FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Give Us a Chance Mun

Give Us a Chance Mun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm appealing to all the lovely ladies on here to give the 0 veris a chance to earn 1. Donate a meet to someone with no veris and make their day by giving them that all important veri.

Think of it as a charitable act of kindness. It's so hard to be a guy on here so just have some understanding and sympathy lol.

Well. It's worth a try and I don't mind making a fool out of myself to help other guys out. So I'll ask..

You may not like the look of them but it's only a coffee and a chat. Who knows in real life you may like them. Photos don't always do people justice.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm appealing to all the lovely ladies on here to give the 0 veris a chance to earn 1. Donate a meet to someone with no veris and make their day by giving them that all important veri.

Think of it as a charitable act of kindness. It's so hard to be a guy on here so just have some understanding and sympathy lol.

Well. It's worth a try and I don't mind making a fool out of myself to help other guys out. So I'll ask..

You may not like the look of them but it's only a coffee and a chat. Who knows in real life you may like them. Photos don't always do people justice. "

If you want a meet do the legwork yourself

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

"I'm appealing to all the lovely ladies on here to give the 0 veris a chance to earn 1. Donate a meet to someone with no veris and make their day by giving them that all important veri.

You may not like the look of them but it's only a coffee and a chat. Who knows in real life you may like them. Photos don't always do people justice. "

It's funny because men think as soon as they get the green tick they will get easy meets then. I'm afraid it still doesn't work like that.

You may not like the look of them but it's only a coffee and a chat. Who knows in real life you may like them. Photos don't always do people justice.

If you want a meet do the legwork yourself "

What do you think I'm doing like x

You may not like the look of them but it's only a coffee and a chat. Who knows in real life you may like them. Photos don't always do people justice. It's funny because men think as soon as they get the green tick they will get easy meets then. I'm afraid it still doesn't work like that."

I know that. Veris get you into some socials though

What do you think I'm doing like x"

Tbf Seeside has already got a thread going for this but you posted negatively on there...

So why would anyone meet you

Tbf Seeside has already got a thread going for this but you posted negatively on there...

So why would anyone meet you "

How is it negative

How is it negative "

Saying you're a failure and you have given up

You don't need a veto to go to a social get along to one

"You don't need a veto to go to a social get along to one "
that should read veri obviously

Nahhhhh

How is it negative

Saying you're a failure and you have given up "

And you didn't see the emojis or the fact I posted it was kidding afterwards. So obvious I was not being serious

Errrrm the green tick proves your genuine go to a club or social gain a veri that way or find a regular playmate

I actually don't think veris mean that much. I've had people with veris not turn up.

I've met a few people without veris

The Swansea social you have to be verified by someone with at least 3 verifications.....

"The Swansea social you have to be verified by someone with at least 3 verifications..... "
sod them start your own in a local pub

So go to chams at Newport

I want to meet someone who is into me not just using me to get a veri.

"The Swansea social you have to be verified by someone with at least 3 verifications..... "
there are so many things you can do for yourself but you seem to be sitting on your ass waiting for something to happen, trust me, it won't.

"I want to meet someone who is into me not just using me to get a veri. "

Are you serious? Who wouldn't be into you?

Veris mean nothing at all

Id meet with someone who has none

"I want to meet someone who is into me not just using me to get a veri.

Are you serious? Who wouldn't be into you?"

you miss the ladies point

If you want a meet do the legwork yourself "

awwww meet him for a Costa you're practically neighbours

"The Swansea social you have to be verified by someone with at least 3 verifications..... there are so many things you can do for yourself but you seem to be sitting on your ass waiting for something to happen, trust me, it won't."

No jot like that. I'd love to go to my local social but I know a lot of people in my area. I will

Are you serious? Who wouldn't be into you? you miss the ladies point "

No I didn't.

Are you serious? Who wouldn't be into you? you miss the ladies point

No I didn't."

lol you did, she was making the point that any lady who thought she was being met for a veri wouldn't do it.

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"I want to meet someone who is into me not just using me to get a veri. "

This!

I don't have enough time to meet my real friends, without trying to help out a total stranger.

Any one I meet I chat to for a while before even considering getting to the coffee stage.

No I didn't. lol you did, she was making the point that any lady who thought she was being met for a veri wouldn't do it."

Don't matter lol

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

God if getting a vari is that important go suck one of the verified bi guys you will get your green tick and make another guy happy.

OP you can get a cam verification from the chatrooms

No I didn't. lol you did, she was making the point that any lady who thought she was being met for a veri wouldn't do it.

Don't matter lol"

It does matter

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Totally out of order!! Elitest snobs!

Mr seeside has this kinda thread masterd.

Do you think life is easier on here with a little green tick?

Mr seeside has this kinda thread masterd.

Do you think life is easier on here with a little green tick?"

In fairness it generally is.

That's not necessarily just because of that tangible green tick, but once you've had a few meets, your confidence grows, you learn what works, and you also stop caring as much and become selective as opposed to desperate.

It's a lottery in a vipers den. Good luck and ignore the negative aspects. Just don't poach my interests !

Sorry everyone. This thread was meant to be a joke. Ironic.... sorry that some of you don't get it. People taking things on here too seriously. Read my profile I don't do serious if I can help it. Life's too short to be serious all the time.

Like I said I apologise and I won't be posting jokes in the future (that was a joke BTW)

Wish people would just lighten up and get over themselves (had few PMs lol)

» Add a new message to this topic