opposite attitude. "

That's a laugh.

Why are you commenting on my personality and what I’m even writing about you have no idea really don’t "

Who’s pissed in your cornflakes today?

"You don't seem to be having much luck OP - 28 weeks ago you were looking for a sadist to own you without success, now the roles are reversed it seems with similar results and 13 weeks ago lots of people all over the internet had borrowed your pics

Maybe your luck will change as you get older "

Police? I'd like to report a murder...

People from fet are not usually aggressive and are pretty open minded. I know because I’m on there. You seem to have the opposite attitude.

That's a laugh."

Why a laugh?

If you can't handle self control OP, then you have no hope with controlling someone else, without unwanted aggression. Any Dom/Domme worth their salt would know this. You displaying your lack of control and aggression by insulting people is a very poor show but a very good indicator.

East Midlands

"You don't seem to be having much luck OP - 28 weeks ago you were looking for a sadist to own you without success, now the roles are reversed it seems with similar results and 13 weeks ago lots of people all over the internet had borrowed your pics

Maybe your luck will change as you get older

Can’t report something that hasn’t happend

Police? I'd like to report a murder... "

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I think 50 shades of grey has a lot to answer for the amount of people replying to these threads with'50 shades of Gray has a lot to answer for."

East Midlands

"If you can't handle self control OP, then you have no hope with controlling someone else, without unwanted aggression. Any Dom/Domme worth their salt would know this. You displaying your lack of control and aggression by insulting people is a very poor show but a very good indicator. "

Who said I can’t control myself oh you did

By *rsSBWoman  over a year ago

toy town

There are a few masochist guys here.

By *xMFM3sumsxxWoman  over a year ago

SouthWest Lancashire

People from fet are not usually aggressive and are pretty open minded. I know because I’m on there. You seem to have the opposite attitude. "

Couple of years ago there were a lot of aggressive people on fetlife, i stopped using it for that reason. Just felt like they were forcing themselves onto others via groups and exerting their 'power' without consent that way. Some came over to a fetish site i like (and that is pleasant to use) and tried taking that over with their aggression.

Seems a bit better recently though since i changed to different groups on there.

East Midlands

"If you can't handle self control OP, then you have no hope with controlling someone else, without unwanted aggression. Any Dom/Domme worth their salt would know this. You displaying your lack of control and aggression by insulting people is a very poor show but a very good indicator. "

Who said I can’t control myself ? Oh you did ?

My worst nightmare. I’m far too feisty and independent to put up with that behaviour. "

Hell yeah

"

There are a few masochist guys here. "

Yep, just a few.

toy town

"

There are a few masochist guys here.

Yep, just a few. "

Maybe more than a few

sheffield

Ooooo look at the real men men all pushing thier chests out now Thank god im an nsa tv cd ginger

East Midlands

Couple of years ago there were a lot of aggressive people on fetlife, i stopped using it for that reason. Just felt like they were forcing themselves onto others via groups and exerting their 'power' without consent that way. Some came over to a fetish site i like (and that is pleasant to use) and tried taking that over with their aggression.

Seems a bit better recently though since i changed to different groups on there."

LooooooL

my own little sanctuary

"If you can't handle self control OP, then you have no hope with controlling someone else, without unwanted aggression. Any Dom/Domme worth their salt would know this. You displaying your lack of control and aggression by insulting people is a very poor show but a very good indicator.

Who said I can’t control myself ? Oh you did ? "

Your choice of words indicate you are, either that or you lack emotional intelligence. Neither one is particularly suggestive you're poking at the right dynamic

Maybe your luck will change as you get older "

LOL. Oops...

my own little sanctuary

Can't* not are

East Midlands

"If you can't handle self control OP, then you have no hope with controlling someone else, without unwanted aggression. Any Dom/Domme worth their salt would know this. You displaying your lack of control and aggression by insulting people is a very poor show but a very good indicator.

Who said I can’t control myself ? Oh you did ?

Your choice of words indicate you are, either that or you lack emotional intelligence. Neither one is particularly suggestive you're poking at the right dynamic "

Wow you almost sound like a professional .......

Who said I can’t control myself oh you did "

If you could then you wouldn't feel the need to insult people, regardless of what they were saying to you, no?

First name Childish.

SouthWest Lancashire

Seems a bit better recently though since i changed to different groups on there..

LooooooL"

Pointless reply but whatever.

East Midlands

Seems a bit better recently though since i changed to different groups on there..

LooooooL

Pointless reply but whatever."

About as pointless as that paragraph you produced

Seems a bit better recently though since i changed to different groups on there."

The people I know are really nice and not with attitudes of the OP. Quite gentle characters actually.

Who said I can’t control myself oh you did

If you could then you wouldn't feel the need to insult people, regardless of what they were saying to you, no? "

Exactly.

There is absolutely no need to insult people on here, yet you can’t seem to stop yourself from doing it.

That's a laugh.

Why a laugh? "

Because I had to leave Fet after an admittedly ill-advised comment I left on a photo snowballed into a barrage of abuse and threats of violence from the person whose photo I commented on and her army of fanboys.

East Midlands

That's a laugh.

Why a laugh?

Because I had to leave Fet after an admittedly ill-advised comment I left on a photo snowballed into a barrage of abuse and threats of violence from the person whose photo I commented on and her army of fanboys."

This just sums up the sort of people on this site Hahahaha grow a set

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I'm on that other site as well .there's a huge difference between most on there compared to here.there is some cross over between the two but in the whole they are poles apart .I've been doing bdsm over 35 years .I've been used for demos and events .I usually find when someone approaches me on here boasting they are dominant and the like I know they really havnt a clue . some guys on here think being forceful and bullish is what bdsm is all about .its nothing like that at all .and that 50 shades stuff is absolutely hilarious .its like a comedy gone off the rails .anyone who thinks that is the bdsm scene in a nutshell are sadly going down the wrong road .

That's a laugh.

Why a laugh?

Because I had to leave Fet after an admittedly ill-advised comment I left on a photo snowballed into a barrage of abuse and threats of violence from the person whose photo I commented on and her army of fanboys."

That’s unfortunate but that happens on here also. I’m just talking about the people I know from fet, I don’t get involved in the groups. I’m on too many sites and can’t keep up.

Any ladies turned on by the aggression yet?

SouthWest Lancashire

Seems a bit better recently though since i changed to different groups on there.

The people I know are really nice and not with attitudes of the OP. Quite gentle characters actually. "

Most of the people i liked on there i met on here first or other sites. But yeah there are some decent people.

Jus remember groups being really aggressive on there so i took a break for a long time.

East Midlands

"Any ladies turned on by the aggression yet? "

Hahahaha hahaha love it

That's a laugh.

Why a laugh?

Wow that’s crap!

I’ve not had an issue with people on Fet, but I believe every single website has a bunch of crazies waiting to jump out.

East Midlands

Any gold medalist pro bdsm experts who can give me wisdom ?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I can see the difference in people on this site to fet life lol "

That's because this is a site for swingers, maybe?

"Any gold medalist pro bdsm experts who can give me wisdom ?

"

Probably not, you don't seem to want to learn.

East Midlands

That's because this is a site for swingers, maybe? "

Good reply you well done

"

None would give a childish brat that kind of tuition!

East Midlands

Probably not, you don't seem to want to learn. "

What are you trying to teach me ? Your way of thinking your views ? No thank you keep them.

If you don’t like what I have posted move on simply I don’t need to learn nothing especially from you.

I’m wet from laughter

East Midlands

None would give a childish brat that kind of tuition! "

Childish brat ? Is that what my behaviour is ?

Hey you grown up brat why are you wasting time replying to a childish brat who is more childish ?

East Midlands

None would give a childish brat that kind of tuition! "

Hey you grown up brat why are you wasting time replying to a childish brat who is more childish ?

East Midlands

"Any ladies turned on by the aggression yet?

I’m wet from laughter "

Doesn’t take simply people much to get wet

What are you trying to teach me ? Your way of thinking your views ? No thank you keep them.

If you don’t like what I have posted move on simply I don’t need to learn nothing especially from you.

"

I hate to point out the obvious here but you asked a question. People are replying because you asked.

If you didn't want answers then posting a question on a public forum probably wasn't the cleverest move.

hoorn, Netherlands

[Removed by poster at 24/10/18 15:17:16]

Are the cartoons on the telly yet ?

By *andm_69Couple  over a year ago

Stevenage

You sir are a massive snowflake!!!

hoorn, Netherlands

I’m wet from laughter

Doesn’t take simply people much to get wet "

It's difficult to have effective insults against people's intelligence when you can't spell simple

Hey you grown up brat why are you wasting time replying to a childish brat who is more childish ? "

Then why are you behaving like one? A grown up, especially one that is trying to assert his dominance, wouldn't feel the need for behaving the way you are toward people that disagree with what they are saying.

There’s only one way to deal with you OP and that’s you bent over and me using my massive strap on!! Bend over for mummy, it won’t hurt a bit...

East Midlands

I’m wet from laughter

It's difficult to have effective insults against people's intelligence when you can't spell simple"

Thanks whatever you are glad to see I have a spell checker on deck

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

"

I do like a double negative

Rubbing one out as I type...

East Midlands

"There’s only one way to deal with you OP and that’s you bent over and me using my massive strap on!! Bend over for mummy, it won’t hurt a bit..."

You wouldn’t know how to be a mum

East Midlands

Rubbing one out as I type... "

Did you also make a spelling mistake like moi

hoorn, Netherlands

In beginning to think this is actually an attempt to see how quick the mods really are at banning people. They sure are taking their time

sheffield

"There’s only one way to deal with you OP and that’s you bent over and me using my massive strap on!! Bend over for mummy, it won’t hurt a bit..."

Now a lady finially talking my language. And that id pay good money to see also

"There’s only one way to deal with you OP and that’s you bent over and me using my massive strap on!! Bend over for mummy, it won’t hurt a bit...

You wouldn’t know how to be a mum "

And what makes you think that? I’m old enough to be yours!!

East Midlands

I hate to point out the obvious here but you asked a question. People are replying because you asked.

If you didn't want answers then posting a question on a public forum probably wasn't the cleverest move.

Loool Jesus your thick as cow shit I asked if anyone was not for your opinions and your so called facts on bdsm hahaha it’s comical

‘*You’re’ and the rest I can’t be bothered to correct. "

The spelling police are about sorry I’m just to excited with all the replies

sheffield

"In beginning to think this is actually an attempt to see how quick the mods really are at banning people. They sure are taking their time"

Good call Lilly. It has been maturing for quiet a while now.

Rubbing one out as I type...

Did you also make a spelling mistake like moi "

You needed a question mark at the end of that sentence.

I’m wet from laughter

It's difficult to have effective insults against people's intelligence when you can't spell simple"

Hahaha.

East Midlands

Loool Jesus your thick as cow shit I asked if anyone was not for your opinions and your so called facts on bdsm hahaha it’s comical

I'm afraid that's what happens though. When people are adults and can manage a civil conversation without resorting to pathetic insults it often goes off on tangents and that's what makes things interesting.

Stick around OP, you might learn how to interact with people with differing views to your own, life gets a bit boring if you are always right. "

That’s all good you strange people carry on I’m actually having a right laugh with my friend here.

When you talk about adults having a normal conversation that’s different from people throwing negative points and thoughts across that has nothing to do with this post. So many people claim to be this and that. I don’t care just was asking if anyone was.

Pahahahaa this guy is hilarious!!!

I think a cup of tea and a group hug is needed here

sheffield

Reminds me of a fruit once who had similar traits but not as offensive. All is forgiven come back

East Midlands

"There’s only one way to deal with you OP and that’s you bent over and me using my massive strap on!! Bend over for mummy, it won’t hurt a bit...

Oh I can just tell you haven’t got what it takes to carry a kid let alone raise one. Nothing mummy like about you hmmm well maybe you look like the ones in the pyramids

Now that’s a direct and highly offensive attack on someone who started off giving you advice and which you quickly turned into abuse.

I reckon you won’t be around long enough to reply further "

I know it is dam right insulting when people just throw what they believe around I don’t need advice I was asking if anyone was ? What was insulting about what I said ?

East Midlands

"Pahahahaa this guy is hilarious!!! "

Thanks feelings mutual

Sorry... Not in the comic genius kinda way!

Who's running the book on this either being a pre-unlos thread or getting pulled by admin?

By *ocks99Man  over a year ago

Reading

"

Start with learning the difference between kink and abuse. Learn what sadist means. Then we can begin.

East Midlands

Oh I can just tell you haven’t got what it takes to carry a kid let alone raise one. Nothing mummy like about you hmmm well maybe you look like the ones in the pyramids

I'm sure everyone on this thread would pick to have poochie as a mum over whatever raised a rude, ignorant little man such as yourself"

Your confused it’s ok I take it your mum was aswell when she fount out. Where’s my dave gone

sheffield

"Who's running the book on this either being a pre-unlos thread or getting pulled by admin?"

I’ll give you 5/3 admin

East Midlands

"Sorry... Not in the comic genius kinda way! "

Why you saying sorry ? I told you I felt the same you didn’t hear me saying sorry

East Midlands

"Who's running the book on this either being a pre-unlos thread or getting pulled by admin?

I’ll give you 5/3 admin"

Why you hating for

East Midlands

Seems everyone loves my post

East Midlands

Now that’s a direct and highly offensive attack on someone who started off giving you advice and which you quickly turned into abuse.

I reckon you won’t be around long enough to reply further

I know it is dam right insulting when people just throw what they believe around I don’t need advice I was asking if anyone was ? What was insulting about what I said ?

Some people though your OP was misguided and thought you may need advice on this... and you took that like someone that actually could do with it... Badly. That is when you started throwing insults. "

dear deidre

Thanks

"Who's running the book on this either being a pre-unlos thread or getting pulled by admin?

I’ll give you 5/3 admin"

Those are lousy odds.

"Sorry... Not in the comic genius kinda way!

Why you saying sorry ? I told you I felt the same you didn’t hear me saying sorry "

I wasn't talking to you in that instant or I would've used reply+quote as usual.

East Midlands

"Sorry... Not in the comic genius kinda way!

Why you saying sorry ? I told you I felt the same you didn’t hear me saying sorry

I wasn't talking to you in that instant or I would've used reply+quote as usual. "

Thanks for the heads up

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I don't like being controlled no.

I defend your right to ask though .

Honestly guys.

To be fair to the OP people did start questioning his personal characteristics first, rather than merely responding to his post. After that it did go down hill rather rapidly, nobody's smelling of roses!

While I'm sure that there are some women who enjoy being submissive in real life (I've heard some on the radio, weird Christian beliefs in their case) sexual submission is quite different and motivated by separate reward pathways.

As for aggression, Kate and I use it in roleplay sometimes. Does that count as clearly it's prearranged and entirely lacking in credible threat that one might associate with aggression.

I think sadism has been satisfactorily explained other than I haven't seen anyone mention S&M which is a tick-box interest on here! Sadism can pay a role in sex.

Mike xx

By *dam and slutCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Domination can be a look, a certain glance, a whispered word, a bodily suggestion, a wave of a hand. Even the use of silence can dominate.

Aggression in my opinion is the terminal stage of loss of power and control.

The ultimate goal of a Dom/Domme is to send the sub away with a need satisfied but a longing to scene again and again and again..even if the sadist says no..

What sad reading so many clueless on the subject so many aggressive with others over the slightest reasons. It should have been titled "the who not to meet" thread.

By *cunthorpe123Couple  over a year ago

scunthorpe

"Aggression is a cold word, a Dom/sub dynamic is far from cold. If you can't Dom without still knowing how to express emotion are you really a Dom? I doubt any woman would let you take her to sub space if she saw you as aggressive "

Thats because you don’t understand it. I never understand people who have to say negative things to something they are not part of.

toy town

"I think all this sub/dom "dynamics" bollox is all a load of horse shit

Thats because you don’t understand it. I never understand people who have to say negative things to something they are not part of. "

Or have tried to learn about it

Nahhhhhhhhhhh

Thats because you don’t understand it. I never understand people who have to say negative things to something they are not part of.

Or have tried to learn about it"

Absolutely

By *iSTARessWoman  over a year ago

London

Mate, get your BDSM terminology right. The internet is your friend.

As for the initial question, very much no. I'm a sadist. Love nothing more than getting into full on top space and a shaking endorphin buzz after a heavy CP session

Just found his original thread a few weeks ago that went tits up when his pics were tineyed. Apparently he’s got a new belly button!

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Since when is everyone on here some sex guru can anyone tell me what a badgers arsehole looks like ?

"

mirror?

As in shape, that is.

Thats because you don’t understand it. I never understand people who have to say negative things to something they are not part of. "

"Mate, get your BDSM terminology right. The internet is your friend.

As for the initial question, very much no. I'm a sadist. Love nothing more than getting into full on top space and a shaking endorphin buzz after a heavy CP session "

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

Hey you grown up brat why are you wasting time replying to a childish brat who is more childish ? "

I've just scanned the thread

I have to agree why is anyone feeding the moronic troll

It is a troll

It is baiting you people xxx

It has zero interest or knowledge In domination or bdsm

It's only mission is to provoke one of you into a ban

Admin close the thread this troll is a malicious nasty one

Again and I repeat

The thread has nothing to do with the bdsm dynamic , the troll has zero interest or knowledge it is there only to cause trouble

Ignore ignore ignore

Now my lovelies if you want a really divisive issue

Men long hair or not ?

Oh btw ignore the troll

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

It is a troll

Again and I repeat

The thread has nothing to do with the bdsm dynamic , the troll has zero interest or knowledge it is there only to cause trouble

Ignore ignore ignore

Men long hair or not ?

Oh btw ignore the troll "

To be truthful, you are actually reciprocating here.

There is a level on the spectrum that enjoy this play, I prefer Yorkshire tea to Tetleys, however whoever sits under the bridge has a value that is driving them, or they wouldn’t be doing it.

We all have a choice to ignore.

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

It is a troll

Again and I repeat

Ignore ignore ignore

Men long hair or not ?

Oh btw ignore the troll

To be truthful, you are actually reciprocating here.

There is a level on the spectrum that enjoy this play, I prefer Yorkshire tea to Tetleys, however whoever sits under the bridge has a value that is driving them, or they wouldn’t be doing it.

We all have a choice to ignore."

Tetleys is a good call I generally go for red bush xxx not tetleys though xxx or a good chi

By *ensualMan  over a year ago

Sutton

This is why I think it is pointless having a bdsm thread on this site.

There is a certain permitted narrative and the mods allow those holding to that narrative to insult others.

I think it is wrong to hold to dictionary definitions when particular scenes have their own meaning. From my experience of the bdsm scene the term sadist is merely used in relation to enjoying causing pain. In the scene the term sadist is not applied to psychopaths or sociopaths. The term applied to people who inflict pain on others against there will is a criminal.

Whilst on the point of causing pain, by the argument of many on this thread people who like giving a spanking are terrible people because they enjoy causing pain. Funnily enough there are a lot of people who like receiving a spanking. The point is people process pain differently, I have boxed and played rugby. When I stopped doing those sports and watched rugby or boxing when at my clubs I wondered what the hell I had been doing and how did I enjoy it. The same with the harder edges of bdsm. Before I got into the scene I thought breath play was abuse. However there are a load of people who like breath play. The same with bruises.

The issue in all things is consent, if it is not your kink it is not your kink but 1 gets you 50 there will be someone who likes that kink.

I generally take the view that people that blame 50SOG do not know what they are talking about. Do you think the people being criticised took the time to watch the film or read the books? It more likely they got their views from one of the hundreds of porn websites online.

To wrap up OP initially asked a question, he did not say he would impose his kink. If it is consensual, I suggest it is no-one else's business. But hey, that goes against the narrative.

By *herbert fountainWoman  over a year ago

Hanley

Aggression is not sadism. Sadism requires immense self control. I know a few sadists and out of the dungeon they are perfect gentlemen and able to make their point without resorting to childish insults.

Sutton

"Aggression is not sadism. Sadism requires immense self control. I know a few sadists and out of the dungeon they are perfect gentlemen and able to make their point without resorting to childish insults."

So have I, some of the nicest politest, articulate people I know on the bdsm scene identify as sadist. However I know people that are less articulate who identify as sadist but neither group is dangerous. The fact that sadism was brought up in a negative fashion in this thread showed a lack of knowledge, and yes I have tried to read the works of the Marquis De Sade. The books represent modern sadism in the same way a medical book of his time represents modern medicine

So given the attack on OP, I would have become inarticulate.

One person says, 'control', another person says 'rough', another person says 'aggressive'.. We live in a world where 'bad''wicked' and a whole host of other words are not used in their Oxford dictionary meaning. Therefore before throwing someone off a cliff I try to find out what they really mean.

In terms of different experiences I have been to clubs where I would say I have seen women consensually used aggresively. When I talk to someone seriously about play I refer them to a certain kink site based in an armoury in a America as the basis of our play. There work is aggressive. I have had no complaints yet.

Therefore my concern is that there is a very one sided view on Fab of the bdsm word, whereas bdsm is a very broad church. As I keep saying on a consensual basis the mantra is 'your kink is not my kink but I respect your right to do it'.

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

I've not read the whole thread, forgive me......

What has that got to do with sadism?

"

Therefore my concern is that there is a very one sided view on Fab of the bdsm word, whereas bdsm is a very broad church. As I keep saying on a consensual basis the mantra is 'your kink is not my kink but I respect your right to do it'."

On that point, as you know, I agree with you completely my friend - however it should be pointed out in this instance that a number of posts have been removed and mostly where the OP showed exactly what his version of "aggressive" equated to and that in the main is why he was, as you suggest, thrown off a cliff.

Could more effort have been made to understand his thought processes, and where he was coming from? Possibly, but as you know, if someone is being deliberately contentious on here, it often leads to further contention

Just an observation but it was the OP that got aggression flung at him first. Quite ironic really x

Sutton

"

Therefore my concern is that there is a very one sided view on Fab of the bdsm word, whereas bdsm is a very broad church. As I keep saying on a consensual basis the mantra is 'your kink is not my kink but I respect your right to do it'.

On that point, as you know, I agree with you completely my friend - however it should be pointed out in this instance that a number of posts have been removed and mostly where the OP showed exactly what his version of "aggressive" equated to and that in the main is why he was, as you suggest, thrown off a cliff.

Could more effort have been made to understand his thought processes, and where he was coming from? Possibly, but as you know, if someone is being deliberately contentious on here, it often leads to further contention "

I agree with you also but OP's original post stated:

'Any women who genuinely seek pleasure being controlled outside the bedroom aswell. Do you enjoy aggressive forceful controlling men ?'

I think the post was naive, but in my view it did not deserve the initial torrent of abuse, to which he responded badly. As much as I dislike rude people I dislike even more people who are intelligent enough to be extremely rude in polite way, and think that by being offensive politely it is excusable. These people are in my books bullies as much as someone who is less articulate.

"

Could more effort have been made to understand his thought processes, and where he was coming from? Possibly, but as you know, if someone is being deliberately contentious on here, it often leads to further contention

'Any women who genuinely seek pleasure being controlled outside the bedroom aswell. Do you enjoy aggressive forceful controlling men ?'

I think the post was naive, but in my view it did not deserve the initial torrent of abuse, to which he responded badly. As much as I dislike rude people I dislike even more people who are intelligent enough to be extremely rude in polite way, and think that by being offensive politely it is excusable. These people are in my books bullies as much as someone who is less articulate.

"

I don't think he had any choice but to respond the way he did. I've read the whole thread back. Guy only asked a question and the not got a clue brigade pipped up with their shitty attitudes and eye rolling That's not contrubuting to a thread. Yous should be ashamed of yourselves x

"

I don't think he had any choice but to respond the way he did. I've read the whole thread back. Guy only asked a question and the not got a clue brigade pipped up with their shitty attitudes and eye rolling That's not contrubuting to a thread. Yous should be ashamed of yourselves x"

The people who should be ashamed are the ones who resort to petty insults about people’s families and appearances.

If you aren’t able to have an adult conversation, and are unable to control yourself from insulting peoples appearance and their family members, then you shouldn’t be a member here in my opinion.

"

Could more effort have been made to understand his thought processes, and where he was coming from? Possibly, but as you know, if someone is being deliberately contentious on here, it often leads to further contention "

"

I don't think he had any choice but to respond the way he did. I've read the whole thread back. Guy only asked a question and the not got a clue brigade pipped up with their shitty attitudes and eye rolling That's not contrubuting to a thread. Yous should be ashamed of yourselves x

The people who should be ashamed are the ones who resort to petty insults about people’s families and appearances.

If you aren’t able to have an adult conversation, and are unable to control yourself from insulting peoples appearance and their family members, then you shouldn’t be a member here in my opinion. "

Don't come on with a shitty attitude first then. And that goes for all of you x

"

"

Some posts are better no to comment on

"

Don't come on with a shitty attitude first then. And that goes for all of you x"

A shifty attitude is subjective. And the only shitty attitude I and many others saw on this thread was the OP’s.

You obviously missed all his previous vile posts because they rightly got removed.

But by all means become his little white knight. I’m sure he appreciates you standing up for him.