FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Trolley Etiquette

Trolley Etiquette

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *emmefatale OP   Woman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

So we all have to go christmas food shopping ....are you an aggressive trolley pusher or do you meander and give way?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im off mine...

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Im off mine..."
yes well we know that ....stating the obvious ET

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

I tend to go at stupid o'clock early morning when it's quiet. But find that aggression gets you nowhere

Going tonight

There should be road markings on the aisles, like give way, keep left, caution old biddies in chariots of doom!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Going tonight "
good luck!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"So we all have to go christmas food shopping ....are you an aggressive trolley pusher or do you meander and give way? "

I suffer from trolley rage, it's bad enough on a normal week.

When I go tomorrow think I had better take my happy pills

I glad for those small trollies, so much better at defending you then the wire basket.

"Im off mine...yes well we know that ....stating the obvious ET "

* Steers trolley smartly away from the Flip Flop aisle... Thats your pressie done for...*

{ }

Forum Mod

I just chill and don't get stressed about it

Rob is the opposite

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I just chill and don't get stressed about it

Rob is the opposite "

i just knew what you would say!....

Forum Mod

"I just chill and don't get stressed about it

Rob is the opposite i just knew what you would say!.... "

Haha the more stressed he gets the more chilled I get.....its comical

Meander though most often use a basket as I don't need much

i like to ram into hot chicks

"i like to ram into hot chicks"

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

order online

it depends, where they stop and how thoughtful they are of other shoppers.

Like leaving the trolley in the middle of the aisle, having it long wise in the aisle stopping to talk to someone and totally blocking the aisle....to mention a few, it's all bout consideration to others...

I always shop early Saturday mornings to avoid the crowds. I can take it easy and usually the shelves are well stocked and no need to do any trolley dodging!

I'm a meanderer, I never rush around the supermarket

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I'm masochistic. I seek out the larger families and especially the pushchair weilding clumps of young single mums.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im really lucky to live next door to tesco's when i needed to go over christmas eve when callum was at home. Id put my coat over my nightie and go at 6am when they opened, come home and go back to bed

I sit on the little seat and tra wheels me around

I am doing my food shopping tonight, leaving as soon as I have posted this.

It should be relative quiet this time of the night.

By *elsh_lass74Woman  over a year ago

South Wales

I'm doing my food shop after 11 tonight

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

A Home Among The Woodland Creatures

"

I suffer from trolley rage, it's bad enough on a normal week.

When I go tomorrow think I had better take my happy pills "

I recommend a two or three orgasms first ..... and if you're very good I might give you one in return

By *he BananamanMan  over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

i used to do my trolley dash round tesco in staines on way home from heathrow nighshift and at 6am it so peacefull.

but back home in kiddey now its like a formula 1 start grid!.

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

You can have fun with trolleys if you try

When you get those annoying people who leave their trolleys in the aisle and wander up and down looking for stuff just take their trolley and move it into the next aisle before going back to watch the fun!

(even funnier if they leave their handbags in it!)

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

I meander....

Hate rushing about and I have the patience of a saint

"You can have fun with trolleys if you try

When you get those annoying people who leave their trolleys in the aisle and wander up and down looking for stuff just take their trolley and move it into the next aisle before going back to watch the fun!

(even funnier if they leave their handbags in it!) "

ooooh good one!!!

I like to hide durex vibrating cock rings in oher people's trolleys ..... especially little old ladies

Bradford

"I sit on the little seat and tra wheels me around"

Talking of which, am i the only one who thinks kids upto 10 yrs old, in outdoor footwear should NOT be sat in the frigging trolleys?

Not that T's, S's, M's, A et al are gonna do owt about it.

ooooh good one!!!

I like to hide durex vibrating cock rings in oher people's trolleys ..... especially little old ladies"

So its not just me with a warped sense of humour

Bradford

I don't suppose it's too good ettiquette to relieve other trolleys of the yellow ticketed reduction items when the owners not watching, is it?

hubby loves adding food to other peoples trolleys.. or even a big box of biscuits etc - one time he added a dinner set to this couples trolley and we watched them pay for it with the bewildered look on their faces.. brilliant x

By *rs and mr sanddancerCouple  over a year ago

Boldon

"Talking of which, am i the only one who thinks kids upto 10 yrs old, in outdoor footwear should NOT be sat in the frigging trolleys?

"

I once saw a kid sitting in a trolley throwing a tantrum - i said to the harassed looking fella pushing it - 'not sure you shud buy that one - it's faulty - if u decide to then keep the receipt!' he looked at me, smiled and said that he wishes he'd thought of that 8 years previous' - at least he had a smile on his face as i wandered off with me ickle trolley

Bradford

"Talking of which, am i the only one who thinks kids upto 10 yrs old, in outdoor footwear should NOT be sat in the frigging trolleys?

I once saw a kid sitting in a trolley throwing a tantrum - i said to the harassed looking fella pushing it - 'not sure you shud buy that one - it's faulty - if u decide to then keep the receipt!' he looked at me, smiled and said that he wishes he'd thought of that 8 years previous' - at least he had a smile on his face as i wandered off with me ickle trolley "

Was that really eight years ago? My how time flies.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"hubby loves adding food to other peoples trolleys.. or even a big box of biscuits etc - one time he added a dinner set to this couples trolley and we watched them pay for it with the bewildered look on their faces.. brilliant x "

Love it! Im a rusher cant be doing being stuck behind meanders . I do have to admit that I once went off to another aisle leaving my trolley, came back and set off, took me about 4 aisles before I realised it was someone elses trolley

"

I once saw a kid sitting in a trolley throwing a tantrum - i said to the harassed looking fella pushing it - 'not sure you shud buy that one - it's faulty - if u decide to then keep the receipt!' he looked at me, smiled and said that he wishes he'd thought of that 8 years previous' - at least he had a smile on his face as i wandered off with me ickle trolley "

that brings to mind a bit of grafitti I saw on a condom machine many years ago - someone had painted a big hole on the front of it with "Insert Baby Here For Refund" stencilled above it

"hubby loves adding food to other peoples trolleys.. or even a big box of biscuits etc - one time he added a dinner set to this couples trolley and we watched them pay for it with the bewildered look on their faces.. brilliant x

Love it! Im a rusher cant be doing being stuck behind meanders . I do have to admit that I once went off to another aisle leaving my trolley, came back and set off, took me about 4 aisles before I realised it was someone elses trolley "

keep the trolly - but - Can i have my fooking handbag back !!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

"hubby loves adding food to other peoples trolleys.. or even a big box of biscuits etc - one time he added a dinner set to this couples trolley and we watched them pay for it with the bewildered look on their faces.. brilliant x

Love it! Im a rusher cant be doing being stuck behind meanders . I do have to admit that I once went off to another aisle leaving my trolley, came back and set off, took me about 4 aisles before I realised it was someone elses trolley

keep the trolly - but - Can i have my fooking handbag back !! "

After i've emptied it yes

"

I don't suppose it's too good ettiquette to relieve other trolleys of the yellow ticketed reduction items when the owners not watching, is it?"

Until they pay for it, its a free for all I say

You could be really wicked and stick the soft tags from certain products onto peoples bags and coats and stand near the doors to watch the fun

Not that I'd do anything like that

Bradford

"

I don't suppose it's too good ettiquette to relieve other trolleys of the yellow ticketed reduction items when the owners not watching, is it?

Until they pay for it, its a free for all I say

You could be really wicked and stick the soft tags from certain products onto peoples bags and coats and stand near the doors to watch the fun

Not that I'd do anything like that "

Maybe not, but it works

got to be agresive or you'll be there all day to many poeople stopping to talk not enough trolly stuffing lol

Bradford

Any truth in the rumour that Soapy does his shopping at Wilko's?

"got to be agresive or you'll be there all day to many poeople stopping to talk not enough trolly stuffing lol"

Yep, a good ramming session in the isles I say!

ooooh good one!!!

I like to hide durex vibrating cock rings in oher people's trolleys ..... especially little old ladies"

Could you hide one in mine please?

ooooh good one!!!

In my youth I was employee as a "trolley wally" and in order to nake the job interesting we used to hide boxes of condoms in attractive females shopping trolleys if they left them unguarded, guys use to be targetted with ladies sanitary products (I was only 14-15 at the time). The victim was usually followed around the store until they reached the check out, at which point we would have the supervisor make the "cleaner needed at till number x" announcement" so we could watch the embarrassment lol. Always funnier when what seemed like a singleton female was joined at the till by her partner hehehe

Slightly off the subject, but one thing I hate to see is a person pushing a trolley round the store with their snotty nosed kid sitting inside it amongst the shopping.

Now I don't care if the kids dogs shit covered shoes touch their shopping but I certainly don't want to use the trolley afterwards.

ASDA Home Delivery is our favoutite

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Yesterday, I heard a guy speak to his partner as they trundled around the aisles...."Oh look! Paper Plates of all sizes! They'll save you ages of time with the washing up!"

The look on her face would have killed at a dozen paces!!!!

As far as trollies are concerned, at all times they should be fitted with machine guns to clear the ditherers out of the way, plus side-winder and ground to OAP missiles! Then shopping would be a cinch!

is there a war on ?

are we expecting rationing ?

the scenes in asda at 10pm last night certainly suggested so

I passed asda at a quarter past midnight last night and the car park looked pretty full. Utter madness!

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

Went to Sainsburys at 8.15 and was out by 9.30

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

"I tend to go at stupid o'clock early morning when it's quiet. But find that aggression gets you nowhere "

Its better to cum and be noisy at stupid o`clock at the morning.... might get some funny looks in the frozen food aisle tho

Had a lot of bus rage and pedestrian rage over the years (heavy tool bag over the shoulder works wonders for those who refuse to budge an inch!) But have always been a considerate trolley pusher for some reason.

ooooh good one!!!

I like to hide durex vibrating cock rings in oher people's trolleys ..... especially little old ladies

In my youth I was employee as a "trolley wally" and in order to nake the job interesting we used to hide boxes of condoms in attractive females shopping trolleys if they left them unguarded, guys use to be targetted with ladies sanitary products (I was only 14-15 at the time). The victim was usually followed around the store until they reached the check out, at which point we would have the supervisor make the "cleaner needed at till number x" announcement" so we could watch the embarrassment lol. Always funnier when what seemed like a singleton female was joined at the till by her partner hehehe "

A variation on this theme is the mother with the perfect designer kids - headlice shampoo or a nit comb then watch the utter horror at the checkout

I always have a sleep just before I want to go shopping for my xmas food, that way I am guaranteed to be grumpy and look a right mess. Add to that a trolley with wheels going in opposite directions, a serious dose of sarcasm and the magic 1000 yard stare - before you know it, people move out of your way because you look like you've just escaped from the loony bin. Which I have....

I find trumping at high decibels and giving the old dear nearest you a look of disgust empties a shopping aisle quickest

ooooh good one!!!

In my youth I was employee as a "trolley wally" and in order to nake the job interesting we used to hide boxes of condoms in attractive females shopping trolleys if they left them unguarded, guys use to be targetted with ladies sanitary products (I was only 14-15 at the time). The victim was usually followed around the store until they reached the check out, at which point we would have the supervisor make the "cleaner needed at till number x" announcement" so we could watch the embarrassment lol. Always funnier when what seemed like a singleton female was joined at the till by her partner hehehe

A variation on this theme is the mother with the perfect designer kids - headlice shampoo or a nit comb then watch the utter horror at the checkout"

Thats too funny...I must remember that one next time I am shopping

» Add a new message to this topic